main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON FIRST HAMILTON MEETING!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by z_e_r_o163, Jun 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. z_e_r_o163

z_e_r_o163 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2003
    Ok guys, Listen up Generic and Science guy, and anyone else that would like to join. The first meeting will probaly be this weekend while we film our Star Wars fan film........."The Lost Order"!, anyway who can i count thier? Generic, make sure Science guy (you know who i mean, L.M) makes an account and replys to this message, we are one step closer to out own fourm!

ALso would your brother like to join Genric

2. z_e_r_o163

Mar 10, 2003
    Ok update, the meeting will be held at Generic Jeid's house, at or around 6-7PM Whos all going to be there?

3. Generic_Jedi

Generic_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 8, 2002
    MY HOUSE? Uh, I am not even sure that I will even be there, I got this matrix fanfilm to do for the school.

We'll figure something out.

4. z_e_r_o163

Mar 10, 2003
    lol you just said on MSN that it was ok, anyway we got Genric in for sure *hits Genric* we will have it at L.M or my house if we need to, but this meeting will be on saturday!

5. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Apparently plans are not solid yet. So I wont post anything on the main page.

May I suggest meeting in a public place. Many people can feel uncomfortable meeting at a person?s house for the first time. Plus it is not the safest thing to do. You don't know who will show up, and then the next day your house could be robbed.

6. z_e_r_o163

Mar 10, 2003
    anyone got any other ideas on where else to have it?

7. Generic_Jedi

Generic_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 8, 2002
    Coming to you live from my house, is the first meeting of the Steel City Forum. This meeting is basically about where to hold the next meeting.

Next meeting: Silver City, Ancaster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.