main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL EVERYONE PLEASE READ: FanForce Board Reorganization

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi Trace, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Welcome to the new boards! If you're like me, you're still learning your way around. (Not being a "tech person," this is taking me a while. ;))

This new board system gives us the ability to TAG so that we can designate and sort threads by Chapter. The plan is to move all of our active discussion threads to the South East Regional Discussion forum, with each thread being tagged by Chapter or state.

See the South West Region Discussion as an example. Scroll down below the listed Forums to see what I mean.

For now, Augusta, GA is the only Chapter with a tag in the South East (it's the green box beside the thread), but we will be adding more according to which Chapters are still active.

HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART: Please post in this thread and let me know if you plan to remain active on these boards as a FanForce!

Thank you and please don't hesitate to contact me or post in that thread if you have any questions.

~Traci

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.