main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

EPIII at South Shore Cinema

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by SWCostumer, May 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWCostumer

SWCostumer Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 31, 2005
    Hi all,

I know that most of you are going out to Westtown but is anyone going to any other theatre opening night at midnight? Also, is anyone planning on going Thursday night?

My large group of 10 to 12 costumers will be at doing line entertainment for the midnight show at South Shore (they treat us oh so well). And 4 to 6 of us will also be there for the 8pm showing on Thursday and walking around prior to the evening showings.

Drop a line if you will be at South Shore and look for the Jawa on Wednesday and a Jedi on Thursday.

2. bluesaber

bluesaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 18, 2000
    WE will be a the 11:58 pm showing on WED and we WILL be in costume as well. See you there, Two Jediand a Sith

3. SWCostumer

Jan 31, 2005
    Which theatre are your tickets for? We will be seeing the movie in theatre #5.

My group will be walking up and down the line prior to their letting everyone into the building doing the "meet and greet". Then we will either be at the doorways helping with ticket checking or milling about the lobby.

In the group will be: Mon Mothma, Bail Organa, 2 Jedi, Yoda, an Imperial officer, a Jawa, a Rebel fighter, a blue version of Leia's Bespin outfit and a dark Jedi/Sith Lord.

When we come by you, give out a shout and we can talk.

4. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    Where is the South Shore Cinema? Is that the one that's kinda close to the Chuck E. Cheese?

5. bluesaber

bluesaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 18, 2000
    We're in theater #8. Looking forward to meeting you.

Southshore is on Rawson and I 94.

6. SWCostumer

Jan 31, 2005
    BYOB: You might be remembering Southtown which used to be out on Hwy 100 between National & Oklahoma. The Chucky Cheese is still there but the theatre was torn down a few years ago. The last Star Wars movies shown there were the special edition re-releases (and that was the last time that my costume group had a chance to costume at that theatre).

7. Mauler_II

Mauler_II Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    Ah yes - Southtown. Once one of the best theaters sround. When I was in 8th grade my sister came in from Madison with a group of friends and took me to see the premier of Return of the Jedi. To this day I can't believe my mom let me go on a school night.

8. Reboscale

Reboscale Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2005
    I live in greenfield... could anyone provide me with an address for South Shore?

9. Mauler_II

Mar 13, 2002
    7261 S 13th St
    Oak Creek, WI 53154

10. FennShysha

FennShysha Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    Southtown was also around during Phantom Menace. That was the last movie I saw at that theatre.

11. Mauler_II

Mar 13, 2002
    I think the last movie I saw there was Toy Story.

12. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    I could swear I saw a movie there post-TPM.

13. MJCamille

MJCamille Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2005
    Maybe you're thinking of Southgate which is near the walmart on 27th and oklahoma.....

14. SWCostumer

Jan 31, 2005
    MaulerII: Thanks for posting the address.

If the address is not enough; South Shore is on 13th in Oak Creek just south of Rawson Ave. On the corner is an Appleby's, then some hotel, a Honda dealer (motorcycles and smaller items)and then the movie theatre. South Shore has 16 theatres, of which 6 are fairly large (5,8,9,10,13 & 14).

15. jedi_kiss_rock_

jedi_kiss_rock_ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2002
    how was the movie

will see later tonight

jkr
    mtfbwy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.