main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Evil Dominion: Betrayal from within~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Dispicable, Oct 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rex-Wiggins

Rex-Wiggins Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2004
    OOC: I'm still on planet as far as i know. ;)

Evil.

2. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Nemisis

Nemisis watched the Dark Lords reactions with interest. He hid his emotions well while he spoke, and was not able to tell if the Dark Lord was interested in what he had to say.

Nemisis took a sip of his wine, and watched as Darth Lurid summoned a black book to him.

"This book used to belong to Darth Sidious, the last Dark Lord of the Sith," "Nemisis's eyes widened at the information revealed. He had heard much about this Darth Sidious, and knew that he was a very powerful man.

The dark lord went on, "There is a passage in here that has facinated me for some time, but I have not had the freedom to persue it. It reveals a secret cult of "sorcerers" on the planet of Toryl in the outer rim, these sorcerers have not been contacted formally but what we do know about them is impressive."

Nemisis listened with interest at what Lurid was saying. Then, he noticed the Dark Lord look at him as well as the other two that spoke. "You three, Darth Ixim, Malstrom, and Nemisis, will go together to Toryl to evaluate the possibility of an alliance. Are there any questions?"

Nemisis felt good at this. The Dark Lord himself had chosen him to go along with these two powerful, older, Sith.

Malstrom was the first to ask a question. "Yes, Lord Lurid. What do we know of these beings? We need to know of them, if we are to approach them, and coherse them into joining us."

Interesting question. Nemisis wondered the same thing. Although, he had no other questions, so he waited for a reply from the Dark Lord.

TAG: DD, Vassago, LFS

darth_nemisis

3. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC; Prepare for a lame short post to get me back in... Sorry, I got hooked on a space simulator/RPG.

IC: Darth Tyranus-

//Tyranus entered Darth Lurid's chambers, ashamed that he was late. He only hoped the Dark Lord was in a good mood.

"Excuse me, Mi'lord, I was tied up on some work, pleas forgive me." He said in his quite polite tone. Before giving a slight bow and approching the group.

Tag: DD, ????

4. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: I can't seem to figure out a way to jump in as of the moment. If someone wants to tag me, feel free. :)

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

5. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    IC: Chang Li-Jhong

Chang strapped on in his Corellian corvette and made the preflight checks, then commed to the rest of his group.

"All green?"

Tag: Korriban peeps

OOC: If anyone needs a ride, retcon yourself into my ride.

6. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    IC: Geoff Kast

"You're Geoff Kast, are you not?"

Looks at the hood covering the mans head, and dark features...

"You seem very warily. It's as if you were fearfully introverted."

*Geoff looked up into the man's eyes. He could see the man inteanded to start a conversation with him.*

" Yes I am, Geoff Kast. And you are?"

Tag: Ceifer, anybody

7. LadyFireStorm

LadyFireStorm Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2003
    Malstrom
    Darth Lurid's private quarters

Malstrom looked up as Tyranus entered Darth Lurid's chambers. Late. "Excuse me, Mi'lord, I was tied up on some work, please forgive me." He said in his quiet polite tone, before giving a slight bow and approching the group.

Malstrom turned her attention back to Lord Lurid, as she waited for a response to her query. Her mind was already awhirl with ideas on their mission. These beings could be quite useful indeed.

TAG: DD, Anyone in the room.

8. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    IC: Darth Lurid, Drognar

"Yes, Lord Lurid. What do we know of these beings? We need to know of them, if we are to approach them, and coherse them into joining us." asked Malstrom. Again Lurid nodded his approval at the woman, many Sith were happy to go run off to their death without full comprehension of the situation. "What we know of the Sorcerers of Toryl is limited but what we have discovered so far is that they do not follow the traditional beliefs of either the Jedi or the Sith, their loyalties are to their families and each holds to its own traditions and beliefs, some for good, some for evil."

The Dark Lord paused and sent the tomb to the shelf, and then rose from his chair, as he continued to speak he began to slowly pace about the room "The way in which they use the force is what distinguishes them from the rest of us, they do not see a "dark" or "light" side and that being the case they are free to fully exploit its potential. Nor do they manifest the force in the ways we are used to seeing, it seems that their imagination is the only limit to what they can accomplish."

