main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

<FFA> in STAR WARS Galaxies(Chilastra)

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by Ubigod, Jul 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hudel

Hudel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    THAT ROCKS!!!!!!

A wookiee getting down is toooo kewl!

2. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    I have revamped the way I do business. I created a Price List and an add page. What do you'll think?

Swamp's Droid Shop Webpage

PLEASE leave some feedback :)

3. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Also,

LATE Breaking News!

Krew of Hope will be holding a parade on Corellia in Coronet. Any help here would be HOT!

Please check out the details at http://thrill.to/SWGMardiGrasAssociation

Thanks!

4. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Hudel, this one is just for you:

Fett's Vette1

"When I saw that, I like to lost my mind. I said $#!T " [face_laugh]

5. crestfallen

crestfallen Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2003
    cool video, what I saw of it anyway.

6. Bakh-tor_01

Bakh-tor_01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    I think it looks good. Also i should be back on SWG by the end of the month.

7. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Everyone involved in the <FFA> (FanForce Acadiana) guild in the Tempest galaxy. We currently received the addition of three new guild members:

Knnie
    Moniqua
    Maggnus

Along with me, we have 4 votes to realign the leadership of the guild hall in favor of Swampsurfer

Please take the time to log in this week, go to our guild hall @ (-1171, -716, Corellia), and access the guild hall terminal in the North wing of the hall. On that terminal, view the guild members, click Swampsurfer and pledge aligence to him for leadership of the guild.

I have been acting as the leader, but it has been hard to get a majority vote to change it from the building owner, Hudel, the leader by default. Currently all I need is 2 more votes this week. 4/10 members have already aligned themselves with me for leader.

Thanks for you time and effort.

8. Bakh-tor_01

Bakh-tor_01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    Hey you got my vote, soon as i can get back in that is it'll probobly be at least 2 more weeks though. movings a pain. sorry to be missing all thats going on. But I will see ya'll in there ASAP!

9. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    So are you guys still on the Tempest server?

I've got a main one on Chilastra and a rarely-used backup on Bria.

10. Knnie

Knnie Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2004
    SWG rocks!!! Swamp , Maggnus, Moniqua and I have been playing alot together and it keeps getting better. There is something in this game for everyone and i am sure anyone here would love this game. TO awnser the above Q we are on Tempest yes. To Hudel i know we only meet briefly but LOG ON and join the fun. I hope to see more people get out there and get in on this great game.

11. Maggnus_Darkblade

Maggnus_Darkblade Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 2004
    Knnie is right. I've played so many other MMORPG's and SWG has got to be the most fun i've ever enjoyed out of this type of game. For some of you guys who have played it and didn't care for it...come back and give it another try. Things have been revamped, and new publish's have come out since then. Give SWG one more try.

12. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    I'm in the BETA ! ! ! !

Jump to Lightspeed testing. They chose me :)

13. Hoth-God

Hoth-God Jedi Youngling

Feb 29, 2004
    Are you from Lafayette? What server are you on?
    I have several characters, but my main one is:
    Esh d'Busek on Intrepid.

14. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Hoth-God we are a group of 6 regular players, all from Acadiana, mostly Lafayette. We have a guild on the TEMPEST server & would love to have another. All the details are in this thread, please refer back to earlier posts.

The only thing we ask is that you use your username here at TheForce.Net, or slight variation thereof, in game.

Hope to see you in game :)

15. Maggnus_Darkblade

Maggnus_Darkblade Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 2004
  16. wicket_the_ewok

wicket_the_ewok Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    Get ready, because wicket_the_ewok is coming to Star Wars Galaxy. Coming to a sever near you in Christmas 2004.

17. crestfallen

crestfallen Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2003
    I'm gonna start playing one of these days.

18. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Be advised everyone. I have created a character on the Chalistra server. It is, "Dre' Swampsurfer"

DarthGuido is known as "Elann" there. And Aethon is known as "Cim". There plan is to create their 2nd characters on this server as Aethon and Guido once they unlock the Jedi slots. Then if we plan to move the guild over from the Tempest server, they will sign up as FanForce Acadiana <FFA> with their new characters, while maintaining their allegience with a guild that they helped form from as early as BETA testing two+ years ago.

If we do decide in a meeting on Tempest (I will propose the meeting soon enough), then we will move the guild and I will either transfer my character "Swampsurfer" there or continue with "Dre' Swampsurfer".

I propose that Bakh-tor, MasterShake, Hudel, SolarVector, bozecoyo, and Mando_Ithorian make characters in Tempest and plan to attend the meeting. Also, be thinking on what you will do if we plan to move the guild to Chalistra.

19. Soler-Vector

Soler-Vector Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2005
    I have a chater ther as well as tempest.same name Soler Vector.so im good for eather server.if the lag dont kill me.i need to get more ram.mabe a sheep to.lol

20. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    A sheep? Is it a "ship" that you mean? If so, then I am sure someone may be able to help.

I spoke to Bakh-tor and he supports a server migration if it means that we will finally have a solid foundation upon which to build our virtural slice of FanForce Acadiana <FFA>, the SWG Player Association (guild).

21. DarthGuido

DarthGuido Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2002
    Heh, no Swamp, I think he meant Sheep...as in Ram/Sheep...Baaaaaa. LOL Thats the way I took it.

22. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Ohhhhh! I get it now. [face_laugh]

Call me slow. LOL

23. DarthGuido

DarthGuido Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2002
    OK, you're slow. LOL You told me to say it. Hehehe.

24. Soler-Vector

Soler-Vector Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2005
    well atlest you cout it.

25. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Meeting in New Hope, Corellia on the TEMPEST server.

DATE: Sunday, June 5th
    TIME: Starts @ 0600 PM
    WHERE: <FFA> Guild Hall, coordinates (-1171, -716)

Please come prepaired to discuss your ability to game with us as a group (times available, interest in making your <FFA> character your primary, etc.), desire to play on Chilastra or on Tempest, choice in faction, and plans for your character's profession.

If the group wants we can go pick on Lord Nax afterwards. I have yet to do this, and I live not too far from his HQ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.