main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sth Bend, IN Da Button

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Xmaveric, Dec 3, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    Author Topic: Da Button
    maveric
    Jedi Knight posted 11-16-2000 01:34 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coppy and paste this into your browsers address bar to see our logo: (don't click it)

http://www.chicagoforce.org/users/maveric/SB Force Button.jpg

Thought that some of you may want to put this on your homepages.

Enjoy

------------------
    Joshua Gregory
    Satisfying your Indiana jones

[This message has been edited by maveric (edited 11-16-2000).]

IP: Logged

Empyre
    Jedi Knight posted 11-20-2000 08:51 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Already using it. BTW my code and page is better than yours but your flash is nice. I need to learn flash. Oh well I will content myself with meing an html GAWD while you are the flash GAWD. Now if I could just have the time to show you how good I am...

maveric
    Jedi Knight posted 11-22-2000 08:20 PM
    Oh, you assume that the Chicago Force page is the extent of my HTML knowlege? You probably piddle around with compilers and code writers while I write all of my code from scratch. Check out www.grangercc.com for some of my handywork. To see more of my flash stuff, try these:
    http://www.grangercc.com/flash/mib/ http://www.grangercc.com/flash/survivor/
    Franky, I think that your page was alright, Empyre...but calling yourself an HTML gawd just shows how much you have to learn of the living Force, my young padawan.

------------------
    Joshua Gregory
    Satisfying your Indiana jones

Empyre
    Jedi Knight posted 11-27-2000 05:12 AM
    Complete scratch code also. I just need to find some time to work on creating a page. other commitments keep me from practicing it for more than five minutes at a time. Right now I am working on an essay and can't think of anything to write so I stop by here in the hopes of some inspiration.
    BTW in Aurekbesh, th has a seperate symbol. I just found this out last week, but th is represented by a square with a line in the middle of the left hand side. I will try to find a picture soon.

Empyre
    Jedi Knight posted 11-27-2000 06:11 PM
    Forgot to mention that any pages that are currently up are not indicative of my skill. Most of the pages I have done so far are for groups holding conferences in the area. It is up for a time and then goes away. They haven't been back to South Bend for a long time now so I have not created new ones for them. I have one pending that may demonstrate my skill if I can convinze the person that they do not need to accept credit cards on their site. Neat idea but he makes too few sales to make it worthwhile. For what he wants it would cost him $100 a month which would bankrupt him and I will not be a party to that. He is enamored of the technology though. Maybe I'll suggest you to him. back to work for me now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.