main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific Finding the Pacific Region On the New FanForce Site

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Master--Kenobi, Dec 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Hey, can our fearless Rep manage to do something about making it a bit more easier to find the Pacific Region with the new changes? I noticed that there are TWO listings for USA Southwest and none for USA Pacific. Takes a bit to go through and find it every time.

Thanks

Master k

OK JediRacer...balls in your court now.. Tag your it! :)

2. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    agreed.... Pacific Region needs to be on there...

3. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    Whoops.. I've been out of touch lately. I'll take care of it (if it hasn't already)

4. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    still waiting for those changes!

5. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    I keep asking about it, but I guess it's up to the people who are running the site. RSA's used to have access to modify the FanForce site, but we don't have the rights as of now. Everything changed when they changed the format of the main TF.N site. Sorry for the inconvenience.

6. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    Well, that's a drag as I just sent you a PM assuming you could get our meeting listed.

Actually, I found our section quite easily, so maybe something has been changed.

7. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    Yeah, I still don't know what the heck is going on with the Main site. They grouped Pacific and Northwest together, I don't know why. I still don't have access, but I sent your meeting info to someone who's supposed to post it Jedi-Kai.

8. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    so if you can't post stuff to the main site, who should we forward our event listings to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.