The Dark Lord continued to shuffle around the room slowly, his black velvet robes whispered across the floor as he walked, then stopped near the chair he was originally sitting in, "Unfortunatly this is most of what I know about them, most of our attempts to spy on or infiltrate any of the families have failed for unknown reasons." He looked at the Sith he designated to go on this mission, "We do however have one possible contact for you, he is a sorcerer of the Tyra house named Vabiel, who is rumored to have great influence within the family. We have only met with him a few times, but his house does indeed seek outside aid to crush a rival house, my impression is that they will have dominance over the other houses if they suceed. I am willing to help with this, I am willing to extend the services of 250 of my own troops to help topple the rival, and they will return the favor in kind."

The Dark Lord paused now again and looked at the the three to see if they had further inqueries on the matter before he moved on,

TAG: Nemisis, LadyFireStorm, Vassago

Oochy just hang on a little longer, you are in the room with me but you caught me in the middle of this. I have plans for you [face_devil]

Everyone going with Malus, I will post tonight, I promise. And to make up for it I also promise a very interesting trip to Coruscant. [face_mischief]

TAG:

9. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004

Nemisis watched as Darth Lurid paced around the room slowly. He took another sip of his wine, finishing it. Listening to the Dark Lord, he tried to come up with a question, but was unable to.

When Lurid finished he looked at him, as well as the other two he said will go on this mission, wondering if they had any questions. Nemisis then rose his hand.

"When will we be leaving, my lord?" He asks. He hopes the Dark Lord doesn't think of him as being too eager and will not let him go. He wanted to go, and wanted to show the Dark Lord just how powerful and reliable he was.

TAG: DD, others in room

darth_nemisis

10. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    *Geoff looked up into the man's eyes. He could see the man inteanded to start a conversation with him.*

"Yes I am, Geoff Kast. And you are?"

"I'm Syeed Paine. Though I'm known by the name, Agony."

Agony turns his head to glimpse at the hooded woman, Briina, then turns back to looking at the hooded man, Geoff Kast...

"Are you too known by another name besides the one you were born into?"

TAG, Kast

11. LadyFireStorm

Aug 12, 2003
    Malstrom
    Darth Lurid's private study, Drognar

"What do we know of these beings? We need to know of them, if we are to approach them, and coherse them into joining us." asked Malstrom. Darth Lurid nodded at her. "What we know of the Sorcerers of Toryl is limited but what we have discovered so far is that they do not follow the traditional beliefs of either the Jedi or the Sith, their loyalties are to their families and each holds to its own traditions and beliefs, some for good, some for evil."

Malstrom thought about that answer. That held a great potential. The Dark Lord paused and sent the tomb to the shelf, and then rose from his chair, as he continued to speak he began to slowly pace about the room "The way in which they use the force is what distinguishes them from the rest of us, they do not see a "dark" or "light" side and that being the case they are free to fully exploit its potential. Nor do they manifest the force in the ways we are used to seeing, it seems that their imagination is the only limit to what they can accomplish."

The Dark Lord continued to shuffle around the room slowly, his black velvet robes whispered across the floor as he walked, then stopped near the chair he was originally sitting in, "Unfortunatly this is most of what I know about them, most of our attempts to spy on or infiltrate any of the families have failed for unknown reasons." Malstrm could think of several reasons why that might be the case. Interesting challenge.

He looked at the Sith he designated to go on this mission, "We do however have one possible contact for you, he is a sorcerer of the Tyra house named Vabiel, who is rumored to have great influence within the family. We have only met with him a few times, but his house does indeed seek outside aid to crush a rival house, my impression is that they will have dominance over the other houses if they suceed. I am willing to help with this, I am willing to extend the services of 250 of my own troops to help topple the rival, and they will return the favor in kind."

The Dark Lord paused now again and looked at the the three to see if they had further inqueries on the matter before he moved on. Malstrom gave a dark smile. That information was QUITE useful, actually. And she would do her best to exploit that bit of information to its fullest potential. It all came down to power.

Nemisis rose his hand. "When will we be leaving, my lord?" He asks.

Malstrom was silent. Other plans now had her attention. And perhaps, she would gain some new knowledge as well.

TAG: D-D, Nemisis, Vassago

12. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    IC: Darth Malus, in ships hanger, Drognar

By the time Darth Malus had entered the ship and had it in the air he was completely outraged at what he considered a betrayal by his master, this mission was beneath him, or atleast he considered it to be. As the ship entered the space around Drognar and made its jump toward Coruscant Malus rose from the pilots chair and went back to discuss the mission with those under his command.

