main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Exeter Sci-Fi-Fantasy & Film Club

Discussion in 'Archive: South' started by Black-Tiger, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black-Tiger

Black-Tiger Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2008
    Hi all, just posting here to let you know that a mate and myself are trying to set up a club for the above. It'll be for anyone into film, but especially for those into Sci-Fi and Fantasy. In it we will have obvious talks about the genres in question, as well as go to see films in groups when they come on at the cinama; trade, sell and buy memorabilia, and maybe even work on developing our own Sci-Fi and Fantasy stories together. If there's any other ideas for activities feel free to make suggestions.

My mate's not free for the next couple of weeks, but I've made arrangements to start holding meets from Friday 15th May, 8.00pm at The Hole in the Wall. I've asked and he said he knows of other places he can put the word out in the meantime. As I said, please let me know here if anyone's interested as well as any other ideas you might have for extra activities or more appropriate places to meet..

Thanks. :)

2. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    The Uni had a sci-fi and fantasy society. I don't know if they still do as this was a few years ago, but it might be worth looking into.

3. Black-Tiger

Nov 25, 2008
    Where are you?

4. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I'm in Portsmouth now, it's been five years since I was last in Exeter.

5. Black-Tiger

Nov 25, 2008
    Do you know anyone here who's within easy travelling distance of Exeter?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.