main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fayetteville Chapter's First Meeting!

Discussion in 'Archive: Fayetteville, NC' started by CMR, May 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    Will be on Saturday May 25th at 12;00 noon. Place will be named this week!!!!!!!!!

2. Darth_Tater_Chip

Darth_Tater_Chip Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    An update and confirmation on our first meeting. It will be Saturday May 25th, at The Coffee Shoppe in Bordeux*. Time will be about noonish.

Come if you can!

Thanks,
    Chip

*Located next to GolfUSA and Wynnsong 7 Theatre.

3. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Don't forget to send me the following information via private message so that I can post an announcement. Remember, a meeting doesn't count toward your official total unless it is announced on the FanForce website.

I need the meeting day, time and location. I also need the name and e-mail of someone who people can contact if they need more information. If there is anything else you want me to include in the announcement, please sent that to me as well.

If you have any questions, please let me know. :)

4. Bryan1138

Bryan1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2002
    Salutations, Fayetteville! We here in Boone wanna wish you luck on getting your chapter started! We're about as far along as you, and if all goes well, there'll be 6 chapters in NC alone!

We're doing good so far, and I can see that our state has a huge population of fans. That's just amazing, if you ask me.

5. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    Thanks boone!

one thing I want to organize in the foreseeable future is a North Carolina meet up!

All the chapters in one place :D It'll be great!

6. PreadoriteVong

PreadoriteVong Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    I have been waiting for someone to organize something here in Fayettenam! I will be there with my wife!

7. Darth_Tater_Chip

Darth_Tater_Chip Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    Greetings all, Chip here. Let me just say that our first meeting was a great success! Seven people in all attended, and we sat outside the Coffee House just chatting and throwing out ideas to eachother. It was a lot of fun. Our next meeting will be two weeks from today, same time (noonish), but at a different place. It will be held at Books-a-Million, by Marketfair 15 theatre.

Thanks again to all who came, hope to see you in two weeks!

Chip

8. DarthByApathy

DarthByApathy Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    I was impressed by the turn out on Saturday, the meeting went very well. I can't wait for our next. Thanks to the Boone chapter for the welcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.