main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rumor Disciple Of Palpatine Plot Info

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Lord Optimus, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Optimus

Lord Optimus Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 30, 2011
    Exclusive: Star Wars Episode VII Takes Place 30 Years After; Disciple of Palpatine; Plot Info

2. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    The first 3 are kinda obvious/highly expected. Grain of salt taken.

3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    All this time we had the evidence right before our eyes and we never realized that Supershadow was actually the title of Episode VII... [face_hypnotized]

TheManFromMortis likes this.
  4. BarkingFrog

BarkingFrog Jedi Master star 2

Jan 4, 2009
    More Palpatine stuff sounds good to me.

5. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Honestly, cosmicbooknews is notorious for lying. Really, they post nothing but absolute rubbish. They are a laughing stock. Not even a grain of salt should be taken with this. Trust me.

kubricklynch likes this.
  6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Precisely. I wish that was all true info... and I wish I could wish away my wish feelings, but that site has a reservation in Dante's Inferno.

7. hawkeye forever

hawkeye forever Jedi Knight

Oct 30, 2012
    I would completely support a storyline dealing with the Carbonite Sith Army. Could easily get behind that.

8. Lord Optimus

Lord Optimus Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 30, 2011
    I was wondering if they were legit or not, I didn't know anything about them.

9. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    Interesting rumor... dont know the source (though based on others reaction consider me a skeptic). Doubtful about it to say the least, but at least this spoiler doesnt sound completly out there either and wasnt just insulting either.

10. darthtuttle

darthtuttle Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    Not reliable. Interesting concept.

11. Skaddix

Skaddix Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 3, 2012
    The first 3 are obvious. I don't think anyone with a basic understanding of Star Wars could not guess the First 3.

Well some Sith Presence was basically required. I mean lightsaber battles are the bread and butter of the franchise. So its possible but nothing that suggests reliable insider knowledge to me. Too Broad.

12. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    Actually sounds damm good !

13. StoneRiver

StoneRiver Force Ghost star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    Would this be a disciple he had while he was alive? (Like his "advisors" seen at the in RotJ or his political comrades seen in the PT)
    Or is it someone new that learned of Darth Sidious?

I'll take the rumour as exactly that. Rumour. A possibilty in an infinite stream of possible possibilities.

14. smudger9

smudger9 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2007
    Sounds good. A resurrected Darth plagueis leading a Sith army against an aged Luke Skywalker and his Jedi order. And all on the big screen...... Fanboy dreams coming true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Darth Downunder

Darth Downunder Chosen One star 6

Aug 5, 2001
    "A disciple of Emperor Palpatine aims to rebuild the Sith Armies of the Old Republic and destroy the Jedi where the Skywalker children will be thrust into battle and face their inner demons of their Skywalker lineage."

Having a disciple of Palpatine sounds good. Don't buy into the idea of Sith armies of the Old Republic though. The movies have only established the rule of two. Sith armies are an element of the EU & I hope they stay there. I'd prefer one Sith who has powerful soldiers & alliances. Leave "Sith armies" to video games & novels

TheManFromMortis likes this.
  16. GlueParkEnigma

GlueParkEnigma Jedi Master star 1

Nov 10, 2012
    I would like to see the sith, Jedi battles but always two there are, a master and an apprentice ... Don't see how palp could have had a second apprentice.

Live, Love, Learn & Laugh

17. Jcuk

Jcuk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2013
    A disciple of Palpatines? Don't know how that would work. I mean, Vader was the Emperors right hand man. The rule of 2. Bit of a thin plot line to find out after all these years that there was ANOTHER disciple somewhere and he's been secretly building a Sith army and..no it gets more ridiculous the more you say it. God I'd do anything to be a fly on the wall in the meetings Arndt, Kasdan, Abrahms etc have been having.

18. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    First 3 are obvious. 4th is a redundant topic. Soooo
    *click*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.