main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Due to the graphic nature of this thread, viewer discretion is strongly advised...

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Jade Skyhiker, Jul 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade Skyhiker

Jade Skyhiker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2000
    *excessively long and boring post alert - proceed at your own risk*

Yes, I'm back. Kinda. It's a long story and I've already spent far too much time preparing the following screenies [face_plain] and thinking this up

A lot of you guys probably don't remember me... and I don't know if you guys want me back ;) but it's pretty inconsequential anyways. I originally wanted to post the JCNGL approved levels thingymajiggy I was supposed to finish a good half year ago or so, but owing to lot of er, crap for me to do, that's put on hold indefinately.

I know things has drastically changed around here, I'm not even going to try to revert things. The only thing definite is me getting busier, so I wont even be posting much after this either...

Firstly, my sincerest and deepest apologies to everyone - my old buddies. I left so ubruptly, and without declaring a reason. Then there were assumptions... many of which I found hilarious =) You guys crack me up. The only reason why I still lurked around.

I've got to apologise to a lot of you, personally (well, email/icq) and I'm sorry I havent done this a long time ago. In fact, i'm hard pressed to follow this up since I'm leaving for FL in aug 1 and I still got a gazillion and three things to do... But I WILL find the time to do it

The following people (in no particular order) are the ones I owe most apologies for (I might have forgotten some... for that, sowwy in advance)

Kraytie, I'll try to make up for unsent email/ICQs - my bad :( Heard your big two oh is near - for that happy bday in advance =) I need to play opera with ya someday (if my puter wont fratz out)

Dum - Sorry for disappearing like that. Anyway, I should be going on ICQ online more if I have the time. Hope you get broadband soon

Dan - I'm sure AA would love those ICQ get well cards =) Btw, he should be back by noon PST today (saturday). Unfortunately, I'll be at work, so I hope you guys welcome him back nicely, for me hehe. Also, heard you're going on vacation - neat. Tryin to get out of FL when I get there on wednesday? ;)

Bibby - I've missed your pools of sexiness for so long, one of the main reasons I had to get back here ;)

Sithy - Good job on getting new players to join. In fact, it was you who revived the orig JCNGL out of their semi-retirement. I must relearn the ways of my repeater to vanquish your rail - muahahhah [face_devil]

Darth Simpson - dunno if you're still in the US or not, but I still owe you a game or two of RA2. Hope you're doing good...

Shorty - We WILL have that dream game of yours someday. Sheesh, are you even still around ;)

Pret - Ahhh! I promise to contact you soon. I've got lots to fill you in. Facts!! and not just rumormill hehehe

PB - I still owe you some frags. Oh, and your brother is cute

Connemara - As I said for Sithy, thank you for the Revolution. The oldies never intended to be an exclusive, and we never were. Congrats for doing a better job on getting more people to enjoy the games. I'll drop you an email or icq sometime. I'm sorry for ignoring you. The past few months were hectic as heck and I've got a LOT of things to clear up...

and finally (not least), Howlie - Dude, if you're still around, I've got some big time explaining to do. You're probably in the middle of your O'Levels so I wont bug you much. I've been through those - hell! (Dont even get me started about the A's...) If you (and Conne for that matter) still even want to talk to me, I'll try to be around. All I can say is... I'm sorry ...

Ok, I got those out of my chest at long last. Now for the lighter stuff (but no less important)

No, I am NOT a sock of AA nor darthcleo's :D You guys have seen me play WITH AA in CS. You doubt me, I've got screenies
    darthcleo has seen and talked with the both of us, unfortunately I dont have pictures to prove that. But you

2. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    You know youre not on enough when... #23

Someone comes back, and doesnt mention you.

I should try to be more active :)

3. Dan

Dan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 15, 1999
    *sniff*

Aw, that was great. Thanks for coming back. Been waiting long enough, ya know. Shorty and Simpson are both on vacation (actually.. shorty's been gone the whole summer, so I'm not quite sure about him) and Simpson is in Norway. The others can probably answer for themselves.

And yeah, I'm going on vacation with some friends this weekend. Unfortunately, I couldn't extend it long enough--I'm coming back late Sunday night or early Monday morning... speaking of vacation, I have to leave in about 30 minutes to pick my fwiends up.

And I think AA will die of laughter when he sees that crap in his ICQ... I wish I would be around for it.

Great screens. I like the second and fourth one especially.

