main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

EUCNN - Still Always On!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Evil Incarnate, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adaml83

adaml83 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 8, 2004
    We may laugh for a few minutes but we'll listen. :p

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    smirks at adam and whispers

Nice one..

3. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    *grins*

It was a nice setup and I couldn't resist.

4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Wanna answer any of thier questions too?

5. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    Ehh kind of. Thoughts on the questions will be in the Lower Senate soon.

6. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Being new to my current role as a Senator I would like an outline from each member running for either Chancellor and Vice Chancellor on how you plan to engage the Expanded Universe Community as whole not just once with the rp-lite thread that is now being used, but beyond that.

7. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Welcome to the process Senator Swannie.

I have two plans that I outlined a bit earlier in this thread. But I shall sum up.

Given the inability for us to draw new members to the forums I think the best way to foster increased activity is to foster inter-trhread and even inter-forum activity. I propose a new thread whjich would simply be a calender of events that the various threads of the EUC could post in which they would announce the events of their own threads to the rest fo the EUC. This central clearing house of events could be stickied and would be reserved for announcements only. This would keep the announcements from getting lost amognst the "silly side" of things that is the bread and butter of places like the EUCNN and other threads.

My second initiative would require the banding together of the EUC and SWC in an attempt to create a competition between the two groups based along the lines of the "Summer Civil War". Fan fiction and fan art contests, trivia competitions and so forth pitting the best of the SWC against the best of the EUC. All very friendly, with the goal of getting members to eventually cross post in each others forums and expand beyond the area in which they call their own "home". This would of course require the co-operation of the leadership of the SWC, but I think it can be done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.