main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA 'Fall of the Jedi' - Test Shoots shout-out

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by BobaFett-MP, Dec 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    The date would be this Saturday, 12/28. That's also the reason I suggested 12pm, the movie is 3 hours long. If you guys want to see it at another time, please say so. The movie plays at 12, 4, and 8pm. I would like to see it at either 12 or 4pm (that way my gf can come too). I figured with your test shoots taking place at around 3:30pm, that 12pm would be a better time.

2. BobaFett-MP

BobaFett-MP Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2001
    I'd join you guys, but I'm heading to the test shoots probably straight from work.

3. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    sorry britt; im out until after jan 1st...too many plans going on to change. after that im ok if you can wait. princess skywalker should be back by then and you can have a female jedi also. need to order my padawans new outfit. might have it by then.

4. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    Well, we can do a second set of test shoots. Obviously we'll find where we need to improve with the test shoots done on Saturday, so we can re-test those at a later time.

5. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Ok, Britt I hate to do this but...

How early can you make the test shoots. My niece and nephews have whats the word....guilted..me into going to Disneyland with them on Sat. evening.at 5pm. So I need to be home by 3:30 at the latest.

I know this is sort of last minute and I apologize, but what can you do when 3 kids are wanting you to go?

After all its the happiest place on earth right? :D

6. jedi_janie

jedi_janie Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2002
    Well, happy, yes, but I would describe it as the most expensive place on Earth. Well, maybe OC anyway.

7. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    I'll ask, what time is good for everyone?

8. SRB_Jedi_Knight

May 25, 2002
    If it can be early like around 10am or 11am or so that would be great. It will give me enough time to come home and get ready to go out with the kids.

Is there a place to change there or should I come in costume? I really don't want to have to drive with it on as it can be a litle annoying. :D, but I will if need be.

9. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    Probably not seeing as the campus is closed (so bathrooms are probably closed. Can you just dress in the essentials (I'm not sure how the costume works) and put the rest on in your car when you get there?

10. SRB_Jedi_Knight

May 25, 2002
    Yes, I'll just do it that way. So what time is good?

11. SRB_Jedi_Knight

May 25, 2002
    Britt,

I guessing that you still aren't sure of the time since we last talked last night. I'm probably not going to make it at all today then.

Why don't we have a planning session so everyone can make it at the next meeting.

12. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    Sounds good, sorry everyone! I really want to get these test shoots done so I can start on some of the test CG and effects. We do need to plan a date (sometime in early-mid january if we can) that everyone can go to.

13. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    Hey...got a question...Ok from what I can tell Shawn and Don will probably be there dressed as Jedi...now...Won't you need a padawan for at least one of the jedi masters? This is just my way of sneaking out of it...I want to watch but am not sure I want to be dressed as one....Besides you need age variety right? So a young male, ie teen would be good to have along with Shawn & Don....Please agree so I can prove my point to Don and get him to stop giving me a hard time for trying to wimp out... lol ;)

14. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    ok amy...i get the hint...i will check and see if my padawan is available. you know how hard it is to get them when they are training at the jedi temple [working at the pizza place] i am sure that he will be honoured to accept [scream and yell, yes!] and will patiently wait [call every day and bug me] until we can meet.

have a happy new year everyone!
    and may the force be with you!

15. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    lol ha ha! Off the hook! Yes! Besides, I said I would go because I am interested in seeing the process of the movie come together....I am not in it for the "fame and glory" like some people....lol....a jedi craves not attention ;)

16. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    Nice move Princess ;) (Whoa, feels like I'm doing a 'Han Solo remark').

17. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    Thank you oh Bounty Hunter! Can you be Boba AND Han? Hmmmm.... meditate on this I will...Ok, Yeah I think you can.... ;)

18. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    I do a better Jar Jar, Obi-Wan, or Nute Gunray ;)

19. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    Hey, this is cool! :~) I saw this somewhere around FF, and snuck in to peek what it was all about.

I don't have much, but if you need a HM costume to borrow.....:~D

Best wishes from myself on behalf of your FF neighbors to the north.

20. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    Thanks! I'll let you know! And thanks for taking a peek at the OCFF!

21. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    Just a reminder that the test shoots, as of now, are scheduled for the 25th of this month. I'll post the time sometime soon...

22. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    Well, seems my cameraman won't be able to make it, but he's going to lend me his camera so we can still do it. Everyone still up for it? This may mean that we'll need a cameraman to fill in or someone to fill in as Fett.

23. SRB_Jedi_Knight

May 25, 2002
    I am still in.

24. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    Since we CAN'T have someone else be Fett ;) I volunteer to help in anyway possible. Is the camera easy to use? What are we talking here? Took photography years ago and have used video cameras for years but nothing beyond this.

25. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    ok britt, im in....maybe amy could be the bounty hunter...[just for test shots of course] just give her a blaster and let her go [since she wont be a jedi] *bam-bam* [grabs arm] see, she got me! i need time and place. let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.