main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference Darth Real Life: in which we monitor the most dreaded Sith Lord's attacks upon our precious RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Hammurabi, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    So yeah, heads up regarding my own finals week: I'm going to be almost nonexistent from Monday, 12/14 to Thursday 12/17. Then I should be back with a more regular posting schedule.

2. Sawn_Kassal

Sawn_Kassal Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2008
    Needs of the Army have at last brought me to the middle east. Im currently transmitting from Kuwait, but later today we will be making movement to Iraq. I will still try to get on as much as possible but I imagine I'll be very busy for the next week or so getting settled in and working in the motor pool fixing things (I'm a mechanic for the Army btw incase that didn't tip you off). Time to do what I joined for: defend the country

Cam

3. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Darth Real Life is trying to strike me, but not as hard as most people. Tomorrow I doubt I will be on because of a day full of crazy activities, ending with a Christmas play. I will hopefully be back the day after, so don't expect me to be long. :)

4. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    one of my finals time got changed, so i'm not gonna be back when i thought. maybe sometime this thursday i'll be able to post, but no sooner than that. i'm sorry for any holdups this is causing anyone, but i'll make it up to you when i have the time.

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Thanks for the notice, Trim.

6. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    Figured I might as well put this out...

For the bunch of people that have PMed me, as well as my players, I'm in a tight spot right now with RL. Got finals grading, flight to So Cal, then Christmas craziness in the next couple of days.

So hang tight. If you don't hear from me by the 27th or so, repeat your PM to me.

Thanks!
    -Neil

7. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    I was just gone for four months, so needless to say, RL hit me like Sheldon Brown hit Reggie Bush.

8. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    At home until the 30th for christmas - that'll give Nick a chance to catch up Man Cubs.

9. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Not gone, but 'tis the season and all that, so my updating speed will be significantly more sluggish than usual (And considering my usually slow pace as is...)

10. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Hello everyone, it's been too long. DRL has been hitting me hard. I am fighting my way back. Hopefully in the near future you will see me once more.

*crosses fingers*

11. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    TEEG!!! [:D] [:D] [:D] Great to see ya!!

You've been dearly missed. Hope to see you soon, and here's wishing you (and everyone), Happy Holidays! :D

12. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    yea... christmas kinda made sure i haven't had a chance to post anything. coming this week, that changes. whee!

13. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    so yea, i FINALLY have life under control. posting has commenced, and will continue for the foreseeable future.

14. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Darth Real Life has a 98% chance of temporarily knocking me out of here for the next two weeks or three possibly due to complications with a roof over my head and classess starting.

15. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Classes start up again on 1/13. There might be a sudden drop in my posting before I get my timing re-sorted out.

16. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    i have a cold. i have been trying to read updates for the last two days and just can't do it right now. i can't read a book, i can barely read a conversation with someone right now. so i'm sorry, but it's just gonna have to wait til after this blasted cold is gone. i'm probably the least pleased person here on this. i'm bloody tired of not being able to post.

17. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    Looks like DRL is going to be sticking around a little longer than I expected. I should be able to continue doing the passive work of Modding (editing, locking, etc.) with no problems. Posting looks like it will remain on a weekly rotation for a good deal longer. We'll see how it goes. :(

-I_H

18. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I will be leaving for Disney World in a few hours and I will be out of commission for a week. I should be able to check in every so often, but I doubt I'll have time to actually sit down and write a post. As of right now, everything should be up to date in terms of tags and Imp will be handling my last Disney update(thanks again, Imp! :) ).

I shall see everyone on the 26th!

19. Mecatolrex

Mecatolrex Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 9, 2009
    DRL is bearing down upon with hard. :(

Between being sick the past week, which thankfully I am over now I havent had much time to update any of my posts, but there is good news. I got promoted! I am now a head chef at the resturant I work at. :D Thing is, I am well once again now and will be working alot more, which means a little less time here to update as often as I would like. Once I get my schedule worked out I will be back to normal posting status.

-Meca

20. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    And...I'm back!

I'm gonna try to start replying to TAGs tonight!

21. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    A loss in the family might see me disappear for a few days, but it's too early to tell. If it does happen, and no one hears from me for a while, that'll be the reason.

22. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    I will be away from 29 Jan to 4 Feb - going to Singapore to see Muse. :D :D

23. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Away for a few days. Sun, here I come . . . :cool:

24. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    DRL keeps onb hitting me hard, but I will update mostly today. And then egular services from next Tuesday on, again . . .

25. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    I'm back!

But it'll take me a couple of days to get up to speed on all my tags and stuff. Please bear with me. :D