main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG FanForce Discussions - aka Don't disturb Clare's thread!

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Darth_Destructo, May 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Marche sounds good, but wouldn't it mean we have to spend on something expensive so that we don't take up valuable space just for our discussion? ;)

So who's gonna sponsor? :D

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    We can each have a piece of bread while I volunteer to eat 2 plates of Smoked Salmon! :p But it may arises the problem of us hogging the place for hours.

Anyhow, got any other recommandation where we can have the next Get-Together cum Meeting? Suntec Area maybe? Or near Clark Quay for those doing the morning "stroll" there?

Anyhow, any objections to settling the time at 2pm?

3. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Nope, no objections here so far :)

4. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Should be ok for me~

5. jedigoh

jedigoh Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2002
    How many will be going ????

6. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Not sure yet. Not everyone had response.

So far those who had say "I":
    -Me
    -JediJean
    -JaZzYjaZZ
    -NodNarbOen
    -Chakster (by phone)

How about the rest? Can make it or you're gonna make it a surprise visit? ;)

Real Location of meeting is still pending . . .

7. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Not sure yet, as 19th August is a school holiday (yeah! :D) but I need to know the details first...and whether I have a lot of hwk to complete. :p

8. L0rd-NyaX

L0rd-NyaX Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2002
    Whats gonna go on during the meeting?

9. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    1. Exchange photos for those who had placed their orders the previous meeting and viewing for those who haven't see them.

2. Interactions; anything under the sun. ;)

3. FanForce Name Final Decision, FanForce Logo, maybe Website(?)=>All about the FanForce

4. Anything else that comes to our mind. :p

Hmm, school holiday is coming in 1 1/2 weeks' time? Ouch so fast! That means my first Finals paper is coming in a few weeks' time too and so is the busiest part of my Final Year Project. :eek:

10. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    DE - Nah the one week holiday in Sep... which would also be hell-week for me, trying to prepare for prelims :D

JediClare - What holiday is on the 19th?

11. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Heehee, actually there'll be a 1 week vacation for me after Aug 18th. But in reality, it's a study week (for one of my paper) and a week to spend more time with my project. :_|

12. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Jazz - We've been given a holiday on 19th August, for good performance in CCA.

13. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Clare, we weren't given it; it had been set aside at the start of the year already! ;)

Look at your planner, there's no Day _ on that date.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  14. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Darn why can't I have it too... :(

15. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    I stand corrected. ;)

16. JediGenX

JediGenX Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    I am not so sure if the date can be changed but I don't think I can make it on the day because I have to be back in camp by 9pm. Someone pls PM a.s.a.p to me about any chages or any things. Thks

17. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Can new comers like me and Obi-dan come.
    I mean we r glad to help if u guyz need it.

18. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Sure Yazid_Skywalker! :) Both of you can turned out too as long as you can make it next Sunday.

And the other newbies too, just come down so we can get to know you all better.

19. NodNarbOen

NodNarbOen Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 20, 2002
    Yeah... :D I think it would be a good chance for us to meet all the new fan force singapore members..

20. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    Hi everyone!!

Meesa back! :)

OK, so we have a date and time (ie. 18 Aug at 2.00pm), but we still don't have a place.

And those who have said they can make it so far are:
    - Darth_Eagle
    - JediJean
    - JaZzYjaZZ
    - NodNarbOen
    - Chakster (by phone)
    - Yazid_Skywalker
    - Obi-Dan

Am I right so far?

And the agenda for the meeting:

1. Photo Exchange & Viewing Session; exchanging photos for those who had placed their orders during the previous meeting, and viewing the photos for those who haven't see them yet.

2. Interactions; anything under the sun.

3. FanForce Name Final Decision; so will it be SingaForce or Jedi Kopitiam??

4. FanForce Logo; anyone who has designed anything, please bring it along with you and share it with us, and anyone who has any ideas can bring it with them as well and do an on-the-spot sketch in my Official FFSG Notebook.

5. FanForce Singapore Website (maybe?)

6. Anything else that comes to mind.
    For example, JediJean volunteers to bring along 2 Australian SW newsletters that a friend from Australia sent to her, and possibly a few of the recent issues of the RoadShow and Screen Japanese magazines... but see first lor, whether she can actually carry everything with her that day - haha! [face_laugh]

For all the newbies who will be joining us that day, or who are thinking of joining us that day, our meetings are usually more like informal social gatherings, kinda like hanging out with a bunch of friends and just kicking back and having fun, so please feel free to just come on down and join us - the more the merrier!! :)

So where you guys wanna meet up??
    I don't mind Suntec, 'cos that's quite convenient for me, plus lots of room there for us, and a variety of makan places to choose from - yum yum! :p

Your Friendly Secretary,
    JediJean

21. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Hmm, if like that, why not we meet at City Hall MRT Station, near the CityLink sign and decide from there where to go? Or will everyone rather meet at Suntec City, let say at the ground floor of the Convention Hall, facing the bus stop?

Either place, the time will still be 2pm. ;)

possibly a few of the recent issues of the RoadShow and Screen Japanese magazines

JediJean, please do! :) Meesa wanna see all the nicy, nicy photos.

NodNarbOen, don't forget the website program! ;)

Okay, I mustn't forget the CCG too! ;)

And one more thing, will the "seniors" be able to make it? :D Also others who haven't "reply", give an "I" too if you can it, even if it's on the Sat before Aug 18th. ;)

22. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Haha why does everybody have something to bring and I don't~? Oh, that's because I haven't developed everyone's photos [face_blush]

Suntec's fine with me.. near my house :)

23. JediGenX

JediGenX Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    I would prefer Citylink Mall and can be there for only the most 45min because I need to go back to army camp, or if anything else I would not be able to make it.

24. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    I think City Hall MRT Station, near the Citilink sign, may be a better place for us to meet up, 'cos easier to spot who is arriving.

So here's an update...

DATE:
    Sunday, 18 Aug 2002

TIME:
    2.00pm

PLACE:
    City Hall MRT Station, near the Citilink sign OR Suntec City Convention Centre, the entrance near the bus stop
    (yet to be confirmed)

MEETING AGENDA:

1. Photo Exchange & Viewing Session; exchanging photos for those who had placed their orders during the previous meeting, and viewing the photos for those who haven't see them yet.

2. Interactions; anything under the sun.

3. FanForce Name Final Decision; so will it be SingaForce or Jedi Kopitiam??

4. FanForce Logo; anyone who has designed anything, please bring it along with you and share it with us, and anyone who has any ideas can bring it with them as well and do an on-the-spot sketch in my Official FFSG Notebook.

5. FanForce Singapore Website (maybe?)

6. Anything else that comes to mind.

Those who have said they can make it so far are:
    - Darth_Eagle
    - JediJean
    - JaZzYjaZZ
    - NodNarbOen
    - Chakster (by phone)
    - Yazid_Skywalker
    - Obi-Dan
    - Lukedecop

For all the newbies who will be joining us that day, or who are thinking of joining us that day, our meetings are usually more like informal social gatherings, kinda like hanging out with a bunch of friends and just kicking back and having fun, so please feel free to just come on down and join us - the more the merrier!!

Your Friendly Secretary,
    :) JediJean :)

25. TK-625

TK-625 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2002
    Guys, I'm in if I can make it from work. It'll be nice to put some names to some faces.

Till then, stay safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.