main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Evil Dominion: Betrayal from within~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Dispicable, Oct 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    OOC: The man does have a Family to support, and work has probably picked up in the last few weeks. ;)

IC: Darth Arioch

Arioch exited hyperspace, and fired up the cloaking device again. //I'll wait here for now, and when they come, i will follow them, and destroy them...

TAG: anyone

Evil.

2. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    LFS - Yeah, alright. Why not? [face_mischief]

Wiggins - doesn't mean we shouldn't play on in his absence, no?

IC: Asori Vox

Drognar

The silence was mildly unsettling. While Asori had no problem with being completely alone - she was used to it - this simply felt wrong. There should have been more Sith around. If there had been a catastrophe, she would most certainly have felt it, so this probably meant that they were off doing whatever Darth Lurid had told them to do during the assembly.

In that case, there was no point in wandering around. Time for Plan B. Asori headed for the Dark Lord's chambers, intending to talk to him personally. She didn't bother knocking - a Sith of his standing would surely sense her approach - but instead slipped into the room noiselessly. As she shut the door behind her, she sensed that the Dark Lord was not alone, as she'd hypothesized - there were a small group of Sith talking to him. One of them, who she recognized as Maelstrom, had just finished speaking.

Asori felt mildly chagrined - she should have sensed their presences before entering. No matter, though. She would have entered anyway. In her experience, audacity usually paid off when it came to internal Sith politics - and besides, it was easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. Still, better not push it. She stayed at the threshold, silently watching them and waiting for them to either be done, or for one of them to notice her.

TAG: Drognar people

3. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    OOC: I just wanted to set it up for Akira to come into the korriban system. [face_mischief]

Evil.

4. LadyFireStorm

LadyFireStorm Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2003
    Malstrom
    Darth Lurid's Private Quarters, Drognar

Malstrom was waiting to see if anyone had anything to add to her suggestion, when she felt a presence near the doorway.

Only her training kept her from moving her hand to her weapon. Since they were inside the dark lords chambers, drawing a weapon there could be quite lethal. Besides, she knew that he probably had lead the person to the area.

Malstrom looked over as A another female presense made its presence known, standing at the doorway. Malstrom made a point to at least notice the other females within the order. This one was called Asori.

Malstrom nodded towards the person at the doorway. With a graceful gesture, she took a step back, looking towards Darth Lurid for a moment, before looking back at the doorway.

"You wish to speak with Darth Lurid?" she asked quietly as she took a seat.

TAG:ALL

5. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    IC: Chang Li-Jhong

Chang entered in-system, seeing all systems green. "Alright, Arioch...what?" Chang said, raising an eyebrow at what he was feeling through the Force.

Tag: Wiggins

6. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    OOC: Akira, your character doesn't know my name. ;)

and considering that korriban is a highly Dark Side powerful Planet, and i'm in orbit around the very same planet, you wouldn't be able ot sense me. ;)

IC: Darth Arioch

Arioch's sensors started beeping as a ship exited hyperspace, Arioch shut them off so quick, that it was almost as if they had never gone off. //It's about time.// thought Arioch, //I was begining to think no one was coming.// He waited for the ship to begin it's decent into the atmosphere of the planet.

TAG: Akira

Evil.

7. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003
    OOC: I would of course know your name, as I would of all the people on my mission. Secondly, a dark side planet only numbs the senses of a Light user.

For a second, Chang thought he'd sensed a teammate, but shrugged it off. He put his ship in combat mode and set in atmospheric reentry, coming down to the planet's surface.

Tag: Arioch

8. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    OOC: You still wouldn't know which of the Korriban team it was. ;)

And if you don't know who you are looking for, i blend in with the Dark Side aura of the planet. ;)

IC:

the prey's ship decended into the atmosphere of the planet, and Arioch followed, making sure he didn't lose sight of his prey.

Evil.

9. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003
    OOC: Only if you're weak.

Chang brought the corvette to a soft landing on ground, and set his astromech to full alert. Never could be too careful on Korriban. Chang slowly unstrapped himself, opened the hatch, and stepped out into the Sith world.

Tag: Wiggins

10. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    OOC: We are really weak. :p

we are only level ones after all. ;)

IC:

Chang brought the corvette to a soft landing on ground, and set his astromech to full alert. Never could be too careful on Korriban. Chang slowly unstrapped himself, opened the hatch, and stepped out into the Sith world.

Arioch guided his ship through the atmosphere whith grace, then setteled in for a landing about 100 meters from the area the other Sith had landed. //Soon you will be mine!// thought Arioch to himself before exiting the ship, he broguht with him a cantina of water. Arioch left his ship cloaked, but had it on standby to come to his location on command. Arioch headed for the area in which the other Sith had landed.

Evil.

11. QuiGonTim

QuiGonTim Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    OOC. I'm back, and it looks like i didn't miss much. It also looks like this game is in trouble.

12. LadyFireStorm

LadyFireStorm Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2003
    OOC: Yes...we noticed it as well.

Tis a shame...It was a GOOD game.

Hopefully..the GM makes his way back to the boards soon.

13. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003

Chang checked his belt for his ration bars and locator devices, all were fine. He made his way outward, looking for a flowing river which is always best to check for.

Tag: Wiggy

14. Blaise_Marik

Blaise_Marik Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 28, 2002
    ooc BUMP!

15. QuiGonTim

QuiGonTim Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    OOC. mabe we could get a temporary replacement GM

16. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    OOC, Dispicable is the only one that knows where he plans on moving the current plot line. He'll be back sooner then never. If you really want to RP, there are other Sith RPGs that you could join. Such as Shadows Korriban Scrolls RPG. I think he's still looking for new players.

17. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Darth-Dispicable is back! I am hoping he can get this started back up!

darth_nemisis

18. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003
    IC: CHang Li-Jhong

Chang walked over the perilous territory, keeping his eyes open for treachery.

Tag: Wiggie

19. BOOSTERERRANT

BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2000
    OOC: hey dispicable im sure u remember me....i would like to speak w u about joining this RPG. PM me please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.