main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Fan Force Photos

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by 14of3amberofborg, Jun 25, 2007.

1. 14of3amberofborg

14of3amberofborg Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2006
    Ok so FINALLY all of my photographic equipment is working (YEAH!) I have a couple of portraiture acessories coming in soon.... so that means that I want to do some photos! This includes costumed, individual members, familes, group shots whatever. We would need to set up a day and I will shoot the whole mess.
    Anyone interested???

2. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Sure, sounds good.

3. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    hmmm, how about some risque pics...?? lol im kiddin! [face_blush]

a couple of people need soem 501st approval pics taken...

4. 14of3amberofborg

May 22, 2006
    That is kinda the point!!
    I will only take risque pics of you...

5. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Where would we take the pictures? Do we have a place that is big enough for full body shots with controled lighting?

6. Bylar

Bylar Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2006
    well i can bring my worklights, its 2 500 watt miniture suns lol

7. 14of3amberofborg

May 22, 2006
    What I need is:
    A backgroud area big enough. Either a park setting or a large solid colored wall, (white is best)we can also get away with a multicolored something, but one of the two above is the bestest.
    Outdoor light is fine.. but hot. I will have all the things that I need to control the available light and bounce shadows off of people. Plus I can get lighting that is not a big deal. The background that we have would work for most costumes and individual shots but some comstumes fade into the black (Vader etc... ok mostly vader)I can work on an alternate if we will have any darker costumes that want photographed.

8. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    A driveway with white and/or black cloth (or paper) on the garage door would work.

9. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005

OUTDOOR IDEAS

Endor: Mt. Lemmon would be a good substitute, could also work for Kashyyyk.
    Naboo: There are a few buildings around town that have that kind of architecture.
    Tatooine: There are some parts of the Santa Cruz river that could serve as some Tatooine cliffs.

If anybody else can think of some other locations, please feel free to add them. Try to keep the locations within a half hour drive of Tucson.

10. FORCEinept

FORCEinept Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2006
    If we got some green or something, I wouldn't mind trying to throw a coruscant in the background?

11. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    How about an arena scene for me Antone?

12. FORCEinept

FORCEinept Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2006
    Shouldn't be too hard.

13. 14of3amberofborg

May 22, 2006
    I want to try and stay away from draped backgrounds. They can sometime look sloppy (photographically).... Walls are better or outdoors.

14. firstsonofsolo

Feb 2, 2006
    Hey Antone or Damian can either of you do anything with this picture? Possibly blank out the background?

[image=http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g58/girlstrat/Star%20Wars/hote4.jpg]

15. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    chris, yeah they can Delete it! HAHAHAH.

It a cool pose,and pic. It would look great with a war ravaged background..like...say Concord Dawn?

16. _Anakin_Vader_

_Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    I can photoshop it up when I get the chance, I'm just not at home right now. I should be able to put it to an arena.

17. firstsonofsolo

Feb 2, 2006
    This was a great shot and almost 100% complete! I am only missing my boot armor and my holsters werent quite hanging right but I think its the best shot of me so far....