main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dare Devil

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Feb 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Happy Valentine's Day everyone, Gwen and I just got back from seeing Dare Devil and we both loved it. On the scale of super hero movies I would rate it better than Spiderman and X-Men and equal to the first Batman movie and Superman 2. And guys, Jennifer Gardner looked REALLY good in this movie. :)

2. Gwen_Amidala

Gwen_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2003
    Hey everyone, Daredevil was a really cool movie. Definetely check it out if you get a chance. Hope everyone had a great Valentine's day.

3. SITH_L_MAUL

SITH_L_MAUL Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2003
    I will definetely check that out.

4. MandalorianHunter

MandalorianHunter Jedi Youngling

Feb 4, 2003
    i've heard mixed reviews. some people thought it was awesome and some thought it was awful. guess i'll just have to see for myself.

5. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    I never followed the comic when I was a wee young'un so I really don't think I'll see DD. I am looking forward to The Hulk, I loved the comic and TV show. I thought Spiderman blew chunks, and I'm not saying that because it was in competition with Ep2, it was just a crummy plot with a pointless love interest and cheap looking costumes.

6. DarthBud

DarthBud Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
    Dude, was you explaining episode 2 or spiderman? I liked both but spiderman was definitly the better of the two. I'm going to see DareDevil later tonight with some friends. As long as they got Bulls-eye right I'll be happy.

7. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    I was talking about Spiderman, although the meadow picnic scene was hard to watch,(rolling in the grass,who DOES THAT?!), Spiderman was in my opinion hard to sit through, but to each his own.

8. MandalorianHunter

MandalorianHunter Jedi Youngling

Feb 4, 2003
    i saw daredevil today and it was badass! it's about time that we had a superhero movie that was awesome. don't get me wrong, i liked spiderman and x-men but this was just off the charts man! and sean you were right, jennifer gardner looked REALLY hot in it!

9. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Glad you liked it mandalorian. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.