main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dress as your favorite Character and get Paid!

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by DOOMer77, May 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DOOMer77

DOOMer77 Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2005
    Hello fellow Star Wars fans. My name is Brad. I manager Cingular Wireless in southpoint mall. We are running a promotion starting this friday and running until the end of the month. We are looking for Star Wars fans who are interested in dressing up as jedi or emperial guards. These actors will be roaming throughout The Streets at Southpoint Mall. The emperial guards will be approaching shoppers in the mall and asking them if they have seen a Jedi. They will inform the shoppers that if they find a jedi, that the jedi will have and ID Card on them. The shopper will get the ID card from the Jedi and report the Jedi's whereabouts to the Emperial Headquarters (our store) When they do so, they will recieve discounts, a light saber ballon (these are friggin' awesome by the way) and a chance to win a starwars cell phone.

We need light hearted out going people to help us out. If you have you own costume, that is great, we are trying to aquire costuming. YOU WILL GET PAID! We are looking at $10/hr just to dress up and run around the mall!

e-mail me if you are interested.
    brad_cingular@yahoo.com

2. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    When I first glanced over the title, I thought it said "Dress as your favorite Character and get Laid!"

:p

3. Anakin_Solo06

Anakin_Solo06 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 19, 2004
    HAHAHA!!!! That's a good one.

4. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I spoke to Brad at the Southpoint Cingular store about this.

The dates and times are next Thursday, Friday, Sat. and Sunday starting 5/19-5/22 and will go on for that weekend and the following weekend 5/26-5/29.

If you do not have a costume, they will hook you up with one.

The promotion is for inside the mall itself so you'll be able to stay cooler indoors in your outfit, no trooping outside as of this time, since that requires mall mgmt approval.

5. Cerasi05

Cerasi05 Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2005
    This is so exciting! And to get paid for it? WOW. I'm definately going to try and do it, and maybe a friend of mine (or two) as well!

6. americantragedy

americantragedy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    I don't know if i can but i would. I'll do anything for 10 bucks. I'm broke.
    ~Mia

7. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    This project is closed. It was only open for two weekends and there is no longer an opportunity doing this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.