main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~Faith Burning~ (UPDATED 03/23/03)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Frazzled_Pip, Oct 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frazzled_Pip

Frazzled_Pip Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2002
    Well, there you have it...hehe...

100 posts! :D

Let's make it to 200 this month! :)

2. Tinuviel_Jyana

Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    wow great post!

grrr evil men take baby... BAD BAD BAD :mad:

*plots evil deeds*

3. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    So you leave off with a bunch of questions just to torture us with another cliffhanger? Argh, everyone seems to thrive on cliffies these days!

Those darned kidnappers! Why did they beat up Lily after they got the baby? Why didn't they kill her? I'm glad that they didn't but it's kinda wierd. Thank goodness she's alive, though! (Not really thank goodness for the kidnappers, though!)

4. Frazzled_Pip

Sep 20, 2002
    .:CHAPTER ELEVEN:.
    (part one)

Lilanniah and Phalen put out a warrant immediately about their kidnapped daughter. Lilanniah knew that these people had to be from her past. Possibly friends of the Dark Jedi who tried to pull her to the Dark side. Lily was very concerned about what they would do to Anamikayla if they did not give into her kidnapper's demands.

"Don't worry yourself, once they have some leads, I'll head out after then," Phalen said comfortingly to his wife.

Lily let out a cry of sadness. "I just want her back safely, I'm so tired of fighting for everything."

Phalen kissed Lily's cheek and held her tight. "I just know they will get some leads very soon."

Lily nodded and cried into her husband's shoulder...

5. Frazzled_Pip

Sep 20, 2002
    (part two)

Phalen spoke with the authorities about their missing daughter and tracked down an area in which he believed his daughter was being held. Phalen carefully walked down the empty street to the old building and heard a screen and a scuffle. He hid behind a bush and used his binoculors to see what they noise was.

Animikayla sat in a chair tied up. Her eyes were red from crying and tears were swelled in them and pouring down her face. She was gagged as well. This was not a comfortable position for a toddler of 1 1/2 years.

Phalen gulped and fury rose into his throat like vomit. He wanted to take the two men guarding her and picking on her outside and beat them. Peregryne was so angry with what was happening before his eyes.

"How long do you think it will take for them to find us?" asked the guy making faces at the little girl.

"Not long," the larger man said, taking his light sabre out of it's sheath.

Phalen's breathing became heavy, he had to go in after these bastards. They were either Dark Jedi or just wanna bes. Whoever-whatever they were, Peregryne knew better than to go without backup. He swore that he would rescue his little girl no matter what...

6. Tinuviel_Jyana

Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    oh i hope that he does protect his little girl

update again soon!

7. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    They tied up a one year old? What idiots! Argh, evil people are so... evil! I'll get them... argh!

8. Frazzled_Pip

Sep 20, 2002
    Sorry, I've lost track of time because I've been writing other stories. I'm writing a bunch of Enterprise fanfics, so I've lost track of this story.

It's been a hard one trying to think of how I will continue this story and probably end it soon.

I will try to post again by the end of the month and I will post much more than I have been. That way it will be more thorough and more expanded.

Thank you both for keeping with this story. :)

9. Frazzled_Pip

Sep 20, 2002
    (continued, part 3)

Phalen hurried back to his home as fast as he can. He tried not to let those who kidnapped his daughters know he was present. When he reached home he was panting and couldn't catch his breath.

Walking into the house, he saw Lily sitting on the couch drinking coffee. Her eyes were red with tears of sorrow. She was in her robe, staring at a picture of their daughter. She looked up at Phalen with a look of, "I'm going to kill whoever did this..." And then she began to cry. Her husband rushed to her side and held her close.

"I found their hideout. But we'll need help," Phalen replied.

Lily gave a hopeful nod. "Anyone..."

"The guys who kidnapped Ana look like Dark Jedis. I doubt they are, but they have light sabres. Whether they stole them or not is another story."

"Carry on..."

"I might have to get ahold of some Jedis for this one. They aren't amateurs. They must want something to do with you."

"Not the Jedi, Phalen," Lily denied.

Phalen sighed. "We have to get their help. Or at least some of them can help. They know how to handle them."

"So do I."

Lilanniah stared at the wall and closed her eyes. There was something she had to tell her husband but decided now was not the time. He didn't need something else to worry about.

Phalen knew something was on his wife's mind, what he wasn't sure. He would leave it at that, wait for her to tell him.

"Fine," Lily gave up. "Call the Jedi and they can help you get our daughter up."

She turned to her husband and embraced him.

10. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    Wait, does this mean that the'll find ana soon??? go phalen, save your daughter!

11. Frazzled_Pip

Sep 20, 2002
    (continued, part 4)

Phalen had contacted the Jedis and informed them what had happened. Instead of 'helping' him they consoled him on what had happened. They tried to talk him into not destroying the captors, to reason with them. Lilanniah yelled at the Jedi Council that you could not reason with kidnappers and terrorists, they would only laugh and think you weak. Master Yoda tried to get Lilanniah to calm down as Phalen ended the connection. Lily glared at him and almost stomped off but spoke with her husband.

The police would back the two up as they went in, guns or sabers waving around. Phalen Peregryne tried to talk his wife out of coming but she told him he would need someone with a light saber to fight someone with a light saber. Phalen gave up and they all traveled to the location.

When they approached the area in question, Ana was no longer tied up. They had sat her on a blanket and she was sleeping. Lily sensed her daughter's fear and held back a cry of helplessness when she saw her. The guards looked at their surroundings and realized there were people hiding behind the building.

"This way!" their leader yelled out.

They followed just as a purple light saber flashed in front of their faces, barely grazing them. The red head took the smaller of the two while the man with her shot at their legs, so he would not kill them. Lilanniah's skill with her light saber was impecable. She twirled it around, remembering the ancient art. She struck the captors, making them run in fear.

Phalen was equally wonderful with his big gun and the captors ran right into the crowd of police that took them away very quickly.

Anamikayla cried out from where she laid. Lily turned off her saber and placed it in it's hilt. Then she ran to her little girl and picked her up. She held her close and Phalen hugged them both.

Later that week they found out the men who kidnapped Ana were only masquerading as Dark Jedis and had somehow acquired the light sabers through the black market. They had masqueraded as Dark Jedis to scare Lilanniah, but their plan had only backfired, since the girl was safe with her family.

Lilanniah had came clean with her husband that she was withholding information that they would have another child within a number of months. Phalen was happy to hear the good news and they quickly made plans for the arrival of their second child. Anamikayla helped as much as she could with the plans of a younger sibling.

The End, possibly...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.