main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Greensboro, NC' started by Admiral_Ozzel, Sep 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_Ozzel

Admiral_Ozzel Jedi Master star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    Alright its that time of year!!!!! Whats your fav team? See a good game lately? Who is your pick for the Super Bowl? All College & Pro football talk is welcome!

2. Admiral_Ozzel

Jun 7, 2003
    COLLEGE-Nebraska Cornhuskers!!!!!!!!!
    Texas Longhorns!!!!!!!!!!

PRO-DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HOUSTON TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday the Bucs will take down the Panthers, Monday night I hope the Boys will beat the Giants, but so far this season it doesnt look good :mad:

3. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Yeah, I am hoping that the Panthers dont get totally killed by the bucs, we are off to a good start and our defense is strong, we held off the Bucs pretty good last year, it was never a massacre although they beat us......"The defenses have to hold."

Chris

4. Admiral_Ozzel

Jun 7, 2003
    My brother-in law LOVES the panthers, so me and him argue every sunday. I dont like the Panthers, but I dont hate them either. Sounds odd, but I want them to lose about as much as I want them to win. Its cool when a local team is winning, but I really enjoy watching them lose too. And yes I know the Cowboys have had some bad seasons lately, but they WILL be back

5. Admiral_Ozzel

Jun 7, 2003
    Great weekend of football!!!!!! Nebraska won!!!!!! The Wolfpack had a damn good game despite the outcome, which took 3 OT's! FSU & GT was a good game, but the Panthers beating the Bucs? WOW!!! I was rooting for Tampa. Soooooo many penalties! Sooooooo many freakin blocked kicks!!!!!! Great game. Panthers really earned it. The force was strong with them today.

6. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Yes I agree, I am very pleased that the Panthers won, never shouldve gone into OT though, we almost let it slip away. I cant believe how many flags were thrown, I think they set a record for penalties in that game, something like 300-some yards in penalties? WOW. I hope the Panthers can keep up the good work this season, we are off to a good start!

Chris

7. Admiral_Ozzel

Jun 7, 2003
    COWBOYS WON!!!!!!!!!!!! that was a kick a#@ game!!!!!! Stayed up till 1am watching, and drinking. Got up at 5am for work. I work outside. Came home. Drank some more. Going to bed now. GO COWBOYS!!!!!

8. Admiral_Ozzel

Jun 7, 2003
    Cowboys WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are doing pretty good so far! (knock on wood) Hey, whats up with the Panthers?

9. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Panters are really kicking ass this year, I just hope they can keep it up, we are 6-1 so far. Beat the Saints in OT 23-20 on Sunday. Sorry to hear about your Cowboys yesterday, Tampa Bay really put a hurting on them, Dallas has been doing well, I am sure they will bounce back like the Panthers did this week.

Chris

10. Admiral_Ozzel

Jun 7, 2003
    Okay, the boys slipped up, but there is alot of time left in the season. I admit the panthers are kicking major ass!!! Good for them!! The Cowboys Strike Back!!!

11. Admiral_Ozzel

Jun 7, 2003
    Hey did anybody see the Cowboys 2day? WhooHoo!!!!! Thats more like it!! Oh and what about the Panthers?...................Go Texans!!!!

12. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Yeah, the Cowboys whooped that ass on Sunday, they did great. I cant believe the Panthers let themselves get beaten by the Texans, we really got to get it together for Tampa this weekend.

Chris

13. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    How about them Panthers this past Sunday. We dropped the ball and made some mistakes but we pulled it together in the end to take down the Super Bowls Champ Bucs, keep up the good work fellas!

Chris

14. Admiral_Ozzel

Jun 7, 2003
    O.K. the Panthers and the Boys are both kicking ass!! Good for them! You do know that they play each other soon, should be a helluva game! Go Cowboys!!!!!!

15. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Yeah, that helluva game is coming up this weekend, it should be a very good one. We beat Tampa Bay twice, I hope the Panthers can get it together for Dallas, it will be a tough.

Chris

16. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Panthers??!!?? What is up with you guys lately, GET IT TOGETHER! We cant blow it after doing so well... NNNOOOOOOOO! Kasay...get it together as well, we all have our bad days, dont let it happen again!!

Chris

17. Jedi76

Jedi76 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 28, 2002
    My favorite teams in the NFL are Panthers Eagles Titans Ravens and Vikings
    College Oklahoma USC Miami and Minnesota Gophers. Good Luck in the Playoffs hopefully you can take out the overrated greatest show on turf

18. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Great job Panthers!!! First game of the playoffs was a success, lets keep it up! Anyone have any predictions for the Superbowl this year? I would love to see the Panthers make it that far.

Chris

19. Jedi76

Jedi76 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 28, 2002
    Congrats to the Panthers on a great win now they are 2 games from being world champs. Keep up the momentum next week against either the Pack or Eagles. Even if you lose though you have nothing to be ashamed of the Panthers have a great future ahead of you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.