main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Dominion of Darkness: Emergence of the True Sith~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Teegirloo, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    ~IC: Darth Haretisch - Main Hall~

Haretisch relaxed in the library of his private chambers, seated in an elegant, finely crafted hardwood chair. In his right hand was a glass of Corellian whiskey. In his left, a holobook, which he studied intently while taking an occasional sip on his drink. The alcohol had begun to take effect, shown by his bloodshot eyes.

His attention shifted to the door for a moment when he heard a knock. Putting the holobook away, he smirked slightly, amused at his visitor's apparent change of heart.

"Enter," he replied, composing himself and clasping his hands in his lap.

~TAG: Nicklityouaflame~

~IC: Training Droids - Force Training Room~

Finally, the stone fell into the floor indention, settling in place and unlocking the door. The main task was complete, but the students still had the droids to worry about.

Jake Sling's unconscious form had become engulfed by the flames, beyond the point of return. He would be dead soon.

Turning their attention to the still viable acolytes, each droid charged forward, flailing their blades about wildly in an attempt to dispatch the remaining enemies.

~TAG: All in force class~

2. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Dark Sun
    Korriban

Her plans were to search any tomb that caught her attention, but it could not be one that was already ram sacked by the Jedi or other Sith. She wanted a "fresh", tomb, one that was...not...touched, and she found one on her thrid pass of the area. She could not be sure who it was, but the power was great, but also weaking some. She sat the ship 200 yards from the entrence, and set up a small camp site.

The dust twisted and twirled around, but she paid no attention to it. Though she remembered reading about the bugs that roamed the areas, that could sense the force, and the gaurd dogs of the Sith, they too were going to be a problem. She read that it sometimes took two or more to take one down, but she also read that Darth Bane took several on, when he entered the tombs on his own. Now..it was her turn to give it a try, but there is no try. "Do, or do not, there is no try." That old Jedi saying sent her laughing. "Though he was right about that, there is no try. Die doing or die doing nothing."

That night she slept good, after packing her pack that she would need inside. Spare lights, expanding line rope that she had on her belt. Plus many other things that would need to be had. Then she took her nap, for the next day will be all on the ground for sleep.

Tag: Master or GM
    OOC: Or will I continue on

3. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Wolf Raiden

The block slid into place and Wolf let out a sigh of relief. His sightless eyes blinked from behind his shades. Then his ears twitched as blades sliced through the air behind him.

The droids were coming.

Just the two of them. It seemed even enough.

Jake was probably dead now, no use in putting the flames out. If the fool had had faster reflexes he wouldn't be laying on the floor dying.

Wolf stood and turned to face the assaulting droids. His hand came up and ripped his lightsaber from his belt. The crimson blade extended to it's full length and he whirled it in front of him. The fire and moving the stone had seriously taxed his reserves, but he still had a little bit left. For all intents and purposes though, this would be a straight up fight. He could use the Force to enhance his speed and strength slightly, but it would almost be unnoticeable. His feet crossed behind each other and he brought the blade of his lightsaber in a probing strike, easily blockable by the droid. He just wanted it's attention off of his temporary partner.

" I'll take the one on the left Liam "

His red lightsaber danced in a practiced hand in front of him. He spun it in a flat radius in front of him, creating a disk shield of energy between himself and the droid. He was switching his hands over the hilt of his blade, continuing to spin it in front of him. He wanted the droid to concentrate on his hands. He wanted it confused with his style. To keep that droid brain guessing at what kind of attack he would be delivering. He had no doubt in his own mind that the blades the droids were swinging were lightsaber resistant. This would not be easy.

A malicious smile cracked Wolf's face. His eyebrows dropped in a defiant way.

Wolf stopped spinning his blade as he stopped in front of the droid that had followed him. Makashi simply wouldn't do with a droid. It was a form designed for living targets. The least amount of movement to deflect attacks easily away. It would tire a living opponent. A droid was a different story.

Looks like Vapaad then....

Wolf raised both hands to his face level. The blade of his lightsaber pointed out horizontally towards the droid. Waiting for it to strike. Until then Wolf would prepare his mind for the form he was about to drop into. His smile broadened as the sense of combat coursed over him. His Force sight saw the droids movements oscillating through the air.

