main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY December Meeting Gift Exchange

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Is anyone interested in a Star Wars gift exchange at our December meeting? If everyone brings a sw gift and we can exchange them. Just an idea, pacervader

2. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    DON'T MATTER TO ME. IF WE DECIDE TO DO IT WE NEED TO SET A BALLPART DOLLAR$$$$ AMOUNT I THINK. I'M SURE TK8049 WOULD BE DOWN WITH IT TOO. LET'S JUST DECIDE HERE IF ANYONE WANTS TOO AND IF SO A DOLLAR AMOUNT. MAYBE DIRTY SANTA? THAT'S ALWAYS FUN.

3. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    Sounds good to me, I'll bring a basic fig or something, if that's enough.

4. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    How about a $7.00 limit, say $3-$7 dollars, any star wars toy that falls into that range. I know this gives us only a week but it might be fun. Now do you want to pick a person to exchange with when we get there? Or do we want to put all the gifts into a bunch and draw numbers from a hat and pick gifts in order of the number you are holding. If the last person is left with his own gift he gets to pick one of the others and trade with them, that last part has a little bit of dirty santa to it. Let me know your thoughts. pacervader

5. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    That sounds about reasonable, and only people that actually bring something can participate, of course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.