But I have to go. see you all in a few days. Somebody set me up the 42.

4. Jade Skyhiker

Jade Skyhiker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2000
    Arghr!!!
    I knew I missed someone at least!! ahhh sowwy Reap. :(

Miss your deaglin at yourmom's...

Also, since Im at my new puter, quite a lot of people aren't on my current list... so if you see me, anyone, drop a line. pwease ehhe. Just dont expect prompt replies ;)

Dan - hope you have a good vac. I probably wont catch you before I leave so it's until a fortnight or so. I'm sure I'll love your home state. Just wish I dont wreck it =)

5. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    :). Ill try to play more, not like Im normally doing much :)

6. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!
    "At last! Auntie Sky's come to rescue us!" *little dance*

Yay! I've been waiting months for you to come back! This is great! Well, since we didn't have a game this weekend, would you be able to make one next weekend (Sat. or Sun. night)?

Thanks for the thanks too. I couldn't have done it without Conn's help (and sometimes nagging ;) ). It's great having such cool new regulars like Poodles (AKA: Thrawn), pat-fett, JP, his little bro SithForceLord, and Han (AKA: Darth-Hannibal.

Well, you certainly look different than I imagined you, and than you looked in that one pic we all saw of you. BTW, er, is that AA next to you in those pics?

Great to have you back Auntie Sky! And stick around!

~Sithy~

7. barnsthefatjedi

barnsthefatjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 17, 2001
  8. AlienAcid

AlienAcid Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    diiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee cops.

9. DUM4

DUM4 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2000
    Glad to see you're back officially. Also good to finally see the face behind the //44. :)

10. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    Well since I officaly kick any ass for a month you lucky bastards got to see them. =)

11. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    hey jade

dont think we've ever met (talked).

as sithy said - jp-30's lil' brother (doesnt mean i dont put up a bit of a fight! :D )

im a fairly regular player on the saturday night games (in new zealand - so we're a day ahead - which means the sunday night games are mid monday (school!!))

so we should hook up a game this comming sat night (as per ususal) - connemara's got me into hosting (but her lag is a shocker!)

k well ...
    later,
    S.F.L

12. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    mmmm blue pills.

mmmm yellow pills.

mmm white painkillers i can take mmmm.

mmmm max payne while druged.

13. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    does anyone else think AA is popping 1 or 2 too mny pills for a small *gab gab* cut on the *gab gab* gut???

i mean when he's popping BLUE PILLS!!! - he needs help!
    (or else he doesnt doesnt have a clue as to what hes saying!)

14. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    nope they are blue....metronidazole 500mg stuf..

15. Krayt Tion

Krayt Tion Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 16, 1999
    big 20 then i'll be old like you

i'm not going to get a new computer i'm going to get one of those mechanized wheelchairs

16. Jedi Bib

Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 16, 2000
    Welcome back Sky.

Oh yeah, I'm being mellow today. I'll probably stay mellow for quite some time.

17. Dan

Mar 15, 1999
    That vacation was interesting. My friends are idiots, heh. Water parks are fun, planet of the apes is a good movie, and MGM is fun. Indiana Jones was sweet, and Star Tours was fairly stupid, but oh well.

I don't know what else to say.

18. Jedi Bib

Apr 16, 2000
    Wow. What a life you lead, Dan.

19. Dan

Mar 15, 1999
    huh?

20. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    ~Sithy~

21. Jedi Bib

Apr 16, 2000
    I think you forgot something there ****y....

22. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Nah, i was just bored. :D

~Sithy~

23. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    Poodles is having probs with his comp. He's sorry he hasnb't been able to play the last few matches. He'll try to do better.

24. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    I wondered where you went, Thrawn!

And Jade, I'm glad your back. I'm afraid there is little chance Howl will ever be back, and I can't guarntee he'll speak to you again. I however, am willing at least at this point to make by gone be bygones, and try to return to some semblance of normality at this forum. After all, it's the only forum worth crap, so I hope it stays that way.

And you look so much like my friend Ava it is not even funny! Sithy, now you've seen the Jade's pic, you know what Ava looks like. hehe, Sithman can tell you some tales about Ava! :p

Anyway, Jade, maybe sometime you can join one of my weekly games. That's also about the only time you'll be able to catch Howl and actually be able to talk to him (since I'll be around to encourage him ), if you're interested. :)

25. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    Told you howl is a 15 year old kid....

no one believed me cause he act's mature... look how mature he is acting...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.