main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars **Forces**

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Jun 9, 2010.

1. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Werdla Orar - Hyperspace

Gaan could almost feel Furio thinking after her Master replied. She held her breath, trying to brace for whatever came, be it an explosion of anger or a show of indifference, but knew her chances of being prepared were slim, given who she was dealing with. She also struggled to build up the wall so her Padawan would be spared all knowledge of what was going on. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she felt like she had completed it. It was only just in time, as a moment later Furio responded, //Soon.//

Gaan started to breath a sigh of relief, then felt the Werdla Orar shuddering as it entered Coruscant's atmosphere. Uneasy at the thought of facing the Council, she quickly returned her mind to the physical realm, and rose from the bunk, paying little attention to anything or anyone else. Stepping quickly to the hatchway, she realized that the ship was heading straight for the Jedi Academy, and tried in vain to recall whether she had sent it there, or if someone else was still directing it. Sighing, she stood motionless, waiting for it to dock.

TAG: No one, Furio (Darth_Furio), Mariel (echo_girl_94)

IC: Laen Anjou - Hyperspace

For a moment Laen thought that perhaps the other had decided to let it go, at least for now, and he let a smile creep onto his face. His expression changed quickly when the Sith finally responded, //Soon.// Growling back, Laen shut the connection, and continued his course toward Corellia, more eager than ever to meet his challenger in person.

TAG: No one, Furio (Darth_Furio)

2. echo_girl_94

echo_girl_94 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 18, 2011
    IC: Mariel Rian, Werdla Orar, Hyperspace
    Who does? It is useful to know, though. Knight Be'orar responded with a smile, but a moment later it was gone. Mariel realized that something was still upsetting her Master. Also, she clearly didn't want to share, judging by the subject change.

I think I'm almost done. Mariel elected to pretend she hadn't noticed. We're almost to the Temple, aren't we?

Her Master rose and made her way to the hatch without answering. Sighing, Mariel followed. "Master? Can you please at least tell me if something's wrong? I promise, I know how to keep my mouth shut."

TAG: Gaan ( @The_Zeltron)

3. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Werdla Orar - Hyperspace

As Gaan stood at the hatch, she suddenly became aware that her Padawan was talking, and shifted so she could look at her. "Master? Can you please at least tell me if something's wrong? I promise, I know how to keep my mouth shut."

Gaan sighed silently. She really should try to be more considerate of the girl. "Sorry, Padawan. I'm just not looking forward to seeing the Council. And yes, there is something else wrong, and I'd tell you, but then you'd be under suspicion, as well, and that wouldn't be right." Tilting her head to the side, she looked the girl over. "Speaking of the Council, do not tell them anything about my Master. If they ask, just tell them the story I told you at first. I still do not know if I can tell them the truth, and, if I can't, it would only make things more difficult if you said anything. Besides that, I trust you to know what to keep to yourself, and what to share with those who will ask."

Attempting to smile, Gaan glanced back at the hatch. "We've docked. Do you need to get anything before we go in? What about your caretaker?"

TAG: Mariel (echo_girl_94)

4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Stefe Billings, Cactus Jack, Inquisitor Nelf, Tourist Island

Stefe heard the hum of the activated lightsabre behind him, and snapped a quick glance at the Inquisitor to see him plunge the glowing blade through the window along one of the edges, then turned his attention to Rasa and her interrogation of the tramp.

"Whhhy issss that prrrroblem? Isss thisss facility with autommmmated ssecurrrity?"

Cactus shook his head, and looked at Rasa. "I have said too much already."

"Hey, don't clam up on us now!" Billings protested, glaring at him.

"You herrre lonng enough to cause dammmmage." Rasa continued suspiciously.

"I never entered the Museum."

"Uh-oh."

"He has a point, Rasa." Billings pointed out, "That rockface you clawed through looked pretty pristine. Does he look the type to put things back the way he found them?" He arched a sardonic eyebrow at the Cathar, noticing some of her fur wafting on the sudden breeze that chilled the back of his neck.

