main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Encounters with Angels" Planning Thread (Join in!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by HandmaidenEirtae, Sep 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HandmaidenEirtae

HandmaidenEirtae Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2001
    I had an idea of doing a short story or two about encounters people had with the angels of the moons of Iego. I thought it if anyone else wanted to write a short story about them, we could post them in a RR style. I think you could come up with some great one-posters about the angels: to whom they deign to visit, why, where, etc. What do you think?
    ~Eirtae~

2. a_ht

a_ht Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    I love the idea. Can you elaborate a bit more on those angels? I don't think I have ever heard of them before. Sorry if that sounded newbie ;) .

3. a_ht

a_ht Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    just a tough. Maybe we can make those stories span accross centuries, perhaps even milenia? -Well, they are angels, ain't they?-

4. HandmaidenEirtae

HandmaidenEirtae Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2001
    That's a good idea a_ht. I don't think we konw much about the angels, except that they live on the Moons of Iego and "are so beautiful they can make even the hardest space pirates cry" (the line goes something like that). I'll check out if they're in any of the Essential Guide Books today while I'm out, then get back to you.
    ~Eirtae~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.