And then he was ready.

"Come on slag for brains... Let's see what kind of tech the Sith can afford..."

He launched forward slashing wildly.

tag liam, D_W

4. yipeekayyay

yipeekayyay Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2007
    Liam Dextrim
    -~- Force Training Chamber
    The Kiffar's outstretched arms loosened considerably, his fingers and hands relaxing as the enormous boulder had finally slid itself into place due to the combined efforts of Wolf and himself. A long-winded sigh escaped his lungs as he regained his posture. His jaw clenched at the whirring sound of a pair of saber blades cutting through the space between its wielders - the droids -, and the two Acolytes. The were inching ever closer after disposing of the inadequate Jake.

Liam shook his head as he glanced over everything at the charred, barely struggling form of Jake. He was an idiot, no doubt, but if it wasn't for his lack of rationale, those few precious moments to pry open the exitway may have never opened themselves up to the rest of them. Still, he felt absolutely no pity. He was a damned fool, nothing more. Liam casually turned his gaze towards Wolf, pulling at his saber with the Force, bringing it from the ground up into his right hand with a large amount of weariness. These past few minutes had drained him quite well. At the very most, he'd taken the next few moments to focus his remaining energies on intensifying his lightsaber prowess slightly, aswell as removing a small amount of his accumulated fatigue - but it was barely an improvement.

"I'll take the one on the left Liam..."

Liam nodded, his saber igniting once again in his right hand as he played around with the goatee over his chin with his opposite hand. He was conserving himself, acting in stride before exploding against the rightmost battle droid. Even for a CPU-based opponent, it seemed like a decent enough fake for the time being, especially with the incredibly aggressive and predictable nature of them both. He paced slowly behind and around Wolf to face parallel with the rightmost droid, saber down by his hip, a typical starting pose for the Djem So practitioner.

While Wolf measured his adversary, Liam had already known what to expect.

Attack, block, counter-attack. Perseverance. Domination.

Wolf's form was even grittier then his own, and would certainly get the job done, all zealousness aside.

"Come on slag for brains... Let's see what kind of tech the Sith can afford..."

"... lets!" - Suddenly, Liam went from a relaxed stance to an explosive step forward followed by a vertical sweep towards the "skull" of the droid, saber flying downward. It was expectedly blocked, and soon followed by a block of his own, the blade still in one hand and brought up vertically, the blade still pointing down. With both hands now gripping the hilt, Liam switched his footing and bent lower, spinning halfway around and aiming to sweep against its left leg, before sharply feinting and bringing the blade back around to hack at the right leg instead before straightening himself back up again, weapon at the ready to block any wild strikes regardless of the effect of his flurry; precaution was key, even for a Sith, even for a young Sith, and even moreso for such a reckless form of combat...

TAG ~ Wolf, D_W

5. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Of Doge Renoir
    Main Hall

Doge did as the voice commanded, opening the door and taking tentative steps. Instinctively hiding his emotions, Doge let himself observe the surprising elegance of Haretisch?s chambers. His gaze skipped to the sitting figure. Intense eyes flickered and internally he struggled to force words from his throat. His face a mask, he offered his apology.

?My Lord, I wish to make amends for my behavior in your class. It is not my place to interrupt my superior, let alone in a study which he is far more knowledgeable.?

Doge paused. He let his words ferment in the air, before continuing. His next words would be the pinnacle of his short relationship with the Darth. Doge composed himself and closed his eyes. When he opened them he said.

?It is in my supreme embarrassment that I come to you, for along with my apology I have a request to make of you. In my ignorance, I misplaced my knowledge of your skill, which is considerable, to say the least. An untimely request, may it be, but I feel obliged to ask for your guidance in the art of lightsaber combat.?

Doge held his breath, his hard eyes searching desperately for a flaw in Haretisch?s composure that would clue him in on the Master?s temperament.

Tag: wanderguard

6. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    ~IC: Darth Haretisch - Personal Chambers~

?My Lord, I wish to make amends for my behavior in your class. It is not my place to interrupt my superior, let alone in a study which he is far more knowledgeable.?