Billings glanced to check on Nelf's progress, and did a double-take, noting that the window had almost entirely gone, but so had the Inquistor!

"Uh, Chief?"

A now dis-embodied voice floated up from the base of the crater, as the Guardsman stood frozen, holding his breath in surprise.

"It's okay, I'm alright! Didn't mean to...<gak> what's that fragging smell?"

Stefe left Rasa and Cactus to move tentatively to what was now the edge of the flooring, one palm on the wall for what purchase it could afford him, looking down at the cloudy white shield dome a few feet beneath them.

Where in the Original Light was the Inquisitor?

Tag: Rasa

5. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011
    IC: Mariel Rian, Werdla Orar, Coruscant

"Sorry, Padawan. I'm just not looking forward to seeing the Council. And yes, there is something else wrong, and I'd tell you, but then you'd be under suspicion, as well, and that wouldn't be right." Knight Be'orar studied Mariel for a moment. "Speaking of the Council, do not tell them anything about my Master. If they ask, just tell them the story I told you at first. I still do not know if I can tell them the truth, and, if I can't, it would only make things more difficult if you said anything. Besides that, I trust you to know what to keep to yourself, and what to share with those who will ask."

Mariel nodded. "I'll back up whatever you choose to tell them."

Knight Be'orar glanced at the hatch. "We've docked. Do you need to get anything before we go in? What about your caretaker?"

The young woman winced. She'd almost forgotten. "I don't need to get anything, but I should see if Dayele needs anything." She looked around. "Is there an intercom system, some way I can call her?"

"No need, little one." Dayele stepped out of the cockpit. "I assume this is the Jedi Temple?" She glanced at Knight Be'orar briefly, indicating that she would accept a reply from either of them.

TAG: ( @The_Zeltron)

6. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    IC: Darth Furio - Hyperspace over Corellia

The Furious Rancor chimed soon after exiting hyperspace over Corellia and Furio could see the busy atmosphere over Corellia. The shipyards and mobile defence platforms would desuade any invading navies from trying to attack the planet and it's allies. Furio began his descent and was immediately hailed over the comm by the planetary defences asking for identification and ship codes. His network of slicers had produced the falsified documentation and made it easy for him to land his craft at one of the private space ports a front company of his owned. After compelting the landing cycle Furio docked the ship and left the cockpit going to the cargo hold to activate his speeder. He dropped the loading ramp and order the dock working droids to reload his fuel and oxygen tanks. Furio then took the speeder and out and flew out into Coronet's busy skylanes. The area was abuzz as places like this radiated the Force with the amount of beings that dwelled there.

Furio's past self was born on Corellia to a mother that died at his birth and a father that turned into a weak minded fool of a drunk that drank himself to death. Returning here gave him a flood of memories of a life he no longer cared for, except to remember the first time he returned as Darth Furio and killing the fat slug that was Targo the Hutt, he had not been back since. Furio carefully studied the lanscape looking for anyone that had taken an interest in him while he approached the home of his former self. He intended on keeping a low profile while he was here conducting his business, but the confrontations with Gaan's Master over their bond was tempting him to not follow his own advice. Furio believed that her Master was close as they seemed to able to somewhat track each other as well as communicate over his bond with Gaan. Yet, all he could do now was wait for the interloper.

Furio arrived at the apartment that was still, dark, and looked like nothing had moved around in there since he left many years ago. He found his old bed chamber and went into a storage space that held clothing and footwear that he had onve used. In the back of that spot he pushed at a certain place in the wall with three fingers along with a sequence that produced a numbered keypad. Furio entered the code of random numbers and a hiss of air let out and a compartment opened revealling three lightsabres. They were all replacements for the blades he carried and since Gaan had his dual bladed lightsabre he needed a replacement blade. He took it out of it's resting place and closed the compartment again taking the dual bladed lightsabre to a work bench within the room.

