main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions Disney to aquire Lucasfilm...

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Werdna

Jedi Werdna Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2012
    I think it shouldn't have to affect the EU negatively. Use current EU characters and introduce new characters, new planets, etc. There is so much opportunity to tell new stories, but throw in some familiarity with characters and places we already know. I am excited to see actor portrayals of characters that I've read about in the novels, if they choose to utilize the EU in some capacity. 2015 can't get here soon enough!

Kev-Mas_Colcha likes this.
  2. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    I would personally love to see some non-human characters. We have had a lot of those, and I get that you want the audience to relate, but it might make it more fun.

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  3. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Yeah, and now with uncle George not being able to stop that (he decreed fairly recently that there would be no more non-human main characters introduced in any form of Star Wars media. Its why the selection of playable races is so limited in SWTOR), it might just happen.

What I'd like to see, is a Blu Ray version of all the movies with the only editing done to them being a remaster. I have a PS3 with a perfectly good Blu Ray player, but no Blu Ray discs to play on it. I'd like to make Star Wars my first, but I refuse to buy the current ones as I see them as a slap across the face to all true Star Wars fans. We asked for them for so long, only to have Lucas troll us and give us versions that had stuff edited in that makes absolutely no sense at all/is Jar Jar level stupidity.

4. zark

zark Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2009
    And you know, I've always wanted the chance to play a game as a black furred Togorian sith. That would be awesome.

5. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Just be careful, the only one that I read about in the books ended up having to get a shave/wax due to a chemical spray :p

6. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    [face_laugh] Ewwwwwwwww :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.