main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Dark Reign: The New Apprentice~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by darth_nemisis, May 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Just wondering, did you PM Vassago or Nemisis your character sheet? I'm pretty sure the only Dark Siders are Luke and the Emperor.

2. DARKSITHFEMALE

DARKSITHFEMALE Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2005
    im a dark sider

and who do i pm the sheet to

3. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Not to go on a rant, but you can't be a darksider. I think that the game is set up so that Darth-Vassago (Luke) and darth_nemisis (Palpatine) are the only dark siders. Unless you are given permission by either one of them to play one. But even then, you didn't PM them your sheet, so I am unsure on whether you will be able to participate or not.

4. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Sorry for the delay, ROTS has been keeping me away from the computer.

DarkSithFemale, you may not join. You did not PM us your sheet first. Sorry. Thanks Zedd.

Anyway, nice posting!

TheEmperorsProtege

"What do you think you're doing pointing your guns at an imperial official? Bring me to your captain at once. I will report to the emperor myself that you hindered one of his trusted servants doing his bidding." The lady said. The troopers looked around at one another, but the leader of the squad was not convinced.

"You are not fooling me," He said before nodding at two of the others. They walked over to the lady and handcuffed her. Soon after, they took her off the ship and took her to the captain of the flagship.

"Shany? I have not seen you in a real long time," the captain said. "I am sure you remember me, from training?" He asked her. Kody Newman awaited an answer.

IC: Emperor Palpatine

Palpatine turned away from the screen as he felt a dark presence arrive in the room. As he turned around, he saw Darth Infestus kneeling on the floor.

"Rise, my apprentice," he said to the man kneeling. "I have felt a disturbance in the Force. I believe we are gaining new enemies. Have you felt anything as I have?" He asked. He awaited an answer.

TAG: Darth-Vassago

OOC: Sorry for the short posts...

darth_nemisis

5. DARKSITHFEMALE

May 21, 2005
    My character.[when can see come in?]

6. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: You may not join DarkSithFemale. You did not PM one of the GMs your sheet first.

darth_nemisis

7. DARKSITHFEMALE

May 21, 2005
    i contacted Darth-Vassago.
    ok

8. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    OOC: Um... Leia tages someone long ago... I think it was Obi Wan... but I still don't have a response.... I'd really like to play agian.

9. TheEmperorsProtege

TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2004
    DARKSITHFEMALE posted on 5/21/05 4:54pm
    im a dark sider

and who do i pm the sheet to
    [hr][/blockquote]

given your first post where the last line was [b] Again, make sure you PM us your character sheets [/b] this is hilarious [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

[b]Shany Talar[/b]

[i]star destroyer, bridge[/i]

[blockquote]She knew she was in for a lot of trouble after getting handcuffed and marched off. [i]well they probably wont just shoot me, they could have done THAT already[/i].

from her training she could tell that she was really brought towards the bridge and probably the captain. [i]well maybe I'm lucky and the captain will buy my story. otherwise....[/i]

the doors to the bridge opened and she saw the familiar view out of the bridge of a star destroyer. like the first few times she was aboard one it took her breath away. she got herself under control again as the next shock waited for her.

[i] "Shany? I have not seen you in a real long time, I am sure you remember me, from training?"[/i]

She stared at Kody Newman unbelievingly. getting her composure back she says "excuse me? you must be mistaken me with someone else." she said as convincingly as possible "I'm on a top secret mission to theed and you are interfering with it." getting closer to him, still handcuffed "The emperor wont like it" she whispered.[/blockquote]

[b]Tag: darth_nemesis[/b]

10. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    ~IC: Boba Fett~

Piett gave a smile to the bounty hunter.

"Not a problem. We can provide the finest cooking droids this side of Coruscant. Or if you prefer an organic, that also can be provided."

" A droid would be fine. You know I don't like humans to much. Just pray the droid doesn't make me decinagrate(sp?) it."

He went over to the kitchenette and loosed a bottle of Esselian Cognac. He poured it into two glasses and pushed one over to the bounty hunter.

"Its good to here that you accept our offer. We really do need good people like you to aid us in our fight for order and peace. The terrorist rebels it seems are too much for our recruits to handle."

He took another sip and raised his glass.

"To a productive future relationship I hope?"

" Thank you for the compliment, Admiral."

~Boba Fett raised his glass and hit it up against the Admiral's glass for a cheers.~

"To our relationship. Now where is The Emperor? I wish to meet with him."