Furio looked the hilt over searching for any flaws in the construction while admiring the work he had done while building the hilt years ago. The simple, yet solid feel of the hilt excited him to the point that he could wait no longer. He hit the activation buttons and ignited the ends of the blade with the familiar snap hiss that only a lightsabre could make. Furio loved the dark red that his blades were after he found a way to manipulate the color with techiniques Hord had taught him while in training. He started to whirl the blade slowly and got progressivly faster and faster until it was a solid wall of light. He stopped dead and extinquished the blade and admired the hilt one more time. Satisfied that the balance of the lightsabre was perfect, Furio replaced it on his belt and walked back to the apartment's landing pad. He got back into the speeder and back to the Furious Rancor's docking bay. Via a remote he opened the loading ramp to the cargo hold and drove speeder into it. As Furio started back to the cockpit he felt a disturbance, the presence was closing in. Furio exitted the ship and stood on front of it, waiting, anticipating, and relishing this chance to test himself once again.

TAG: Gaan, Laen

7. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Werdla Orar - Coruscant

Mariel winced when Gaan mentioned Dayele. "I don't need to get anything, but I should see if Dayele needs anything. Is there an intercom system, some way I can call her?"

Gaan opened her mouth to answer, but the Dathomiri woman stepped out before she could. "No need, little one. I assume this is the Jedi Temple?"

Nodding, Gaan replied, "Yes, this is the Forces of Light Jedi Academy. If you wish, you can make yourself at home here in my room, or," she glanced over at her Padawan, "in Mariel's. I assume she wouldn't mind." The statement came out as more of a question, directed toward her Padawan.

Opening the hatch, Gaan stepped out of the ship, then paused. "Mariel, take Dayele to whichever room she would prefer, or show her the sights of the Academy. I am going to find Master Joy, or at least one of the Council Members, and I will join you when I get a chance."

Gaan walked away swiftly, not interested in prolonging her anticipation, and stepped on a lift. Going straight to the Council chambers, she entered without ceremony, not entirely sure who among the Council knew what was going on, and who did not.

TAG: echo_girl_94 Rainbow Knight Star Any other Council Members

IC: Laen Anjou - Over Corellia

The ship shuddered as it came out of hyperspace over Corellia, and Laen looked out over the planet's surface for a moment before taking the ship down. He had no problem landing, as the fighter he flew was still registered to the Jedi. After docking in one of the public bays, he reached out again, searching through the Force for the Sith he was following.

It was much easier to find him this time, even without using his Master-Padawan bond with Gaan. Comandeering a speeder, Laen sped toward his location with the intention of facing him head-on. Arriving at another bay, he stopped the speeder, and jumped off, choosing to enter on foot. As he entered, he saw a cloaked figure standing at the base of a ship, and quickly assumed a fighting stance.

TAG: Darth_Furio

8. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    IC: Darth Furio – Private Hanger Bay – Coronet

The currents in the Force revealed much when someone knew how to read them, manipulate them, and use them to their advantage. Darth Furio was one of those and the fact that his prey was coming to him made him want to smile, but Furio never smiled. Furio stood in the shadow of the Furious Rancor and could feel the Force sensitive coming to him, he knew that his mere presence would lure Gaan’s Master to him. He was curious as to what this being would say for themselves. Furio ran through numerous possibilities from another pathetic fallen Jedi to a being that conned the Jedi Order for decades. The former would be easier to dispatch of, the latter would be more fun.

On cue a speeder entered the hanger bay through the ship side and the occupant leaped put and already dropped into a battle ready stance. Fool Furio thought to himself, the quick drop to battle meant the human man was no Jedi. Even though the man was a significant stature he was still not impressive enough for Furio to make a move towards him. He took out no blades that Furio saw on the man’s belt when he entered in his leap. Furio did not take any of his lightsabres off his belt either. This man made Gaan fear him, and that was no small feat.

Furio used to care for Gaan to his detriment and now he wanted to know the how and the why of this man’s grip on her. Also, it was a chance to engage in a different battle with yet another fallen Jedi who thought they knew the Dark Side of the Force. With that Furio wasted little time.

