main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge Diary Challenge Thread 2012 Important annoucement please read and respond

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Diary_Challenge_Sock, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    When you update please pm the sock Thanks :)

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I hope there are some NSWFF diaries again this year [face_batting]

3. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
  4. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I am going to try this challenge with an OC. I hope I can make it through the year. It is up in the Beyond the Saga era
    The Journal of Mark Tantiss

5. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
  6. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Meditative solitude, the diary of a Republic Intelligence officer on a Separatist world, is up.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  7. JediMara77

JediMara77 Force Ghost star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    I'd really like to do a diary for an OC character, but it would give away spoilers for my current fic. Could I do an out-of-competition diary and start it next month or so?

8. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    Not sure if it's the right place? I'm going to try to write a diary.

9. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    "Recruitment Must Be Low" has been updated today and "Wasting the Day in Bedlam" has been updated about two days ago.

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Please pm the sock when you update in the future and please do not post it here thank you :)

Yes that's okay but it won't be eligable for competition. As long as you're okay with that then it should be okay...

The index has been updated

Let me know if I missed anything :)

Just a friendly reminder the voting is still going on until January 15th 2012 for your favorite 2011 fic

I got up my first entry Sunrise

11. Goodwood

Goodwood Jedi Master star 5

May 11, 2011
  12. JediMara77

JediMara77 Force Ghost star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    Great!!! I gotta finish one of my fics before posting it, but when I get around to it I'll post a link here. :)

13. Raphire

Raphire Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 19, 2008

Hey Aala! Welcome! Yes this is the place to start your Diary. However you will need to start it soon because it is required to have two posts per month.

Also make sure you PM FalconFan when you update that way he can keep you in the competition.

And be sure to read over the rules and requirements on the first page of the thread!

Can't wait to read what you have!

Wes

14. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Umm whose Falconfan :confused:

I either go by JediFalcon, JF or Falcon for short and I'm a she [face_whistling] don't worry, ninety-percent of the board got it wrong and no I'm not exagerating either. If I had five dollars for every time someone called me a boy, I would be making a nice little extra income on the side...

Hi Aala and yes this is where you enter your diary for the year :)

Please pm the Diary_Challenge_Sock when you enter the competition or link a post here but all updates are to be pmed to the sock.

15. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    She's just one of the best fanart artists on these boards. I think it was just a slip up by Raphire. I know whenever I see your screen name I think of falconfan.

16. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    It was because of falconfan's art that I totally started crushing on Jacen and Kyp. [face_laugh] Well, actually, I was crushing on Kyp WAY before she drew the picture but still...[face_love]

[image=http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/Nilknarf48/DarthCaedus.jpg]

Jacen/Darth Caedus

[image=http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/Nilknarf48/JediMasterKypDurronNJO.jpg]

Kyp Durron

[image=http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/Nilknarf48/LOTF_Tempest_JagFel.jpg]

Jag Fel

17. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    :( Not a good way to treat a disgrunteled oldbie ya newbie :p

I'm at work and the firewall is blocking the pics, will take a look when I get home

18. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    In February, I'll be moving to a new apartment and while I intend to get Internet as soon as I get there, I'm still worried that the move may interfere with my updating schedule. If at all possible, I may be able to get Goodwood to update for me, if it comes to that (via dictating the entry to him over the phone), but I'm hoping that I get the Internet at my new place as soon as possible.

Just a head's up, though.

19. Raphire

Dec 19, 2008
    Sorry it's so late but here is my Diary!

The Diary of Rose Tyler

I made one for you!

20. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    When is the absolute latest we can start our diaries by? I want to leave it as late as possible so I don't have to write too many entries before I get some source material but I don't want to leave it too late and not be part of the challenge. [face_worried]

21. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    January 15th is the latest I will be accepting entries. After the 15th I will no longer be accepting entries.

I will have to give that one some thought and ask the previous host and I'll get back to you on that.

22. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    I've been posting since 2004, is that still considered a newbie?[face_thinking]

23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I've been on these boards longer then you have and I never reassociate names with others.... So that's why I'm calling you a newbie :p

Plus I did have a bad experiance once. That's why.

24. Raphire

Dec 19, 2008
    Well I apologize JediFalcon. For both the name confusion and the gender confusion... And if it helps any I was totally thinking of you when I posted it not FalconFan. I just somehow put her name there instead.

Also I apologize for the gender mix-up. Lol. I have had that experience myself. Not on here but on other boards and the like.

25. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Okay, I found out some more information about the complex I'm moving to, and I will have some limited Internet access until I can set up my own connection, so that shouldn't interfere with my updating schedule too much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.