main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Cry More: The Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by AaylaSecurOWNED, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Wilderness_Comedian

Wilderness_Comedian Jedi Youngling star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    No one wants to see The Simpsons movie with me. :(

2. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    someone needs to make me feel better by telling me how bad their day was, because whenever I complain, everyone else got it 10 times worse. It's probably the most true this time, because I'm sure everyone would love to trade problems with me. Well, here it goes:

Last night I had trouble falling asleep when I went to bed at like 2am. On a Sunday. I was still wide awake at 4:15. I woke up at 9 this morning, decided it was too early (and really, 5 hours is much to short) and slept some more. I woke up again at 11, but still decided it was too early. Finally got up an hour and a half later and noticed I haven't felt this crappy in a loooong time. That I had 4 and a half days worth of stubble didn't help (I hate facial hair). And I was in desperate need of a toothbrushing [face_sick] So first thing I did was shave. Then I sat in front of the PC (which is in desperate need of a complete wipe - more on that later).
    I stayed too long on the JC, during which I had a mediocre breakfast, because I still felt a bit sickly. When the JC and the rest of my regular internet stuff finally bored me, I decided to play a little San Andreas (and finally brushing my teeth, which only moved the sickliness from my mouth to my stomach), which I started anew again (because I had watched a speedrun of GTA3 last week :rolleyes:). However, that keeps crashing randomly or not so randomly, as for example whenever (sometimes) I want to enter a safehouse... you know, to save! [face_frustrated]
    Thoroughly discouraged, I stopped and... found myself with nothing to do.
    You see, the only reason I bothered getting up before 2pm at all was because I'm awaiting a new electornic toy. A much needed external hard drive, which I ordered on amazon on Saturday, precisley so it would arrive today. So really, everything I did today (and possibly even the fact that I slept so badly, as I'm known to do when I await something the next day) was purely to bide the time while waiting for that damn thing.
    It's 7:30pm and I still don't have it. I just looked it up on the tracking thing and it reads "by receiver's request, it will be delivered on the next workday". umm, what? YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BLOODY TRIED TODAY! Sometimes I really hate Deutsche Post (I've never ever had reason to blame amazon).
    And there's nothing on TV on Mondays. And I don't have the apartment for my own. And it's gotten chilly. And my heart feels like an 80 year olds. I'm not sighing all day long because I feel crappy and disappointed in everything, no, I literally have trouble breathing. No, I'm not going to a doctor. I know what I have. Contrary to usual JCC diagnostics, I am not going to die soon. It's only one more thing that annoys me today. Oh yeah, but that and the sickliness is why I don't go out today. Well, apart from waiting around for a delivery guy that apparently doesn't even come within visual distance of this house.

So yeah, I know, poor me, student on break who has the whole day, nay, the whole week (and 10 more of those) at his disposal, enough money to buy silly computer stuff, can sleep until the afternoon if he so wishes and whose biggest problem (apart from a temporarily lack-of-sleep-induced decline in health) is a crashing PC, but whines like a Skywalker who is about to cut himself :p But it does suck and I felt like ranting. Well, crying, I guess, in this thread. And I mean, this is just for today ;)

edit: bloody hell, Senny Syndrome, too. okay, that's it, where's that rope...

3. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    wah!!!!! :_|

Just kidding. Here, have a hug, Senny. [:D]

4. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    QQ
    QQ
    QQ
    >.<

5. TwiLekJedi

Jun 14, 2001
    what? after what you told us in MS, you have no grounds for complaining for at least a week.

6. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Don't make me ban you.

QQ.

7. TwiLekJedi

Jun 14, 2001
    what exactly is that QQ thing, anyway? :confused:

8. DarthButt

DarthButt Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 11, 2003
    ^haha!

9. TwiLekJedi

Jun 14, 2001
    you always know what to say

10. Wilderness_Comedian

Feb 5, 2005
    So do you apparently.

11. DarthButt

DarthButt Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 11, 2003
    I'm sorry to hear you're having such a ****ty day Senny. [:D] Just get some sleep buddy. :) I'd fix your computer for you, but you're on the other side of the world. And you should know better than to expect something to show up when it's supposed to. I have no sypmathy for you there. :p

I am not having a more ****ty day, surprisingly. I could make something up if you want. However, I did leave a thread for you to lock though. :D

12. Wilderness_Comedian

Feb 5, 2005
    Don't worry. His day got better.