“You have finally found me pretender. I was wondering if you ever would, I was about to leave the system.” Furio himself started to circle and stalk his prey, but he did not reveal his face or his lightsabres. The only thing the man could see was his blood red eyes from under his black tattered hood. “You seem to presume that you can tell me what to do, who to speak to. You have a connection with her, possibly stronger than mine. You must understand that doesn’t matter to me. I will continue to commune with her if I choose to.” Furio brought his head up slightly so the man could see the bottom of his face. Stand down sir, you have no idea what you’re up against.”

TAG: Laen Anjou

9. Lord Anguish

Lord Anguish Jedi Master star 1

Sep 4, 2012
    IC:Anguish

Coronet City, Corellia, Blue Sector

The sound of the growling beast grew louder, increasingly feral, it's hunger, insatiable. He could feel it, no, more than that, it penetrated his being. The darkness however, was nearly impenetrable, save for a few stars above. Some shone bright blue while others bristled red…but what about the rest? Had they been devoured? He felt a tremor at his feet, which grew in intensity with each passing moment. The growl now transformed into a howl, and the force of it shook the very ground he stood on, so much so, that it would seem he would lose his footing. Heat. He felt a great blast of heat coming his way, and the sound grew louder, deafening even…and just as he turned to see…

Anguish's dark eyes snapped open.

He was still for a moment as he took in his present environment. He was at the Gutripper's Delight, an eatery in the Blue Sector of Coronet City, just across from The Row. Across from him, sat a falleen female, Xievaun. She would lead him to the slicer he needed to decrypt Kohl Destros' datapad, and she would betray him. The falleen female fixed a curious look upon him, but said nothing otherwise as her gaze carefully studied him. In front of him, he saw a plate of food stuffs and a tall container of drink, neither of which he recalled ordering.

"You need to lay off those deathsticks, those flashbacks can get very messy, if you know what I mean." Xievaun finally put in, a sly smirk now adorning her fine features.

"They wouldn't be any fun otherwise…" the disguised sith assassin countered with a sly smirk of his own, which masked his true thoughts. He meant to meditate only a moment, but knew more time had passed than he'd desired. The disturbance in the force he'd felt earlier, it was much stronger now. He could feel it, here, on the planet. In this city. It was powerful and it drew him like a moth to a flame, but he was no longer a young sith in need of discipline. Anguish had been born from and forged by the cruel furnaces of the darkside. The Force did 'his' bidding, not the other way around. Still, he wanted to know more, he needed to know. He had not encountered another since…

"He's ready to see us." Xievaun spoke, snapping him out of his musing. 'Albin' simply nodded. He cast a long disdainful look at his plate, the regarded the falleen female, who only shrugged her shoulders. "Let's go." He commanded.

After paying for the untouched meal, the pair exited the eatery. Anguish slowed a moment to cast a look towards the city, his eyes narrowing and looking into the distance. He could feel the strong currents of the darkside even from here. But alas, he had pressing business, and the choice was already made. He wasn't pleased with being forced to make such a decision, but there was little to be done about it. In that moment, he also noticed a few unsavory characters hanging around, admiring their rented speeder. He chose to ignore them for the moment. He would deal with them in due course.

"Lead the way…" he instructed, adopting a slightly more amiable demeanor. "I'll walk alongside you."

"Of course." Xievaun agreed with a nod.

The two walked casually towards The Row, and entered the bazaar as a couple. They kept a good pace, even as they looked around the various wares being sold. Anguish didn't fail to notice that they were being followed, but ignored it, as Xievaun seemed totally unconcerned. Some rodians were not very good at shadowing people.

