main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CT Doesn't Vader wonder how he has kids?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Bountyhuntress-, Oct 16, 2012.

1. mikeximus

mikeximus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2012
    Lol... He was deemed Darth Vader by Sidious well before the Suit was put on. Anakin killed a tribe of Tuskens (including woman and children).Anakin betrayed the Jedi Order by helping kill Mace before the suit was put on. Anakin led the attack on the Jedi Temple and personally murdered Children before the suit was put on. Anakin executed Leaders with no trial at all, before the suit was put on. Anakin tried to kill his wife, and his best friend before the suit was put on.

Remember, Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to sufferening Anakins fear of losing the things close to him (mother and wife), lead to his anger, anger against the Tuskens, the Jedi for not helping him along more. Thus he started hating those things, and his hate leads to his suffering, which was the suit he had to live in...

2. mikeximus

Jan 6, 2012
    In the movie Gunray says to Anakin as he walks in something along the lines of Lord Vader, we were expecting you...

Palpatine told gunray he was sending his apprentice Darth vader to them to "take care of them". I loved that little play on words there. Here's Gunray thinking they are in the clear and Vader is coming to help them, but he is really coming to take care of them allright!

WIERD_GREEN_MAN likes this.
  3. mikeximus

Jan 6, 2012
    Heneceforth You shall be known as Darth Vader...

How could you miss one of the most important scenes in the movies... Also Yoda and Obi Wan watch the hologram of Palpatine telling a kneeling Vader to Rise Lord Vader.... Thus they know that Anakin has turned to the dark side.

4. WIERD_GREEN_MAN

WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 16, 2010
    I'm having an old friend for dinner.

5. WIERD_GREEN_MAN

Dec 16, 2010
    Lord Tyrannus acts like he's missed the most important parts of the movies all the time. You'll get used to it.

6. mikeximus

Jan 6, 2012
    Yeah I noticed it. I'm not sure if he is Roleplaying the part of A sith sympathizer or just trying to motivate conversation...

7. WIERD_GREEN_MAN

Dec 16, 2010
    Definitely not someone planted here to ignite conversation.
    What I know is that he is confused.