main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Fan-Boys the movie

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Cobern, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    I'd still like a copy. Tuesday finally watched it the other night (thanks Darth Cobern) and thought it was much better than she had expected it to be!

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    You know, watching Fanboys has put me in a nostalgic mood. What say we all get together and watch The Phantom Menace? I've been wanting to watch it for a while, but still having the tv in Concord has kinda put the kibosh on that.

Who else is interested in getting together to watch Ep. 1??

3. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Sounds fun. Not to sound ungracious, but I'd rather not watch it on my tiny TV.

4. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    JOHN
    Do they teach English in Michigan? [face_thinking] [/quote]
    WELL BACK HOME IN THE D THEY TEACHED US HOT WIRING IN STEAD

JAMES MY SPELLING IS RIGHT I BEEN USING SPELL CHECK but THE WORDS MIGHT NOT BE RIGHT ONE
    -BRANDON-

5. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    I dont care how your spell check works. I could care less. I would how ever like you to STOP TYPING IN BIG LETTERS!! Please. I've asked you before.

It is hard to read. Looks bad. Plus it makes it like you are YELLING everything!! I know you like it ... but it is consetterd(sp) rude on the pc to type like that. Any other site would have you removed. So please stop... not kidding I'm asking nicely. Remember I can have you blocked. Don't my me pull out the BIG KING DORK card. lol

I can not be the only one out there that hs a problem with this.... and if I am.... TO BAD!! lol [face_dancing]

Now....

As for the movie John. I think that would be a great idea. You pick the date hand out a list for an items for everyone to bring. Food, drink, whatever. I would be more than glad to host it this time around. I have the room and the TV. Duhhh...lol I think it would be fun. So you work it out and we'll go from there.

6. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    CALM DOWN! ITS NOT A BIG DEAL,I HAVE NOT HAD NO ONE COMPLAIN EXCEPT FOR YOU! I LIKE IT THIS WAY IT IS HOW I WRITE. I DONT TYPE WELLL ITS EZER SO I DONT HAVE TO HIT THE SHIFT. AND IAM THE ONLY ONE WHO DOSE IT, IT NICE TO BE DIFFERENT. YOU SHOULD KNOW! but ill stop just for you BUT!!!Ill do it in color now! oh by the way it is not harder to read in caps! but i understand about the yelling thing but they know that i wasnt i dont want you to have a power trip and have to band me just because you dont like something. PLEASE TK DONT BAND ME YOUR MY ONLY HOPE:mad:-BRANDON-

7. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    I LIKE YOUR CAPS. IT HAS A GOOD BEAT AND YOU CAN DANCE TOO IT. AND YOU REALLY DROVE THE POINT HOME ABOUT HARD TO READ WITH THE SMALL BLUE FONT. I APPLAUD YOU COMPUTER ILLITERATE DUDE! I APPLAUD YOU.=D=

8. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok...

Let's clear this up now before you blow it all up. I am not pulling any power trip on anyone. I am however pulling my job. As the CR on this site and this forum. It is my job as the CR to up hold the rules and common curtsey of this forum.

Now weather or not no one less care if you type in CAPS is not the question or the problem. In the on line community CAPS are consider rude and yelling. Again as the CR it is my job to point that out to the offending parties and ask them to stop. Which I am doing.

Now again, no one in this immediate group may care about the CAPS. But if and when we are visited by member of other forums and groups that do not know you as we do, this looks bad. Again this is a basic on line curtsey found and any site anywhere on the web. If you are off typing on say Myspace and or any other instand messaging site and you type in CAPS they block you and removed.

So I ask please, that you just help up hold the basic community curtsey here in our forum.

Thanks your CR,
    TK

9. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Smack him again TK!! One more for good measure so we don't have to see those damn caps again!! [face_frustrated]

10. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    WOO HOO!! NICE JOB STRAIGHTENING US ALL OUT, TK! BY THE WAY, I'M REALLY FAR AWAY IN SOUTH CAROLINA, SO I NEED TO YELL SO THAT YOU CAN HEAR ME!!

11. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Smart A@*!!

Hope you are having a nice vacation. Seeing as it will be your first and NOT last one of the summer. Enjoy!

Later,
    TK

12. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    It will be my first and last of the summer -- maybe a 3 day trip to NJ to visit my grandmother in August.... Had to do this one before Tuesday's work cut her medical education funding that sends us here each year. We could never afford this trip if we had to pay for all of it ourselves!

13. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    So why are they cutting her Ed. fund? That sucks, NO more big trips for you. That just means you'll be stuck around here with us more over the summer. :_|

That is truely kinda sad. Sorry man. lol

Later,
    TK

14. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    They haven't cut it yet, but it's possible. Her work has already cut back on some of her other benefits to save money.

15. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    I understand. They are doing the same thing at work. They are cutting left and right. It's kinda sad, but I understand why. They are starting to cut back at Shell's work as well. I we need her cut back anymore. [face_shame_on_you]

Later,
    TK

16. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    finely i got to see fan boys it was funny happy now

17. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    What the hell did he just say?

Funny happy now? What? lol

TK

18. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    That's what I mean... no punctuation! :p

19. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    It is a great movie! After the most of you all left the other night. Me and Brandon, along with Zary watch it. It was the first time for the both of them. I know Brandon like it. I'm pretty sure Z enjoyed it as well. lol

I think the best part of the movie was the Lego building party we had while we watch the movie. lol That's right we all sat up till like around 2ish? Maybe 1:30am watching the movie and building legos. lol We made up all those set I showed you guy's earlier that night.

It was a good time. Sorry the rest of you all missed out. But that's what happens when you leave the party so soon.lol [face_dancing]

Later,
    TK

20. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Thought we were gonna buy a few boxes from you for from group money so that we could use them as raffle prizes at future events?? Oh well....

21. SpiceSmuggler

SpiceSmuggler Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2009
    You do raffles? Is this to help out the club, to fund it? Cause I am trying to reduce my collection and would not mind to give the NH Mandos some stuff to help out. Like I said in other post I'm selling lot of my STAR WARS stuff, I'll leave it at that for now, not sure if I can sell stuff on here or say sell? Sorry I don't want to break any rules. As been new and breaking rules not COOL.

22. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    The movie was hilarious! I'm definitely buying it :)

Also, TK put Brandon and me to shame with his Lego skillz...

23. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    We try to do gift basket raffles at the shows we go to to help raise funds for the club so we can travel to these events and such, and some may go to our charity of choice. The big event for the year will be the Supermegafest in Boston in November and I believe the group will want to set up a table there. So anything that you would like to donate would be greatly appreciated! Just make sure you give your donation to either me or Steve... if you give it to TK it'll probably find it's way into his storage! lol :p

24. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Thanks John!

From now on you are in charge of all donated items. How's that? You collect them, store them, Transport them. It's all yours. Lord knows we'd not wish for anything to get lost in one of MY storages. Very cool John.

As for unloading some of your collection Spicesmuggle send me a PM. I'd like to see what you have. I am all ways looking to add new pieces to my collection. You know I'll add it to that storage.

SeeYa,
    TK

25. SpiceSmuggler

SpiceSmuggler Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2009
    Can't PM yet need 20 posts. Well 19 after this one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.