main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo February activity

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MiaTieska, Feb 12, 2007.

1. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    Our February activity will be on Saturday, Feb. 24 at 7:00 p.m., unless you'd all rather that LTUE be our February activity.

Suggestions? Please? Do we want to go out somewhere? Do we want to do a charity event? It's been suggested we make Star Wars recipes or do costumes or something like that.

Ideas, please! :) Please check the activity ideas thread and post what you'd like to do here!

-Mia

2. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    Hey, if nothing else, I have the Star Wars Trivial Pursuit game. ;)

3. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Oh, that one would be fun!

4. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    I gave a bunch of ideas to Mia the other night. And I can't for the life of me recall any of them. LOL.

Dana

5. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    Where's it going to be?

6. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    So, Is there going to be an activity tomorrow night?

7. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    Sorry everyone. *facepalm* I am sick, I think Ish is getting sick, Dana got wisdom teeth out this week and told me she'll try to come but not sure if she can.

I also didn't realize til a couple days ago that today is kateydidnt's birthday!! So Happy Birthday!! We're going to have a low-key (?) birthday party at her place (thanks for letting us crash there yeah?) and if you need directions PM me or Ish, cause Ish lives there too.

Sorry for the short notice! I've been sick since Thursday so I've been completely drained of energy and not sure how long I'll be present. I don't want to infect anyone else. ;)

Bring ice cream/treats etc. if you want, or just come to wish kateydidnt a happy birthday!

-Mia

8. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    I wasnt able to go because I didnt find out where it was until kind of late. And I decided it would be better to not go since it was going to be a birthday party thing (And since I havent met any of you I didnt want to just show up at someones birthday party)

I still really want to go to an activity to meet you all sometime.