main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA DLP Projection

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by wizards23, Apr 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wizards23

wizards23 Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2002
    If anyone can confirm if Irvine Spectrum is showing AOTC on a DLP please post it here, or any other place in OC with a DLP projector for that matter.

2. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    I give you... FULL CONFIRMATION.

I checked the DLP website and I also checked out the theater.

3. wizards23

wizards23 Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2002
    how many theatres at spectrum will be showing it DLP? and how would u go about buying the DLP showing?

4. DarthObsidian

DarthObsidian Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2000
    They have one digital screen IIRC.

They are only selling tickets to the Chinese theater right now, which is not in digital. The digital projector cannot be used in larger theaters, so the digital is one of their smaller ones. I would call them up and ask which one. I am sure they will be playing Ep2 in it, although they may not pre-sell tickets for a while, if at all.

Personally, that's okay with me. I want my first couple screenings (especially the very first one) to be in as big a theater as possible with the most seats and the wildest audience! I'll then check out the digital screen later on :)

5. Mehrdad1

Mehrdad1 Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2002
    The only digital theater at Irvine Spectrum is Theater # 17, it is not a big theater by any means but boy was the video quality good! Also, the LA Times has started to list times for the DLP showings. Check the calendar section, and look for the Edwards Cinemas ads. For those of you that want to see it on the biggest screen possible, the Chinese theater is for you. It's huge, but then again it's not digital. Either theater you choose, you need to buy the tickets that morning in order to get tickets at night. I had to buy tickets at 1pm for the 11:15pm showing, because the other showings were sold out for theater 17!

6. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    I got theater 14...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.