main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary E3 Trailer

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by darth-paul-, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth-paul-

darth-paul- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 9, 2004
    Did everybody get to see the trailer? It is Awesome!!! I can't wait to see the movie.

I watched the trailer frame by frame. Did anybody notice anything out of the ordinary?

I noticed that when they first show Yoda, there is a body in the bottom left corner with red robes.

Cool!

Darth Paul

2. DrHaggis

DrHaggis Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2004
    After watching the trailer again I did see the red robes on the floor. Perhaps Yoda took out the imperial guards at the door to Palpatine?s office.

I thought the teaser was good, but I wasn?t blown away by it. It was nice to see Chewie again though.

3. JgJg

JgJg Jedi Youngling

Jan 9, 2005
    Hey Calgary friends, I just saw the red robes too, the first and second time yoda appears on screen. There was a bunch of E3 photos that escaped onto the internet, now one kinda spooky picture was of Mace with saber out and Kit Fisto walking into Palpatine's day lit office, looked like anakin and palpatine we're having a secert meeting and there was also a hologram of the death star in the back ground too. So maybe thats when all ***** hits the roof and Yoda takes out the red-robes. We will soon see...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.