13. TwiLekJedi

Jun 14, 2001
    oh don't flatter yourself

please, Butt, make something up

also, I'm not tired. I slept enough, but badly. I'm sure I'll stay awake until 4, maybe even 5 tonight. why not. it's not like something's keeping me.

14. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    Senny! That sucks. [:D]

I'm having a bad week.

I go over to a friend's apartment and hang out for a few hours. At 2:30 am I get up to go to Wal-Mart. While I'm there I buy groceries for her and clean her apartment when I go back. I finally finish cleaning the uber messy (and downright filthy) apartment at around 4. Then I see her boyfriend and one of her other friends talking outside and they ask me to come over. They proceed to tell me that I am weak and Kristen will only drag me down into her misery and get me caught up in a whole lot of crap. We end up talking until 6:30 am. During this time, her boyfriend leaves and I left alone with her friend. This friend gets up the bright idea to go in and take the cat that she found near a dumpster to a vet (something I agreed with because the cat was VERY, VERY sick). I text her to see if I can come in and get it and she doesn't answer. I leave. The friend goes into her apartment without her knowledge and takes the cat. I get an angry text later saying that she is going to call the cops on me for taking her cat. I tell her I didn't do it and she doesn't believe me. She turns her other friends on me and they send me nasty texts, including one from the guy I like (whom she likes as well). Her boyfriend moves out and isn't around to help explain things.

I was pissed mostly because I have done nothing but take care of her. She has had a crappy life but seems incapable of just letting things go. I learned to a long time ago. I have paid for her meals, bought her groceries, actually taken care of her other cat (who had worms and she didn't bother to tell me that. My own cats got them because of her) while she was out of town. All I ever do is take care of her and it seems beyond her to appreciate it. In fact, she seems to expect me to do things for her all the time, pay for her food, etc. She won't even listen to me rant when I need to.

I AM PISSED. The friend explained what happened but she has yet to apologize and expects ME to apologize. I don't think so, babe.

I mostly go over to her house to see a certain guy, but I'm going to start phasing her out. She is just using me and is emo to the max. I have tried to help her, but I'm just tired of it all. If she appreciated it, that would be different. I can't even find it in me to feel sorry for her anymore. I just don't care. She had the perfect boyfriend and she drove him away because she is still hooked on the biggest *** in the world. :mad: Last night she even walked out of the diner without paying and I was stuck with the bill.

Oh, and back to the cat. The cat has lukemia and she still wants it back, even though it's suffering and she can't afford a vet and it can get her other cat sick.

ARGH!

It's okay if this post is a tl;dr moment. :p I just had to get it off my chest.

15. Wilderness_Comedian

Feb 5, 2005
    I'm having a pretty good day.

16. TwiLekJedi

Jun 14, 2001
    Yes, we can tell [face_laugh]

I'm no expert on anything involving humans, but I'd say that's a good thing to do.

17. Wilderness_Comedian

Feb 5, 2005

Set to kill

18. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004

QFT. Stunning is for sissies.

19. TwiLekJedi

Jun 14, 2001
    that was actually pretty clever

oh, btw, how come when I expect everyone to tell me to shut up and appreciate that I'm, basically, awesome, I get sympathy
    but everyone tells me how they have it n times worse whenever I expect a shred of sympathy?

wow, I'm meta-whining

20. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004
    Senny, are you really trying to understand the JCC? Really?

The JCC cannot be understood!!

21. Wilderness_Comedian

Feb 5, 2005
  22. TwiLekJedi

Jun 14, 2001
    if this was contained to JCC, I would - OF COURSE - not attempt any understanding. but it happens everywhere I rant - here, MS, FF, RL...

edit: if anything, JCC is like everyone and everything else - that's not understandable!

23. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004
    Um, are you going to start cutting soon? If so, let me know so I can, you know, leave.

24. Wilderness_Comedian

Feb 5, 2005
    Go to Spencers.

25. TwiLekJedi

Jun 14, 2001
    I wish my lawn was emo :p

ah, no, wait... I wish we had a lawn. The nearest patch of grass is ... oh yeah, on the other side of the church across the street!
    yeah, isn't a suburban home a requirement for emo? I'm city-depressed, that's normal!