As he entered the larger room in the body of the ship he did notice that some of the Sith were talking amongst themselves, he felt like telling them all to shut their mouths, but instead just stood there stairing at whoever was speaking at the moment, and he would do just that until the room became quite.

TAG: Ceifer, Blaise, Angelic, and whoever else is going to Coruscant

13. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    IC: Darth Ixim---Drognar Training Facility

~Darth Ixim awaits a reply from the Dark Lord as another comes into the room, joining the group rather late. He aks the Dark Lord's forgivness, and steps to the side. Darth Lurid then proceeds to answer the woman, Malstrom, question~

"What we know of the Sorcerers of Toryl is limited but what we have discovered so far is that they do not follow the traditional beliefs of either the Jedi or the Sith, their loyalties are to their families and each holds to its own traditions and beliefs, some for good, some for evil. The way in which they use the force is what distinguishes them from the rest of us, they do not see a "dark" or "light" side and that being the case they are free to fully exploit its potential. Nor do they manifest the force in the ways we are used to seeing, it seems that their imagination is the only limit to what they can accomplish."

~The old Dark Lord says as he suffles around the room slowly, sharing his knowledge with the Sith in the room with him. Ixim listens intently, absorbing the information as it comes to him and the others. The Dark Lord then makes his way back to the chair he was sitting in just moments ago~

"Unfortunatly this is most of what I know about them, most of our attempts to spy on or infiltrate any of the families have failed for unknown reasons. We do however have one possible contact for you, he is a sorcerer of the Tyra house named Vabiel, who is rumored to have great influence within the family. We have only met with him a few times, but his house does indeed seek outside aid to crush a rival house, my impression is that they will have dominance over the other houses if they suceed. I am willing to help with this, I am willing to extend the services of 250 of my own troops to help topple the rival, and they will return the favor in kind."

~The Dark Lord explains, his tone raspy and ancient. He then surveys the room, looking over the Sith he has chosen to go on this mission; wondering if they have any other questions. Darth Ixim nods slowly as he hears this information. The aged Sith then slightly raises his hand, not as if he was in grade school, but rather bending it at the elbow and extending his index finger on his right hand~

"So, my Lord, we are to use the families rivalries to our advantage? Offering our assistance in taking out the rival 'house', in exchange for a favor from the sorcerers of the Tyra house?"

~Darth Ixim asked in a calm, polite tone, trying to get everything straight before they are sent off to the mission~

Tag: DD, Nemisis, Firestorm, Oochy

14. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    IC: Darth Dullahan

Drognar - Sith Compound

The meeting concluded and I stood in a shadowy corner outside Darth Lurid's throne room. All that anyone would be able to see of me would be my mask, my eyes, and to some extent, my eerie outline in the dark.

I view it as a great pity that I was not assigned to Coruscant or Korriban, but the honor of being appointed as a military commander cancels it out. Knowing that I have the privalege of leading and army for the Sith is most gratifying.

Still, I was at a loss for things to do at the moment. I felt the urge to spar with one of the other initiates. I watched several Sith pas me bi in effort to pick someone out. Whether or not someone noticed me, I wouldn't know...Yet.

TAG: Anyone who wants to interact

15. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Mortimer_Nerdly: Go to Darth Lurid's private chambers, that is where LadyFireStorm, Darth-Vassago, and Nemisis are currently. Oochy is also there, you will be with him for a while, once I am done explaining the mission to the others I will hand an assignment to you and Oochy.

IC: Darth Lurid, Drognar training faclility

"When will we be leaving, my lord?" The young Sith Nemisis asked, the Dark Lords only reply was this, "Soon enough young one, do not be so eager to rush off to your possible death, this task will test your strengths in ways that you cannot yet imagine, patience will be a valuable ally in the days to come."

The next to question the Dark Lord was the older Sith, Darth Vassago, "So, my Lord, we are to use the families rivalries to our advantage? Offering our assistance in taking out the rival 'house', in exchange for a favor from the sorcerers of the Tyra house?" Lurid nodded in approval of Darth Ixim's assesment, "That is correct Darth Ixim, but be wary of how much trust you place in the hands of Vabiel Tyra, he is ambitious and devious to say the least."

TAG: LadyFireStorm, Nemisis, Vassago, Oochy, Mortimer_Nerdly

16. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    OCC, Kast, nevermind responding to my last post above.

