main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Criminal Minds] Spencer's Reflections. Post: 01-05!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Jan 5, 2013.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Title: Spencer's Reflections Author: Jade eyes

Disclaimer: Borrowing for fun and the fascination. :cool:

Genre: Introspection.

AN: Reid keeps a journal -- not for the DD2013 challenge.

~~~~~

Soon after my 30th birthday, I felt I needed to put some things in writing - process and clarify things that are resolved and still a work in progresss.

I have heard and read that such hournalling is integral to therapy... I hope I will find it to be so.

2. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    A short intro, but a character I would definitely like to read more about. I'm interested to read where you take this. :D

Jade_eyes likes this.
  3. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    SPENCER!!! He's my 2nd favorite character of the show. My favorite was Gidion. I'd love to see something on their mentor/pupil relationship.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  4. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    Spence!!!! Seriously Deb you are just making me flail all over the place! I cannot wait to see where you goes in this genius' head!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Hmm, I'll be interested to see where this goes!

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Mentors

Jason Gideon was always someone who cast a long shadow, but who was encouraging in words and example. When he left, it would seem I might be adrift. But as missions unfolded, Derek Morgan became an easy confidant. His non-judgmental attitude and openness to listen ... These made it easy to share things, gradually. I never felt that I had to be something more, less, or different than I was -- it would have been pointless anyway. I felt my skills were being used for the good and welfare of others and never felt patronized or condescended to. This was quite a welcome experience. To be a mentor to those who follow after me, I can do worse than emulate those whom I seek to make proud and whose faith and confidence in me I hope to honor.

+++++

Mira_Jade Hazel Master_Jaina1011
    AN: This in fondest tribute to a close friend whom we just lost and who mentored many fine and upstanding individuals through a superb example of loyalty, conviction, and faith. @};- :) :) [:D] !!

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  7. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Very good :D ! As I said before, i really liked Gideon but he was definitely not the only support Reid had then or now.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  8. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Aww, it ws great to have a look at his relationship with Gideon and Morgan both. I look forward to you developing Spencer even more. :)

Jade_eyes likes this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Morgan -- [face_sigh] I could open up to him easily too [face_laugh] ;)

Sith-I-5 likes this.