Haretisch let out a light chuckle, glancing over to the elegant fireplace for a moment, which acted as the only source of light in the room, casting a dim glow over the almost silhouetted forms of the old Sith Master and his newly found pupil.

?It is in my supreme embarrassment that I come to you, for along with my apology I have a request to make of you. In my ignorance, I misplaced my knowledge of your skill, which is considerable, to say the least. An untimely request, may it be, but I feel obliged to ask for your guidance in the art of lightsaber combat.?

Plo's eyes flicked back over to Doge, studying him for a moment, "Then you've come to the right place," he said, leaning back into his seat and making himself comfortable as he clasped his now no longer gloved hands, resting his wrists in his lap. Thinking for a moment, he spoke again, "Have a seat."

~TAG: NickLitYouAFlame~

7. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

"..Let's!"

Liam and Wolf both sprang at their machanical opponents at the same time.

Lights danced in front of Wolf as both of them moved into battle. Wolf's lightsaber slashed high and low, seemingly in the same instant. He gave himself to Vapaad, letting it's currents of destruction take him completely.

The blades struck again and again, steel against energy. Neither giving way. Wolf narrowed his concentration to his opponent alone, instead of including Liam as well. He was still aware of where the other man was, but it was only a vauge impression, keeping him from stumbling into his partner.

Wolf shoulder rolled to the left and twirled his blade in a one handed right grip before springing at his opponent again.

Top left downward slash, blocked, used the momentum to spin backwards and bring the blade in from the bottom right. Blocked.

They were tough. But not tough enough. They didn't have a sentient beings will to live.

Wolf, however. Did...

The blades came down at the same time and Wolf blocked both in a two handed grip. He gritted his teeth against the strength of the droid. With a mighty heave he pushed both blades into the air, then tossed his lightsaber into the air above the droids head, performed a quick slide between the droids legs while pulling two sharp knives from his belt, and stabbed both back into the hydraulic hoses and wires of the droids leg joints. He hoped both would stay wedged there and drop the droid to it's knees.

Wolf leapt up and payed dearly for his assumption of human tactics. The droid didn't have to look at him with eyes to know where he was, it had sensors. A blade shot out at an impossible angle and sliced a gash along Wolf's cheek. He rolled backwards, caught his lightsaber and took a powerful step forward in a swing that should decapitate the droid and end the fight.

tag D_W

8. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    GM Note: OOC: It's generally a no-no to control any character other than yourself, especially in combat ;)

9. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    IC:Rhi Lodus Quimen
    Acolyte Dormitory

So much had been covered in so little that Rhi's mind was spinning with everything he had learned. Introductions usually weren't one of Rhi Lodus's favorite things in any life lesson, yet his genesis into the darkside had been seductive as it had been encompassing not to mention it being even more so humbling. It showed how Rhi had to gain from the dark nature of the Force, and reflected how little he had now as he stood alone in the dorm. Petty squabbles, meaningless threats, and pointless plotting would only serve to distract from the truth that Rhi sought. Confrontations had their place there was no doubt in the towering Kiffar's mind as he settled himself down onto the cold floor beneath him in a crossed legged manner.

"If true mastery of the darkside is in keeping control over one's self then it's time to find out just how much pull the darkside truly has over one ready to harness it's power", Rhi stated to himself in a fashion of dramatic measures as he prepared his mind for the task at hand.

He's brief flirtations with the darkside through meditating of a brooding nature had been limited at best, yet Rhi was confident he could reach the place he so sought. He had once heard that a sith's true power rested within them once they could find the isolated peak that seperated them from all their surroundings. It was to that place that Rhi searched for, and he knew that once he found that place within himself the learnings of sith that would be bestowed upon him would only cement his footing to that isloated peak of enlightment that place of true freedom.

"Through the Force......will my bonds be broken", the lone acolyte muttered to himself a moment before the darkside took over it's diciple.

Tags:None or any who want to talk to Rhi

10. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    OOC: Yeah, I was curious about that, seeing that they were droids. But I got bored and had some things to write so I put that up. I DID leave it open for GM control though.

11. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    GM Note: OOC: That's fine, it's no big deal. Just be a little more careful next time.

~IC: Darth Aganoist - Barracks~

Aganoist scowled, as he walked the halls, searching for some initiates to badger. He was always irritable, but today he was feeling even more confrontational than normal. He was known for making each initiate's experience at the academy a miserable one, often taking it upon himself to do what he saw as Haretisch's bidding, although he had a few nasty scars to show for his failures.

He spotted what looked like a new arrival as he passed the barracks, a tall human whose pale skin and silver hair would make him stand out from nearly any crowd. Aganoist narrowed his eyes as he stepped through the doorway, approaching the acolyte with intent to introduce himself in the most unpleasant way possible.

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?" He demanded, his face merely inches from that of his intended victim.

~TAG: Kahn_Iceay~

12. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    OOC: Killeroak, wait for the tag instead of moving on and posting. Let's just say i have plans for you.[face_devil] So your last post is disregarded. Luckily you didnt do much in it to hamper the plans.

[color=green][b]****** Apprentice Update ******[/b]

The first mission for a young apprentice is crucial in the Sith. It is usually a test of strength and skill to see if the apprentice will survive. If one does survive, then they are worthy enough to be granted far more dangerous missions. Surviving is the first step. Most don?t come back from missions or they are severely wounded. There is no sympathy in the Sith, for thriving on pain to serve their needs is a testimony of strength to them. There is no room for mercy infact that is considered weakness. One does not dare to show weakness for they will be eliminated quickly. Failure is also considered a weakness and all apprentices know that if they fail, there will be consequences.

[b]Jane Cree[/b] was determined not to fail. Her first mission was to Korriban. An ancient planet full of Sith Lore and the darkside. Her ship [i]The Hammer[/i] had just broke atmosphere. From the sky she could see the plains of the barren planet. Even from a distance it gave off a wicked and eerie feeling that only a Sith could admire. The dark side was so strong on this planet that one that is force sensitive could not help but feel the adrenaline in their body rise with excitement. It was like a drug, feeding stimulants to the body giving strength and opening up the senses that are normally ignored or under developed.

The ancient temple ruins were forming in the distance as Jane?s ship flew closer. There was no landing pad since the planet was deserted. It made the planet even more daunting with it?s lack of life. Jane found a perfect spot to land her ship, it was on the out skirts of the temple which meant that Jane would have a long walk to the ruins. When she was finally out of her ship she could swear she heard whispers in the dusty wind which seemed to pick up all of a sudden. Now all Jane needed to know is where to start first. It didn?t take long to get answer for the whisper in the wind seemed to tell her to go in to what appeared to be an old Sith Academy, which was somewhat still intact, not counting several blocks of large debri from various areas of the building.

Jane opened the large stone double doors and entered in. Debri was inside the building as well as if the ceiling caved in. There was still upper levels but it would not be easy to just go up the stairs for there was a huge gap in steps. The voices were calling out to her saying ?go up.? Would Jane listen to the voices or would she continue exploring downstairs.

[b]TAG: jedi_killeroak[/b][/color]

13. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Of Doge Renoir
    Haretisch?s Personal Chambers

Doge nodded and let the Force flow through him and manipulate the space between a chair and his body. He condensed the air and let the chair slide to his side, where he let himself dropped comfortably into it. He turned his gaze from his lap, to the old Master before him. His mind was wired, as he stared hungrily piercing the Darth?s eyes.

?Master, in my short time here, I have spent my time with training arms with a practice saber, reviewing over and thrice, steps to connect to the many other steps I have been taught. I have a wish to accelerate my training.?

Doge hid his true feelings in the far reaches of his subconscious. He feared that he was an inadequate practitioner of the Force and only truly felt at home in the practice ring. He wanted to make sure he had an advantage over his fellow students, as he was unable to maintain intimidation from Force prowess.

14. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Darth Alastor - Barracks

Alastor gazed defiantly at the individual before him. Alastor's time with the sith may not have been very long but he had learned a few things. Like that showing fear or cowardace would get you reprimaned at best. Tilting his head slightly to the side Alastor smiled. "Why am I here? Why are you here? To learn the ways of the Sith and the Darkside of course. Do I look like i'm here to be some sort of entertainer or gardner? You may look it but I doubt your that dumb."

Alastor moved to step around the man, careful to make sure his shoulder grazed the other man's. "Oh,' he began as we walked away, "You may refer to me as Darth Alastor, or simply Alastor. Not that it really matters, I don't really see you being someone of importance in my life. Not for very long atleast."

Tag: Wanderguard

15. Falling_Leaf

Falling_Leaf Jedi Master star 3

Jun 26, 2007
    IC: Veralis Na'kyrah
    Mercenary Camp

I braced myself as the series of shots came in my direction from the drunken mongrels that had left camp in hot pursuit. Even in their drunken stupor there shots where still coming close to there intended mark. I let the force wash over me as it guided my saber to defend my self from their shot's. Soon the world slowed down as I took them on.
    Every move was beginning to become more and more precise as I killed them off.
    In what seem as minutes the hoard had slacked off from trying to take me down. I stood there glaring at the others who stood there before with blaster's held towards me ready to shoot.

Blood was beginning to fill my boot as it trickled down from my open cut. The effects from the loss of blood was beginning to take it's toll on my body. No matter how deep I dug into the force it would not be able to keep my body functioning.
    I turned and limped my way back to the forest as best as I could. They started firing the moment I ran for the protection of the forest's hidden passage ways. There I could better defend myself using the forest as my ally.

TAG: Darth_Wanderguard, Darth Nemisis

16. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    ~IC: Darth Haretisch - Private chambers~

"Master, in my short time here, I have spent my time with training arms with a practice saber, reviewing over and thrice, steps to connect to the many other steps I have been taught. I have a wish to accelerate my training."

Haretisch remained silent for a moment, gathering his thoughts. So far, he was impressed with this new recruit. Not just with his eagerness to learn, but his sheer audacity. To interrupt a Dark Lord in the middle of a lecture sounded like something a young Haretisch would have done.

Smirking, the Sith councilman stood to his feet, clasping his hands behind his back. "Good then. Is there a specific form in which you would prefer to specialize?"

~TAG: NickLitYouAFlame~

~IC: Mercenary Leader - Outskirts of Mercenary Camp~

Shot after shot was deflected by the skilled warrior, who was moving ever closer to the Mandalorian who was his intended prey. Realizing as his enemy approached that blaster-fire wouldn't be enough, the skilled fighter launched himself backward just as the Sith reached the tree-line, buying him a meter or two more to work with. With lightning speed, he whipped out a stun grenade, hurling the detonator toward his advancing foe with deadly accuracy. With any luck it would strike his opponent head-on, and explode on contact. If he was caught in the electrical burst created by the device, the Sith would be brought to his knees, but only for a moment or two.

Meanwhile, what were left of the drunken mercenaries pursued Veralis with great vigor, intending to catch up with her before she disappeared into the woods, where she would undoubtedly be far more dangerous. Unfortunately for them, the Sith apprentice managed to make her way into the relative safety of the trees before she could be finished off.

The Mandalorians made sure to stay more alert than ever before as they reached the woods, understanding full well that the enemy had just gained the advantage. Only four of them remained, a few of the others having blacked out in the clearing, or simply forgotten what they were doing and having decided to simply lay on the grass in a drunken stupor.

~TAG: darth_nemisis, Falling_Leaf~

~IC: Training Droids - Force Training Room~

The rightmost droid crumbled to the floor, it's leg having been severed by Liam's skillful swordplay. It's gears buzzed and clicked a bit before it shut off entirely, adhering to it's programming which instructed it to shut off in the event of an injury which would effectively disable a human.

Meanwhile, the left droid continued to press forward, parrying a few of Wolf's vicious strikes, before catching the acolyte's blade and holding it in place after a downward swing, holding it in place for a moment before pushing off forcefully, sending him stumbling back. Fighting in a ruthless manner modeled after the aggressive Djem So used by Lord Haretisch, the droid stepped forward, intending for the forceful overhead swipe it had just launched to split Wolf down the middle.

