main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dontrelle Willis arrested for DUI

Discussion in 'Archive: The Arena' started by RealMadrid, Dec 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealMadrid

RealMadrid Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 28, 2005
    An officer saw him get out of a black Bentley and pee in the street. lol

I don't have a link to the story, I just now heard it reported on the ESPN Sportscenter radio update on Mike and Mike in the morning. That's freaking hilarious.

2. Armenian_Jedi

Armenian_Jedi Force Ghost star 7

Mar 14, 2003
  3. Rogue...Jedi

Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2000
    Nice and classy move, Dontrelle.

Somehow the 'baseball player arrested for DUI' part isn't surprising, though.

4. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    It's only a matter of time before he pulls a Strawberry.

5. RealMadrid

RealMadrid Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 28, 2005
    It's a classy move, urinating in the streets. I see homeless people around the block doing it all the time.

6. JOHNNY-B

JOHNNY-B Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 18, 2003
    Give the guy a break... He's young an he made a mistake. He was just trying to have fun, and took it alittle to far. Could happen to anyone. Besides, he's only human...people make mistakes...even famous people.

7. Baron-Soontir-Fel

Baron-Soontir-Fel Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2005
    Okay, I'll give you that, but the next time a Bungwad (Cincinnati Bengal) gets busted with a DUI (matter of when, not if), I want you to post the same thing or else you'll just be a homer.

8. JOHNNY-B

JOHNNY-B Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 18, 2003
    "Okay, I'll give you that, but the next time a Bungwad (Cincinnati Bengal) gets busted with a DUI (matter of when, not if), I want you to post the same thing or else you'll just be a homer."

As long as it's not someone like: T.O. (who always makes a fool of himself). I'll give anyone a chance. Plus D-train isn't that bad a guy...just had one to many drinks, and fell way off the tracks. Something alot of people do when they've had one to many drinks. I can atest to that (just not peeing out on a high-way)... He's got to be sobered up by now, and I know he has to be embarrassed and humiliated; so that has to be enough punishment right there. Especially for someone who usually handles himself with class... It's got to be eating away at his pride.

9. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    lol, while I don't respect T.O., I feel it's a good point to bring up that he's never been involved in any sort of illegal activity. He might be a scourge in the locker room, but he's never been a scourge on society.

Well, at least he didn't ram his Bentley into an innocent bystander's car. That probably would have sobered him up real quick.

10. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    What he did was a little funny, but driving drunk isn't, and when famous people do it, it sends a really bad message to kids. There was a school in my area a year or two ago that lost severalkids in a drunk driving accident.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.