It was only after several minutes of travel that they finally entered a building with exotic wares at the south east end of the bazaar. Anguish smiled, already noticing a slightly higher level of security, but that didn't compare to the private room his falleen guide took him after they passed a 'check point' by the spice dealer. Anguish recognized the two way mirror wall as soon as he saw it. Just beyond its door, two feeorin males guarded another entrance. Xievaun did all the talking at this point. After a quick exchange, they were admitted into the chamber, which was spacious, yet well decorated. One of the feeorin had come in with them, no surprise there. Various data terminals could be seen around the chamber, large screens scrolling with information. Anguish noticed a black and silver domed astromech droid at one of the terminals.

"Welcome visitors."

Anguish stood and let the scene play out itself. He watched the chrome protocol droid approach from behind a partition in the room.

"I am CR-UX, how may I be of assistance."

"It's me. Tell Syntax I'm here with the client, and be quick about it."

Anguish couldn't help but notice the slight annoyance in Xievaun's voice and tried not to smile. He surmised that not being able to influence droids with pheromones could be a bit infuriating. He was also pretty certain she was still trying to figure out how he'd managed to 'resist' her influence as well. On the other hand, he was also glad he'd decided to disguise his voice. He predicted he would win a bet if he wagered that this droid had a voice recognition program running, among other surprises.

"Please, relax. You are right on time, as expected."

The voice came from behind a frosted partition, a two-way effect, Anguish would bet. The figure of a chiss male came forth, dressed crisply in black. His gear was modest, yet it exuded financial success. The chiss took two confident steps towards them, drawing their attention. However, a second figure, cloaked in black also walked into the room, but stayed several paces behind the chiss. The figure was tall and massive, and preferred the shadowed area of the room.

"Thank you for receiving us." Anguish said as he played along. He nodded 'respectfully'. With a wordless hand signal, Syntax dismissed the protocol droid.

"Shall we get down to business, or would you prefer some fine corellian ale?" the chiss said, ,testing.

"I would prefer business…" Anguish stated in no uncertain terms.

"As you wish."

Syntax bid the pair to join him at a nearby terminal, one which did not seem occupied with work."I understand you need access to an encrypted datapad, and most likely further decryption, if my guess is correct."

"You shall be handsomely rewarded for this service, but only if you agree to the terms exacted."

"We are agreed." Syntax said without vacillation. Xievaun shifted her weight where she stood. Anguish nodded, internally acknowledging the roaring in his ears more than the beings before him.

"Then let us begin."

Without another word, the sith assassin produced Khol Destros' datapad from within his black robes and handed it to the chiss' waiting hand. Upon reception, Syntax made a show of looking over the device and speaking its model aloud before connecting it to the terminal. The screen before them flashed, then was suddenly filled with scrolling code. Anguish could feel the currents of the darkside slowly shifting, intensifying. A pivotal moment was fast approaching, and he had to ready his mind in order seize it. There was simply no other alternative.

Risk is commensurate to gain, just as winning is to cunning.

TBC

Rainbow Knight Star likes this.
  10. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    OOC: I just realised how long I've neglected this! I'll have a post up tomorrow. :)

11. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    OOC: Hello all.
    IC: Darius Baron – Forces of Light Temple – Coruscant
    Darius’ long journey had taken it’s toll and his dreams had been dominating his sleep to the point that he woke up in a cold sweat. The dreams of his fall to the Dark Side again and the constant reminders that Darth Furio was returning were a burden that haunted him. Darius rose from his bed and went to the refresher to wash his face with cold water. Looking in the mirror he could not help but think about his eyes with Dark Side influence in them, sickly yellow and orange, a terrible thought. With the influence of Master Joy's exercise he had centred himself, his rage, and his emotions. She was truly a calming influence on him and Darius had her to thank for his reinvention.
    Things on Coruscant had been quiet lately in terms of events that the Jedi needed to be involved. Darius was thankful for that but things loomed on the horizon, he could feel it in the Force. Events were clouded in the Dark Side. Darius had always perferred a visable opponent instead of one that he could not see. This was all truly disturbing to Darius, a feeling of uncertainty that turned his stomach in knots. After a sani steam Darius went into the temple meditation room and sat to ease his mind and centre himself again. After he was content with his progress Darius went through the temple and finally back up into the Council chambers to see Master Joy, to his surprise he say Knight Be'orar standing there with the Council looking on. Darius walked past Knight Be'orar and took his seat amoung the Council Members. While seated he nodded to Knight Be'orar and waited for Master Joy to begin.