~TAG: yipeekayyay, Radiance~

~IC: Darth Aganoist - Barracks~

The marauder's face contorted as Alastor pushed past him. Clenching his teeth, Aganoist placed a rough hand on the acolyte's right shoulder, gripping his robes tightly and holding him in place.

"Don't disrespect me." he commanded, anger evident in his voice, "Never, ever disrespect me." he repeated. Not that he would actually harm Alastor, as his master often scolded him for killing off the new recruits.

~TAG: Kahn_Iceay~

17. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    Force Training Chamber

Wolf was surprised when the droid recovered so quickly and launched a counter offensive directly following his attack. It pushed Wolf back and he began to stumble. Before he could completely lose his balance, Wolf bent his body over backwards, striking out his free hand and catching himself in a quick back handspring, bringing him back into good footing and in better balance than previously. He barely had time to react as the blade of the droid was coming down upon him.

He gritted his teeth as he pulled out one of his favorite moves. It called upon a good deal of his agility and flexibility, not to mention a great deal of speed.

As the metallic blade swooshed through the air and Wolf brought his own energy blade up to bat it aside in a two handed grip. He continued to spin with the blade in a quick 360, and gave a short hop on his way back into the fray.

His blade came down by the shoulder left shoulder of the droid before his feet hit the floor, (easily blockable) Then came back up after the tap and quickly moved the saber across his body to perform a similar tap to the right side in a one handed lefty grip. (Also easily blockable.) Then Wolf crossed the blade downwards towards the floor and followed it into another 360 degree turn, only this time he didn't swing with his blade. He launched into a reverse spin kick, his lightsaber whirling in a reverse grip as moved. The kick aimed towards his opponents head, meant to snap it around for long enough to serve as a distraction if nothing else. And then the sequence came to an end as Wolf dropped to a knee, his back turned to the droid. His lightsaber was in his right hand, still in a reversed grip as the left hand slapped into the pommel of the weapon and jammed it straight back behind him, under his right arm. Wolf then shoulder rolled away and came up again on one knee panting and sweating.

Tag D_W

18. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Alastor

Alastor shook his head lightly, it was all he could do to keep from laughing. And even then he still let loose a small one. "Disrespect? Oh there was absolutly no disrespect intended." Alastors face shifted instantly from a smile to a sadistic smirk. "To disrespect you. I would need to have respected you in some form. I see nothing worth respect."

Tag: Wanderguard

19. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Of Doge Renoir
    Haretisch?s Personal Chambers

Doge nodded slowly, his head only inclining but a fraction of an inch. His eyes beat down on the Master before him. Doge spoke slowly, measuring each word.

?From my readings of Darth Bane and my own experience in mastering it?s steps, I have found the fifth form suitable. However, it is not I, who is the Master??

Doge trailed off. He didn?t know how to finish the sentence, nor did he need to. He had given his opinion on the matter. But, as he had said, it was the old man before him, that ultimately should pass judgment.

20. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Dark Sun

Time was getting on while she stared at the mess of boulders and fallen rocks. Though she could feel some thing or some one calling her to go up, "Go up where, usually the burial is downstairs not up." Looking at what she had to do also made her think about it. There was a large gap in the stairs going up, how deep was it, truely? She had to find out one way or another, but was it worth it? To her at the time, it was not, the call was there to go up, not down.

Dark Sun pondered the situation for a few seconds longer, then looked back the way she came. The gape did not look so far with a force boost, but was it going to be enough? Her pack would weight her down some, and maybe to much to clear the distance with it. Dark Sun was not one to pass up a calling from a possible Dark Lord who for some reason was buried on top and not down below. "Though this is an old Dark Lord, and a very old tomb," her thoughts mentally thought of all the ancient tomes and possible knowledge that might be found here, that in itself made her decision. Going through her sack and taking out the unneeded items, which lightened the knapsack much, she moved as far back she could and thought her plans out, nodded and ran. Using the force to boost her speed and strength, she started forward. Her speed was good and nearing the edge of drop and threw her bag towards the far end of the other side, and at the last moment leapt off and used what force she had left to help in the jump across the large gap.