IC, Agony

Before the man Geoff Kast responded to his question, Agony turn his head away. Snaping to attention of Lord Malus, who just entered the room. Seeing the great amount of anger on Maluses face, Agony bowed his head when Maluses intense stare crossed by him. Keeping quite, he awaits for Lord Malus to speak, once all the other Intitiates have gone quite...

Tag, Dispicable

17. LadyAngelic

LadyAngelic Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2004
    Briina

*Briina looked up as Darth Malus entered the room..he looked annoyed...She couldn't blame him...She just hoped he would be able to lead them in the mission. giving Darth Malus her full attention she waited for him to address them.*

tag: DD/Ceifer/Kast/Tim/Coruscant team

18. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Thanks DD! :)

Drognar - Sith Compound - Darth Lurid's Throne Room

IC: Darth Dullahan

Voices. From the throne room. It sounded important. My instincts told me I had to be there. I emerged from my dark corner and returned to the throne room. It seemed as though all of the Sith staying behind were all here together. I didn't want to miss this.

TAG: DD, Anyone

19. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004

"Soon enough young one, do not be so eager to rush off to your possible death, this task will test your strengths in ways that you cannot yet imagine, patience will be a valuable ally in the days to come."

The Dark Lord says. Nemisis bows his head in shame. He tried not to sound eager, cause he wasn't.

"I am sorry, milord. I will not let impatience get the best of me."

He looks at Darth Lurid, waiting for him to reply.

TAG: DD, LSF, Vassago

darth_nemisis

20. QuiGonTim

QuiGonTim Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Courascant team

-----Dellectus Skrap
    ( not wanting to look ridiculouse in a seat that was not designed for his proportions, Skrap climbed up on a ledge behind the others and wrapped himself in his tattered cloak. )

21. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    OOC, Oh yeah that's right. Tim here is playing a Kowakian Monkey-Lizard. They are a sentient species, though from what I know their minds are simple and primitive like the Ewoks.

22. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    OOC: Ceifer, The Monkey Lizerds are actually pretty smart.

The one in Jabba's Palace was cought trying to steal several things from Jabba. It was then that Jabba gave him the choice of Death, or to make him laugh everyday, the failure to do so resaulted in death.

and of course, he chose to try and make Jabba laugh everyday.

BTW, i'm gonna have to drop this RPG for now. :(

as much fun as it looks, i don't really have time for this right now.

Evil.

23. QuiGonTim

QuiGonTim Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    OOC. Ceifer, I would give the Ewoks a little more credit, They have language, culture, religion, magic they have built Gliders and small cities in the trees.
    Now a sith Ewok....That would be scary!!!!!!
    I chose to play a Kowarkian because I wanted something a little different with unique challenges.

24. Blaise_Marik

Blaise_Marik Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 28, 2002
    IC
    DA continues talking even as DM glares at him. He knows it is ridiculous to bring this ship. So he continues this journey realizing thier leader is either paranoid or dumb, both of which can be paralyzing in a leader. But soon his day wiil come. DA says to DM, "Iguess you came to enlighten us oh great one," sarcastically.

25. LadyFireStorm

Aug 12, 2003
    Malstrom
    Darth Lurid's Study, Drognar training faclility

"When will we be leaving, my lord?" The Sith Nemisis asked, the Dark Lords only reply was this, "Soon enough young one, do not be so eager to rush off to your possible death, this task will test your strengths in ways that you cannot yet imagine, patience will be a valuable ally in the days to come."

The next to question the Dark Lord was the older Sith, Darth Vassago, "So, my Lord, we are to use the families rivalries to our advantage? Offering our assistance in taking out the rival 'house', in exchange for a favor from the sorcerers of the Tyra house?"

Malstrom tempered her look. 'Didnt he just say that?' she thought to herself. Lurid nodded, "That is correct, but be wary of how much trust you place in the hands of Vabiel Tyra, he is ambitious and devious to say the least."

Malstrom gave a grin. Those types were easy to deal with. One just needed to know how to make the offer, worth one's time. Trust had nothing to do with it. But they would have to be careful. Dealing with other Force users could be a challenge. Malstrom looked up to Darth Lurid.

"My Lord...perhaps a 'demonstration' would sweeten the deal, so to speak? " she said with a dark smile.

TAG:D-D, Nemisis, Vassago, Oochy, Mortimer_Nerdly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.