main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Desperately needing an Anakin costume!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Philippines' started by anakinwannabe, Aug 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakinwannabe

anakinwannabe Jedi Youngling

Aug 10, 2005
    I'm such a big fan that I decided to dress up as Anakin for my creative grad pic. Is there any kind soul that can lend me his costume? Kht may rental fee ok lng promise I'll give it back to you. Email me at prosk8ter_85@yahoo.com The shoot is on August 18 na so I'm growing desperate!!! haha. May the force be with you.

2. StompboXX

StompboXX Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    I emailed you already regarding this. :)

3. panokyo

panokyo Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2005
    hi guys... this thread is kinda old already... but this worth to try. after searching for over 5 days on the internet.. finally, meron palang forum na tulad nito hehe!

anyways... will be having a xmas party this coming dec 19, monday (its kinda wierd though - monday? hehe) the theme of the company was the company goes to hollywood or something to that effect... and our theme was stars :(

so we will have to come to the party dressed in the attire associated with starwars... onfortunately and up to now wala pa akng makitang nagpaparent ng starwars costume.. baka po meron kayong alam... kindly email me at gingpoy@yahoo.com cc panokyo@yahoo.com sana yung mura lang :)

thanks in advance..

4. StompboXX

StompboXX Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    WEll, Camp Suki in Quezon City offer costumes for rent.

But they aren't precise, and half of them dont even look like Star Wars costumes.

PM me if you need anything, help you make costumes for yourself. In the long run, it's cheaper. You will spend the same amount renting it anyway.

I'm the Commanding Officer for the Philippine Chapter of the Rebel Legion , if you guys need any help as far as costuming is concerned. I got an Anakin costume myself.

5. panokyo

panokyo Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2005
    Youve got mail! :)

6. panokyo

panokyo Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2005
    hi stompoboxx were you able to received my pm? please advise, thanks! :)

7. teej717

teej717 Jedi Youngling

Dec 4, 2005
    where is camp suki located?

@panokyo: are you, by any chance, connected with nokia phil? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.