TAG: GM

21. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Darth Nemisis
    ~Outskirts of Mercenary Camp - Lehon~

Nemisis whirled both sabers in front of him so fast, it may have appeared as some sort of brightly colored shield. Each bolt of sizzling energy bounced away; some even came close to hitting the soldier who was firing them. Though, this soldier was no ordinary man, Nemisis could tell. It was apparent he was highly trained; his shots were incredibly accurate and were coming at a rate so fast that the Sith actually had to try to keep up with the amount of bolts coming at him. Nemisis finally was able to close the distance between himself and the Mandalorian, but his foe managed to lunge backward, causing the Sith to grow a bit more frustrated.

Suddenly, with speed mirroring a Force Users, the Mandalorian grabbed a grenade and hurled it at Nemisis. His instincts told him to lunge out of the way, but he did nothing of the sort. Instead, he grabbed hold of it with the Force and attempted to send it sailing back towards the Mandalorian. Then he lunged to the side, taking cover behind a tree in case he failed in sending it far enough. He was a skilled Sith, but his training was far from complete - taking on more than one task at a time was fairly difficult for him. But, he would not let that stop him from completing his task. In fact, nothing would, except death. That would not happen. Not here; not for a long, long time.

TAG: Darth_Wanderguard, Falling_Leaf

22. SWBob

SWBob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 19, 2003
    IC: Darth Idoneus

Idoneus watched as the body fell to the ground below. He couldnt see it fall all the way due to the clouds that prevented any long vison except on the cearest of days. Then a plan started to formulate in the mind of Idoneus as he watched the clouds. Drawing on the Force he created a Dark Ball. A technique that he had learnd from his master. The ball was not like most Force projections, it was solid. Manipulating it, he flatted it out, creating a platform that he could stand on. Using telekinis to levitate himself and reduce the power needed to move the ball, he slowly landed on it. It held his weight, but he lost his concentration and it dissapeered beneath him and he dropped down to the floor beneath him.

He spent another half an hour practicing untill he had it down. He stepped out onto the balcony and created the flatted Dark Ball once more. Stepping on it, it bobbed and then stabilized. Drawing on the Force more than he had all trip, he lifted off and started heading up, his actions blocked from view by the cloud cover that surrounded the building at these upper levels.

Knowing where to go due to his memerization of the schematics he made his way to the outside of the Penthouse suite where his target lived, unseen by even the security team. Which suited his needs perfectly. Sending a wave of telekenisis through the window, it shattered, air rushing into the room. Floating through the broken window he landed in a crouch and the gestured at the door, welding it shut with a use of hellfire. That should keep them out long enough for me to complete my mission.

Walking over to the terrified man in his bed he grabed his mind with the Force and bent it to his will, imobilizing him. "Ahh, Cedric Alrich. It is nice to finally meet you. It is a shame that you will not have long to live." But first there are some changes that need to be made.

He undressed himself and then dressed himself in the othermans clothing. It was a little tight but not so much as to arise suspision. Then finally dressing the other man in his own clothes he sighed as he rilzed he was about to lose his best suit. didnt think that one through

But before he killed the man he decided to let him realize what was going to happen to his legacy. "You see Mr. Alrich, I am about to take over your place. Your arrogance will be your down fall. With no one seeing your face, except the poor Mr. Parker, who I've already killed, I will be able to take your place with ease. But I'll let you cause me some minor pain first."

Knowing that no one would belive that Mr. Alrich would have been able to kill the other with out at least a little damage to himself he reached in the Force and shot lightning out of his right hand. Directly into his own left shoulder. He bit back a curse and the lightning jumped over his shoulder and burned the flesh. Breathing a little heavlly he took the blaster he had on him and aimed the blaster at Alrichs chest and fired once, and once he hit the ground he shot his once again in the face.

He could hear the security detail redoubling their efforts to get through the door at the sound of blaster shots. Now for my acting debut.

Running to the door he scream at a high pitch and tried to sound as terrified as he possibly could. "Heeeelllllpppp!!!!!!! He tried to kill me!!!!!!!!! Get me out of here!!!!!!!!"