TAG: Master Joy, Knight Be'orar.

12. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    OOC: JMS! Dude! Good to see you. PM me.

13. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Great writing, all. Keep it up! :)

IC: Lord Nelf, Garrison Roof, bottom of a volcano

The Sith Inquisitor lay on his front and tried not to move as he tried to analyse his circumstances.

The large window pane he had been cutting out, had given way prematurely, and lay "balanced" on a few peaks of the angular garrison's roof, with him laying on the transparent sheet.

I mean, thank Tunare that it had not shattered on impact.

Nelf noticed the smell first, an overwhelmingly mouldy stench. He tried to breath through his mouth, which did help.

Gingerly, he rose onto his hands and knees. Precognition was not his forte, but he could see this fragging thing slipping of its perch and sliding the eight levels down the side of the ancient Imperial fortress, and taking him with it like a contributor to an Epic Fail compilation.

He looked about, judging which edge he was closest to, and which direction he could move in, which would have the best chance of him getting safely onto the roof.

Actually, my lightsabre'd be useful, right about now, he realised, casting his Force Senses around for the familiar shape of his weapon.
    It had gotten separated from him when the window fell out, so could be anywhere.

Well not anywhere. Certainly not aboard Rasa's ship, the Dewclaw, wondering where everyone was.

Ah, there's the little bugger. Nelf held his hand out, and Force Pulled the rag-wrapped cylinder from where it teetered, into his grateful palm, used his fingers to flip it so it pointed down, turned it on, and stabbed the glowing scarlet blade down through the window pane under him, and the garrison roof.

Nelf extinguished the blade, and returned it to the small of his back, where the hilt slotted into that of his Finely Crafted Sheer Blade, a solid weapon of hammered metal from his Norrathian homeworld.

He then pulled the blade itself, putting the jagged sword down through both holes, and trusting that it would anchor the window to the roof long enough for him to climb to his knees, and clatter across the glase onto the roof itself, so he did, stretching a hand behind himself to Force Pull the Blade after him as soon as he was safe, breathing hard with the exertion, and looking about the sloped environment.

It smelled bad, and with the near-opaque hydrostatic shield above him like a layer of grey mist, it gave the area a ghostly, washed-out air.

The roof was dominated by three large angled openings that were ominously black, and led down into what would be the garrison's loft.

He stepped up to the nearest chute, and grapped hold of the edge, the thick white metal slimy with green moss under his fingers.

Nelf grimaced, even though he had been through far worse on Prakith, the Deep Core headquarters world of the Inquisitorious.

Rasa was going to hate this, he realised, and was unsure whether to call up to warn her and Stefe, or let them decide whether to follow him, or stay up there.

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    In de Volcano, Tourist Island, Ciutric IV

Rasa was looking down at Cactus Jack, as she focused around her with the Force. Something did not feel right. She could not put her finger on it at first. Cactus Jack mumbled something about having already said too much. That didnt make sense. He felt wrong in the Force. Then why was this smelly old man ....
    *click*
    Rasa suddenly turned to stare down at the man. He felt different in the Force. But that isnt what she was not noticing. She heard Billings talk to the man, and mention something about never entering the Museum.
    Museum?

She began a low growl. It was interrupted by the feel of air, and then the sound of Lord Nelf's voice, which now sounded very far away.

"It's okay, I'm alright! Didn't mean to...<gak> what's that fragging smell?"
    Rasa's head snapped back at Cactus Jack, and the growl grew louder. It, along with the extra breeze had finally hit her what was wrong with this man.

HE DIDNT STINK! He had smelled to the point that Rasa's sensitive nose had considered giving him a bath. But now, even after being knocked unconscious, and everything else that had happened, this man had no smell. None at all. Not even a normal scent, that all creatures carried that identified themselves. Rasa took a few quick steps, to immediately come into close range of Cactus Jack.

