main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Fan-Boys the movie

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Cobern, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003

I expect kisses along with that hug! You know how I like Kisses..... ;)

Boy does that sound super gay!? lol Love ya Bro!!

I told you that the next day it would be all good. lol....

And Chris ... John is right, it's like a brothers spat. lol John is one of my best friends. We have known each other for over 9 years now.

WoW! That long... that's kinda sad in it's self. lol But it's all good. Promise, Go ahead and look back over the last 1000's of post here. We are, for the most part sane. lol

So don't be scared a way. lol I promise we are not all nuts, like it sounds. lol Well maybe a little.... And I believe we have a TON of fun!! Just check with Z she was nice enought to come a long with me over the weekend to the 501st. BBQ and think she had a great itme. I know I did.

Our movies night are some of the BEST! And I think everyone has a good time on Thursday. I know I do. I like the mid week break .lol So hopefully you'll stick around. You'll get used to it . lol So now lets move on....

So when are we planning the next movie night? We should start planning now. So we can get it rolling. I have found all the slides and have the projecter all set. :)

K... guess I'll see whomever can make it on Thursday. Just let me know. I'll be here.

Seeya,
    TK

PS> Chris ....AOTC Kleenex??? I'll take them... lol !!! You know me. :)

2. SpiceSmuggler

SpiceSmuggler Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2009
    What I think he's trying to say stop crying and be a man. That's what I got out of it. It's not that you can't make out what he is saying, it that you don't want to. Sometimes the truth hurts!

3. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    TK,

I'll throw in an apology for commenting on the storage unit. In all honesty, I missed the entire page of posts before making mine, so I honestly did not see that there were prior discussions about it. So, I'm sorry.

As for your dedication to the group, I think we all appreciate your enthusiasm, participation, and passion for all aspects of Star Wars and events. Part of the reason that I have promoted "formalizing" the leasdership corp of the group was to help you and remove some of the responsibilities from you in an effort to alleviate some of the strain of having to arganize everything on your own. So far, having elected officials has not changed the way things work in the group. I still hold the position that sharing responsibility and giving all members a share in the decision making process will lead to higher levels of participation among current members and give prospective members a greater interest in committing their time and energy to the group as well. When how and when we participate at an event continues to feel like it is dictated to the group, ans this does not go over well with me, and I'm sure some other members. When half of the proceeds from last year's big event disappears without consulting the group, that does not go over well with me, especially since I was elected as treasurer prior to that event. When recent funds raised at FCBD are in a state of limbo for nearly 2 1/2 months, that does not sit well with me. I'm only trying to do my job as the elected treasurer, not making a personal attack with those comments.

All I am asking is that we do what we can as a group to function together, not a bunch of separate people acting on our individual ideas. (I'm a communist by nature, haha.) You told me when i first met that the group had, at one time, been bigger and more active, but that things sorta fell apart when money and politics got involved. Let's do what we can not to have that happen again.

Thanks again for your dedication.

Steve

4. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    So I can now call you comrade Steve ? (not to belittle what you posted, I'm just getting punchy at work!)

5. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    It's interesting to see these posts get buried at the bottom of the this. it's great to address all the fun stuff when folks get on the boards, but we have real issues to address as a group as well. Hopefully we can resolve our issues in person on Sunday. TK, perhaps a call-in to the meeting would be possible?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.