main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Eternal Love

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Anime_Fan, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anime_Fan

Anime_Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    IC: Vincent Itou
    Itou Mansion

IC: Lawliet Emanon
    Itou Mansion

Sakura had a frightened look on her face. Vincent turned to her, taking her face in his hands. "Bring me one of the feeders. Alright? Quickly." Sakura nodded and hurried out of the room. Vincent turned to Lawliet, patting him on the shoulder lightly. "You must be uncomfortable here. Is there anything else?"

"That rogue.. she's been taken care of, hasn't she? My friend Semaj, he is concerned and wants to see if she is under control. Neither of us can afford another attack on our packs." Vincent led Lawliet to the door, a pleasant smile on his face. "Everything is under control Faith is no danger to you two and your packs any longer. If that it is all Lawliet."

"Goodbye then friend." Lawliet smiled and opened the front door, stepping out quickly. Vincent waved toward Semaj briefly before the door shut. Lawliet sighed lightly and looked at Semaj. "Vincent tells me that the rogue isn't a problem anymore."

As Vincent headed back into the kitchen Sakura came back down the stairs, a teenage boy in tow. Vincent's smile faded. "You couldn't find someone older?" Sakura and the boy bowed to Vincent lightly. "He's the only one willing to feed an unconscious vampire. I suppose the others are afraid he'll wake up and kill them." Vincent sighed and grasped the boy's shoulder gently.

"Are you sure about this Reno? We'll have to cut your wrist." The red-headed teenager smiled broadly, his green eyes showing no fear whatsoever. "Anything for you and a friend Vincent." Vincent smiled softly and led Reno into the kitchen. Quickly Vincent took a knife, holding Reno's wrist up close to Marrick's mouth and cut open the skin. Before the blood began to pour out he placed it over Marrick's mouth so the blood would go into it. Vincent turned toward Kira, gently touching her shoulder.

"Are you alright Kira?"

Tag: Yuul, DarthTK, All in Mansion

2. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Marcus Fuller

"Will that be all?" Marcus asked the two neko at the counter. He proceeded to ring up all the books. "That will be $42.95" he added as he handed the books over. "Come back again." he said as they payed and picked up the books.

TAG: Koji Akita, Riku Knight

IC: Chandler Billings

After telling the pack of the situation Chandler sprinted off to the Itou mansion, as he approached he noticed that Lawliet was already exiting. "Sorry I'm late, god, I just keep messing up don't I?" Chandler said striking himself in the forhead. "Anyway how did things go in there?" he added looking back at his leader.

TAG: Lawliet

3. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Kira

"Are you alright Kira?"

She shakes herself before replying, "I will be." She paused for a moment before saying, "It's Marrick, I haven't seen him since five years ago. It's actually him..."

Tag: A_F

4. DarthTK42-Wan-

DarthTK42-Wan- Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 14, 2003
    IC: Semaj Inarus
    Itou Mansion

Semaj had listen carefully through the walls of the mansion and Lawliet had said that the rogue would no longer be a problem. He saw that chandler run up but decided to ignore the ignorant little tweak. Instead he returened to his own thoughts and plotted a purging of the blood suckers that still remained in the city he would leave any at the mansion alone out of respect for Lawliet but he and his pack wanted blood and he would have it with or without lwliets help now he just needed to talk to Lawliet so again he waited outside the mansion.

Tag: anyone at mansion

5. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    IC: Vincent Itou
    Itou Mansion

"It's Marrick, I haven't seen him since five years ago. It's actually him..."

Vincent scratched his chin briefly and looked over at Marrick. "A friend of yours then? Would you like to stay by his side then?" Sakura was watching Reno carefully as the red headed teen gripped a chair beside him for support with his other hand. Vincent shifted his gaze to the young boy, watching him carefully before turning back to face Kira.

"It would be nice if when he awoke he met a friendly face."

Tag: All in Mansion

[color=darkblue][b]IC: Lawliet Emanon[/b]
    [i]Outside Itou Mansion[/i][/color]

Lawliet turned to Chandler. "One of Vincent's human servants are giving the unconscious vampire blood. You were right, that female vampire knows who this new male is." Lawliet looked to Semaj and back to Chandler.

"Now Chandler. Semaj and I must speak alone, Alpha to Alpha. Why don't you go and visit your friend Marcus? Or you could stay here and see what happens. Just, don't barge into the house. Make sure Vincent allows you in."

[b]Tag: DarthTK, chanbill[/b]
    [hr]
    [color=orange][b]IC: Koji Akita and Riku Knight[/b]
    [i]Fuller Bookstore[/i][/color]

Koji glared at Riku as he payed for the books. Riku simply smiled and picked up the books. Koji snatched them away from him, storming out of the small store with a sour look on his face. Riku turned to Marcus and smiled softly. "Young man, I need to confirm a rumor that has been going about."

Riku fell silent as the door opened again and several human teens walked in, heading toward the vampire and werewolf sections. Once he was sure they would be out of ear shot he leaned against the counter, speaking in a low voice. "Is it true, that the scientists of these cities are working to increase the life-span for humans?"

[b]Tag: chanbill[/b]

6. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Kira Sarken

"A friend of yours then? Would you like to stay by his side then?"

More then friends.... she thought but replied, "I would. Thank you."

"It would be nice if when he awoke he met a friendly face."

"That and as another person to hold him down if he awakens in a bloodlust from his unconsious self."

Tag: A_F, any others in mansion.

7. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings/Marcus Fuller

"I am afraid that there are some humans who are fool enough to want to mess with nature, but yes, that rumor is true, unfortunatly. My question is why, why have a long life and watch those and that around you die? Seems a bit depressing to me." Marcus said in response to the curious neko.

"Will do." Chandler said, he then bolted to the city, heading for Marcus', father's bookstore. "He turned the corner and began walking when he smelled something new in the area. 'Nekos?' he thought he walked down the alley, opened the store door, and then he saw it, two nekos, one with a rather sour expression on his face, the other a much more mischievous one. The clearly agitated one grabbed some books from the other and stormed out past him. He heard Marcus say something about long lives being depressing to the other but looked it over. "Marcus, you cater to neko needs as well? This is one multi-purpose bookstore." Chandler said raising an eyebrow.

"Oh Chandler hey, how is it in Alpha territory?" Marcus asked.

"Chaotic, we've had a few problems, but now isn't the time for that." He said. "I'd like to take you up on the diner offer, I'm starving." he added, blushing as his stomach growled.

"Will do, I just have some last minute buisness to finish and I'll be able to take a break." Marcus responded. "Now is that all you needed?" he added turning back to Riku.

TAG: Riku, Koji

8. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Do you want me to post Marrick waking up?

9. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    OOC: I regret to inform you all, that I will have to shut this RPG down. I had a lot planned ahead for it, but school is getting harder and work doesn't help. Plus, in order for me to go to Germany I need top notch grades and quiet a bit of money, and I can't do that while making sure an RPG runs smoothly, quickly and effectively. It's been fun, and I am sorry that this must be done.

Auf Wiedersehen, it's been great.

[face_love] & [face_peace]

10. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

If you plan something like this in the future, send me a pm as i would be interested....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.