Rasa loomed over the man, fangs now showing as her ears went flat back, her fur raised. "Wwwwhat arrrreee you?" she growled, staring at the man. "Yoooou arrrrre not whaat you seemmmmm." she growled, as she glared at the man. No, something was very wrong with him. If this was the same man they had met earlier. "Nooot saammmmme."

She ignored Billings now, as she expanded her Force senses further now. This entire thing felt wrong. She did wonder why Lord Nelf did not seem to notice. Perhaps,because he had other things on his mind? Rasa narrowed her eyes. "ISSS museum guarded?" she asked Cactus Jack directly. Between her small bit of redecorating, and Lord Nelf's grand entrance down the the station, if it was guarded, something could be coming to check soon.

Rasa glared down at the man, waiting for a response. At least she knew Billings was keeping an eye on Lord Nelf.

TAG: Lord Nelf and Billings

15. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    OOC: Hey, JMS. Good to have you back!

IC: Gaan Be'orar - Council Chamber - Temple of Light - Coruscant

As Gaan waited for the Council to address her, or at least her abrupt entrance, the doors opened again to admit Jedi Master Darious Baron. Gaan continued looking at the rest of the Council as he moved past her and seated himself. Then she allowed herself to look at him, catching his nod before she glanced back at Master Joy.

TAG: Master Baron, Master Joy

IC: Laen Anjou - Hangar Bay - Coruscant

"You have finally found me pretender. I was wondering if you ever would, I was about to leave the system.” The Sith began to circle Laen, who straightened with a slight laugh. “You seem to presume that you can tell me what to do, who to speak to. You have a connection with her, possibly stronger than mine. You must understand that doesn’t matter to me. I will continue to commune with her if I choose to.” Laen's face darkened, as the man raised his head. "Stand down sir, you have no idea what you’re up against."

Arrogant as always, Laen laughed mockingly as he replied, "Indeed? I have a very good idea. You think I know nothing of what happened on Coruscant? You think I don't know she dueled you there? Or that she almost killed herself after one of those duels? How about that you both have a high respect for the other's skills? It's my business to know everything that goes on in and around the Jedi Order, and especially everything that affects her in any way. In fact, the only thing I don't know is how you are bonded with her, and why she lets you affect her as she does. Oh, and how much you have to do with her new attitude. Feel like explaining?"

TAG: Darth Furio (Darth_Furio)

16. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011
    IC: Mariel Rian, Werdla Orar, Coruscant

"Yes, this is the Forces of Light Jedi Academy. If you wish, you can make yourself at home here in my room, or," Knight Be'orar glanced over at Mariel, "in Mariel's. I assume she wouldn't mind. Mariel, take Dayele to whichever room she would prefer, or show her the sights of the Academy. I am going to find Master Joy, or at least one of the Council Members, and I will join you when I get a chance."

Mariel watched her Master leave for a long moment, suppressing a sigh. "Yes. Dayele, I assume you don't mind sharing with me?"
    "Of course not, child." Dayele smiled warmly and followed her to the lift.

Once in the safety of her room, Mariel unlaced the leather armor she had been wearing since before leaving the Temple. "Well...I suppose you can make yourself at home. I'm sure someone will come to find us eventually."

Dayele nodded and set her small pack down in a corner. "Mariel, I can tell that whatever happened between you and your Master continues to trouble you. While I understand confidentiality...I want you to know that I am always willing to listen. To you or to your Master, should she ask. Will you tell her that for me?"

"Of course I will." Mariel wrapped her arms around her surrogate mother's waist and leaned into the hug, which Dayele returned gently. "It's so good to have you here. I worried about you, all those years..."

"And I you, child," Dayele said softly.

