main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Da Misteress' Ugh Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Mistress, Jun 6, 2005.

1. Darth_Nast_T

Darth_Nast_T Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2005
    Sounds like the same movie...
    You're right the people are already dead, but some don't realize they died.
    In particular, there's a couple of recently deceaded guys that stand get up right after they died, not knowing they died...
    They start complaining about muscle aches,labored brething, etc... After a bit someone notices the bruise like spots in the guy's legs from the blood pooling there.
    They two dead guys are get pretty bumbed when they're told they're dead then start trying to eat everyone...

...Or, this could be the result of a bad memory... It has been twenty years since I've seen the movie.[face_thinking]

2. Darth_Nast_T

Apr 8, 2005
    To further support my case of the flu-like symptoms of Zombieitis...

See---> http://www.fvza.org/zscience1.html

This site states:

"Stage One: Infection. Symptoms of zombie infection appear quickly: within one or two hours, the victim will develop a headache, fever, chills and other flu-like symptoms. Zombie infections last about half as long as their vampiric counterparts, mostly between three and six hours, during which the vaccine is 100 percent effective."

3. Darth_Nast_T

Apr 8, 2005
    [image=http://www.geocities.com/livingdead042000/shoot.gif]

4. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    Are you sure it bad was memory, or were you deally runk when are was this typing? :D

5. Darth_Nast_T

Apr 8, 2005
    Nah... Too early in the day to be deally runk.

6. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000

I can't stop staring at it!! [face_hypnotized]

7. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    Why does it seem like I'm always doing homework?

8. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    Why does it seem like I'm always doing homework?

9. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    I am sick ,first time this year. I feel like crap. cant breath,nose plugged,fever,aches,soar throat, tubs of lung butter. I hate it when I get sick.

10. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    Eek! Bird flu!

11. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    I dont think its the bird fru, er, flu.

12. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    lung butter made me almost gag. Thanks.

[face_sick]

13. Kaety

Kaety Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2005
  14. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    Bird flu!

Too much homework!

Doomed project at work is due next week!

I spent enough today to gives me teh butthurt! OMGZZZ!! ITS TEH BUTTHURT!!!11! :eek: :oops: [face_beatup] :_|

15. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Lung butter? :confused: Do I even want to know? [face_sick]

It's snowing here (again) and I had glorious plans to drive to the other side of the Cities to visit my friends who had their baby 'bout 2 months ago. The little goober is sooo cute! Plus I got her her first JBS jumper! :D But now with this crappy sometimes-slushy-sometimes-powdery snow (and no heat in my car :mad:) I'm wondering if it's a good idea or not.

Ugh

16. Kaety

Jan 30, 2005
    Uggghhhh...I just realized that this is Dec. 5th and I have missed the first 4 days of December doing stupid craft shows in blizzards instead of being home in my snuggy warm family room with a nice fire in the fireplace watching Christmas movies with my kids...

At least I have the rest of the month to be home...:D

17. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    Well hey, it can't be much worse than me having spent the first 17 days of December coping with work crap, forcing myself to learn C# and a new database, looking for a better job with more pay, and schoolwork.

Ugh.

XMas is next weekend??? :eek:

18. Kaety

Jan 30, 2005
    Ugh. Can't wake up today. So tired...

19. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    Aim for the head, Jimmy! Aim for the head!

20. Kaety

Jan 30, 2005
    morning grumpiness sucks.

21. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    For a minute there, I thought I read morning sickness. :p

I had a pretty long post written. Deleted it. Really, as much as I belong to the net, I've decided not to leave my woes on it. It will take care of me.

But still...ugh.

22. Kaety

Jan 30, 2005
    :eek:

GRUMPY!!! NOT SICK!!! I always got sick at night instead of in the morning anyway...

I'm Ughing this morning because I think I am turning nocturnal. I love mornings - at least I used to. Then D_N_T corrupted me and now I can't sleep at night and I am tired all day! Darn you D_N_T! DARN YOU!!! If only you weren't so cute and fun to stay up late with...:mad:

Ugh- I sold stuff on ebay and now I have to ship it. But the $$ is nice. [face_money_eyes]

23. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    Sorta put off actually starting my homework until...ohhh...just now.

Whoops.

24. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me can't sleep the clowns will get me c

25. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    Now I'll never be able to sleep until that image is taken from my mind. Thanks.

[face_plain]