Tag: Tee

23. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    ****** Apprentice Update ******

Jane Cree other wise known as Dark Sun took the risk of listening to the voice in the wind. Most would fear such a sound, but Dark Sun was a Sith and understood that it may lead to what she is seeking. The academy looked to be about four stories high from the remains of the structure. She jumped up on to a ledge that appeared to be stable than the rest. Dark Sun was on the second level now. The stairs were far more attached on the second level than the first. The wind could still be felt within the old academy. The second level appeared to be where some classrooms were held and also some private training areas.

There was a noise down the old hallway. The darkness set in deeper the further it was. The noise down the hall was distracting as if something was chipping away at something, then it stopped all of a sudden. Only the sounds of eeriness of the temple remained. It was enough to spook anyone Sith or not.

The wind picked up again only a bit stronger. The voice called out again. ?go up.? Just as the voice called the sound down the hall resumed. Dark Sun had to make a decision. Will she keep going up to the top floor or will she find out what the noise down the hall is.

TAG: jedI_killeroak

[b]OOC:[/b] Idoneus recieves 5/5 pts for his assassination mission making his total 14/15 points advancing him to Level 12 Master.

[color=sienna][b]****** Warrior Update ******[/b]

[b]IC: Cedric Alrich[/b]

[b][i]High Paradise Suite, Penthouse level, Coruscant[/i][/b]

Cedric Alrich was slept peacefully in his bed, dreaming of being in the Coruscant Air Races. He couldn?t imagine that his world was about to change in a blink of an eye. As he slept a sound outside his door woke him up with a start. He thought he was still dreaming at first. Then he heard something again. He wasn?t sure what it was.

Then the window shattered in front of his bed. Then a a daunting man came through the broken window. Shards of the window were everywhere as Cedric secretly clasped one in his hand. He couldn?t talk for the man frightened immensely. Thinking that he was a burglar Cedric pointed his shaking hand to his drawer where he had his expensive watches and jewelry. It was just a small portion of what Cedric had but he knew that it was enough to make a burglar happy. The watches and jewelry alone was a small fortune.

When it appeared that the intruder did not want the jewelry Cedric got worried. The intruder looked frightening with the armour that he was wearing. Then Cedric?s worse fear hit him.

"Ahh, Cedric Alrich. It is nice to finally meet you. It is a shame that you will not have long to live." But first there are some changes that need to be made.

Cedric knew not what the intruder was talking about but never the less he was terrified. His body started to tremble as he watched the man undress before him in to his own clothing and then dressed Cedric in the ugly armored clothing. It definitely didn?t fit him well, but Cedric was not going to address the man.

"You see Mr. Alrich, I am about to take over your place. Your arrogance will be your down fall. With no one seeing your face, except the poor Mr. Parker, who I've already killed, I will be able to take your place with ease. But I'll let you cause me some minor pain first."

Kill did he say kill. Cedric couldn?t believe the man killed his assistant and now was going to kill him. What did he mean by him causing pain. It didn?t make sense to Cedric. Though if Cedric could cause the intruder pain he would. How was the question. The man obviously dealt in some type of power like the jedI to do the things that he did. Why was the question, though Cedric knew that the man wasn?t going to give him the answers he was looking for. Escape was his only option. He must try and do it as soon as possible.

Then the intruder did something odd. He had lighting coming out of the fingertips and shot himself in the shoulder. Cedric stared in disbelief. He knew

24. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC:Darth Sabith

So much time had passed since that first drop off and Sabith sat once more in deep space. His mission was not yet over but he had already begun to gain the trust of his "employer". The trouble with smuggling was the fact everyone thought they could do it. Normally the best way to hide something is in plain sight. That was the method in which Sabith had used, changing inventories to match what he was carring turning it from illigal to legal. Now all he had to do was wait for his next mission the exchanging of supplies.

Tag: Tee

OOC: Sorry about skipping some of that but just want to get back into the swing of things. If you want we can always do a flash back deal....

25. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    OOC: No Problem Sabith, I will get an update up as soon as i can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.