~TAG: Admiral Piett~

11. David_Skywalker

David_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2005
    OoC: Just out of curiosity, how will Boba drink his beverage? ;)

12. Mukiruh

Mukiruh Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    OOC: Hey all, I PMed my Character Sheet to Darth Nemeisis, when can i join?
    Ps, Sorry about the OOC.

13. Darth-Zame43

Darth-Zame43 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Obi-Wan Kenobi

Do you think I am ready to do this, Master Obi-Wan? I mean, I haven't had a lot of training yet... Leia said desperately as Obi-Wan left.

His body was no longer visible, his voice was barely heard above the soft breeze that entered and left the cave.

"Find the others Leia, train them as they train you. Find the others..."

tag Leia

14. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    TheEmperorsProtege

Kody laughed slightly as Shany replied.

"I know your tricks, Shany. You are the same as you were when you left," the commander said, nodding his head to the left, informing the stormtroopers to take begin walking to the control room. He continued as he walked along with her, "You know, I have missed you. You were an excellent fighter. Tell me, why did you leave?" He asked, walking out of the hanger. He awaited a reply.

OOC: Vassago, you need to post!:mad:

:p

darth_nemisis

15. TheEmperorsProtege

May 22, 2004
    Shany Talar

star destroyer

"I know your tricks, Shany. You are the same as you were when you left," okay so this time it seemed Shany was out of luck, if you believed in luck that is. she shrugged and walked amidst the stormtroopers to whereever Kody was leading them.

"You know, I have missed you. You were an excellent fighter. Tell me, why did you leave?"

"You know I was more than an excellent fighter!" she said proudly and slightly angry. there it was again. her arrogance. she could never really control it and it got her into a lot of trouble, especially at the academy. she waved it off and said with a sly grin "you know if you wanna talk about old times you better get these off" she indicated the handcuffs "and make me more comfortable" she continued walking alongside him, waiting for a response

Tag: darth_nemesis

16. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    [OOC] Sorry, Nemisis. I had no idea you had tagged me. Everytime I check the RPG nothing is happening that pertains to me. :p
    EmperorsProtege, I see you're using my icon! I'm glad someone besides me likes it! :)

IC: Darth Infestus---Onboard the Death Star II

~Darth Infestus rose as his Master told him to do so, keeping his head bowed slightly as the Emperor spoke to him.
    A question was posed to him, by the Emperor, pertaining to the possibility of new enemies withint he Empire. Infestus nods his head slowly, showing that he has indeed sensed something within the Force...
    ~

"Yes, my Master. I have felt the uprising of power within outer reaches of the Galaxy. Who, or where this power is coming from...is not yet known to me. In my meditations, I was unable to find a direct source. Have you felt anything on the contrary, my Master?"

~Infesuts asks, his voice not that of the mild-mannered Rebel pilot, Luke Skywalker, that many remember and love. Rather, the voice that radiates from this man's lips is deep, rough-edged, and haunting. He walks forth, taking his place at his Master's throne. He waits patiently for a response from the Emperor~

Tag: Nemisis, all others

17. TheEmperorsProtege

May 22, 2004
    Darth-Vassago posted on 5/24/05 10:01pm

[b]EmperorsProtege[/b], I see you're using my icon! I'm glad someone besides me likes it! [face_happy]
    [hr][/blockquote]

OOC: of course I like it. Palps rules (now even literally in the star wars universe :D) and besides I am a FIGSer and proud of it [face_mischief]

-Mel

18. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    OOC: We shall see about that. :p [face_devil]

~IC:High Inquisitor Tremayne, Training room aboard the DS~

The High Inquisitors attack came in fast, but his opponent had a few suprises for Tremayne and blocked the powerful attack one handed, apparently this creature had more to offer than he first suspected. The man's next attack was what took the Inquistor completely off guard, he raised his hand and unleased a powerful bolt of lightning from point blank range.

There was no time to move, or otherwise avoid the attack, and as such it struck Tremayne full in the chest. The force from the strike sent him flying backwards, he tried to control his flight as best he could, but with the seering pain from the lightning it was difficult. The High Inquisitor landed with a roll, and rose to his feet a little slower than he otherwise would have, obvious burning could be seen on the front of his shirt, and the skin underneath.

"So.....is that all the aces you have hidden in your sleeves, or should I be prepaired for more?" He asked in a cocky demeanor as he tried to minimize the wounds inflicted upon him.

Once he rose fully he brought his arms out to the side and then quickly brought them in to meet before him, with it came 2 powerful force pushes, one from each side of his adversary, and positioned so they will hopefully crush the man between them.

~TAG: HandofSkywalker~

OOC: Touche', I only hope this attack works as well as yours did. I looked for a way out of it, but at such close range I saw no other option than to get hit, and hard.

19. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Vaugh Serratt

As his opponent went flying backwards Vauhgn watched with a hint of amusement. The supposedly powerful High Inquisitor would be dead now, from a blaaster bolt, if it weren't for the rules of the match... no killing. Instead he had resorted to force lightning in a vain hope to stun his opponent.

Vaughn watched his opponent with not just the eyes of a trained warrior but, the eyes of a Master of the Echani Fighting Arts. As his now wounded opponent landed rather gingerly sporting an ugly burn mark on his chest.

"So.....is that all the aces you have hidden in your sleeves, or should I be prepaired for more?" came a cocky retort from the arrogant darksider while his posture and pulse denoted an attack of some kind.

Once Tremayne rose fully he brought his arms out to the side and then quickly brought them in to meet before him, with it came 2 powerful force pushes, one from each side of Serratt, and positioned so they will hopefully crush Vaughn between them.

The only problem was that Vaughn saw it coming, the physical stance and motions that the Inquisitor went through had warned him of the manuver far before his prescience had spoken to him of the danger.

As such Vaughn vaulted over the attacks using the force to gain enough height and distance so as to remain unharmed. Landing two meters in front of his adversary.

"You'll find I'm full of surprises." Vaughn said in his now undisguised Coruscanti dialect, let him wonder what kind of training I have now. With that he sprang, closing the distance in a second, at the loathsome Inqisitor with a powerful blow, made all the more powerful by his full use of his superior muscles and the force to enhance them, towards his opponents torso from the mid left. His intent was to push his opponent nearer to the weapons rack located behind them.

TAG: Darth-Dispicable

OOC: This is turning into a great duel.

20. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    OOC: Sorry, college work is killing me at the minute

Alaine Kirral

Alaine looked at Jaren and smiled a little

"Just going over your progress reports. Don't worry, they are all fine...wait whats this?"

A small flashing icon in the corner of the datapad screen appeared and Alaine selected it. Her eyes narrowing as she read the short message. It was from admiral ackbar

I would like to request a war council! If all available Alliance commanders/personel would meet me, proceed to rendevouz point Alpha 13 (Independence II) for immediate council.-

"War council?"

She said to herself and she handed the datapad to Jaren so that he could read it. A look of thought spread across her face and she looked at her flight mate

"I need to see someone about this. Are you coming?

TAG: Jaren, Nemisis

21. David_Skywalker

Mar 15, 2005
    IC: Jaren Loskue, Syylenen

Jaren skimmed over the message from Admiral Ackbar. What could this mean? He frowned as he read the message over again. A war council, he thought.

"I need to see someone about this. Are you coming?", his partner asked.

Jaren looked up from the datapad. "Of course," he answered. "Let's go."

Tag: Jedi_padawan_leigh, Nemisis

22. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Piett

Piett looked at the Bounty Hunter as he smiled and toasted to the new relationship. He would surely get a promotion for this, wrangling in the best bounty hunter in the galaxy.

"I believe the Emperor is a bit predisposed at this time. I shall put in a comm for you, and he no doubt will see you shortly."

Piett moved towards the door to do just that.

"In the meanwhile though, please, avail yourself with our facilities. Our doors are now open to you."

Piett exited the room, went across the hall to his own suite, scanned and entered. His quarters were modest. After all, he was a modest man. Too much frills and finery just become distracting after a time. Now, make no mistake he wasn't boring or boorish. That wouldn't be good at all. His room had a distinct, simple class to it that actually impressed many that entered it.

He went to his own personal comm and keyed in a line to the Emperor. He got on one knee.

"My Lord, I have succeeded in pursuading Boba Fett to join our cause. He now respects to meet with you. Are you accepting guests, my Emperor?"

TAG: Palpatine

23. David_Skywalker

Mar 15, 2005
  24. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    [OOC] Nemisis, you need to post! :mad:

:p

~Vassago

25. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    OOC: Sorry, KOTORFan8, almost forgot about this one. Apologies for the long delay.

[b]IC as [color=teal]Carl Jones[/color][/b]

[blockquote]Carl walked over to where Alex laid on the floor. He noticed Alex seemed tired and beat. Carl pinned him down by putting his foot on his chest, in victory.

[color=teal]"Hmm. Looks like I won this one, Alex. Good match though, it gave me a bit of a warmup. Now, let's get back to work, huh?"[/color]

Carl said, removing foot from his companion's chest. He then stepped back a bit, and held out his hand to help him up.[/blockquote]

[b]TAG:[/b] KOTORFan8

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.