TAG: Gaan ( @The_Zeltron), anyone else who wants to jump in

IC: Talia Naa'reth, Dathomir

Talia paced, snarling angrily. "I had her. Cursed brat!" She had thought for sure that the Jedi would be an easy kill. But the girl's fight had been...unexpected. "She has more resilience than I thought." She lashed out through the Force. GAROWYN!

Startled, the Nightsister responded from where she crouched inside her ship, planets away. My lady?

Go to Coruscant. Find her. Talia's command radiated with fury. Kill her. Kill her Master. If either of them lives, you had best pray that they will kill you before I do.

TAG: No one, just catching up with these two for a bit

17. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    IC: Darth Furio - Private Hanger Bay - Coronet

After Furio had out down his challenge to the man that flew into his hanger bay he laughed mockingly. Furio realized that Gaan's master had supreme confidence in front of him and that he may have more to offer in the form of a challenge than Furio had at fist anticipated. The intruder than spoke "Indeed, I have a very good idea." Furio started to think that this man knew more than he originally thought. The man continued with, "You think I know nothing of what happened on Coruscant? You think I don't know she duelled you there?" More than once Furio thought to himself. He then bowed his head slightly as he realized that the man still had one Jedi trait, he liked to talk a lot.

"Or that she almost killed herself after one of those duels." This surprised Furio but he did not let it show. He never realized that their dual at the Fobosi Medical Centre had such a traumatic effect on Gaan.

"How about that you both have a high respect for each other's skills? It's my business to know everything that goes on in and around the Jedi Order, and especially everything that affects her in any way." The Force sensitive rambled on but this last statement peaked Furio's anger, because it meant this interloper had been watching for a long time indeed. it made Furio angry because someone was invading his own thoughts.

"In fact," Of course there was more. "The only thing I don't know is how you are bonded with her, and why she lets you effect her as she does. Oh, and how much you have to so with her new attitude. Feeli like explaining?"

This last inquiry brought statisfaction to Furio as he realized somewhat how much he had actually influenced Gaan, and how much it infuritated this fool.

"You seem to know much about us, and the happenings between myself and the Jedi on Coruscant." Furio said in his deep and raspy voice. "What you fail to understand with your own pupil is that she is a caged animal in the Jedi Order. They have stunted her growth and limited her potential within the Force." Furio started to stalk again, still not going for a lightsabre. "You seem to have fallen far from the Jedi path pretender. Why you have limited Gaan when you are obviously not limiting yourself is somewhat understandable because you know she would surpass you and finally destroy you. Sound familiar? It is the way of the Sith, the Dark Side." Furio raised his tone. "While you dabble in it, with me she would bask in it, control it, and dominate with it, with me." Furio looked him in the eye now, "As for the bond between her and I, that is none of your concern."

18. HunterPrime

HunterPrime Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2004
    IC: Kiza (Kiri Zatul), Main Library, Coruscant

Well...this was something.​

Kiza's eyes scanned over the bits of information, that she had located on the library's data systems. The system was still scanning it's various archives, and even reaching out to others among Coruscant's computertized networks of systems, as it looked to gleem bits of information on the language she had imputed.​

But what caught her eyes, was small note. A clip, that someone else had indeed accessed the system, and was also curious about a language very similar to what she now sought out. Someone local here. She quickly tapped a few keys, and noticed that the there was a simple pass system protecting the information. A few swift keystrokes, coupled with a small device she palmed in her hand, took care of that. Hmmm. No name. But,it did list the location of the ternal. And unlike herself, it was not within the library... but within the confines of what some called, the 'Senators Row'. And eyebrow went up. Well, that made this delightful little search, more interesting now. That was a lead, for further study. If they were looking up similar facts, then that person also had to have access to at least a tome. That could provide critically more information.​

Kiza leaned back, rubbing her eyes. She checked the information scrolling quietly for a moment, before she turned to another terminal, and logged into the network. Time to look for a job. She started scanning requests, coming from Senator's row first. Perhaps she could find both items she was searching for. She gave a dark smile. Looked as if the earlier attacks had caused quite a few beings to become nervous. Excellent. It was good for business, and business appeared to be thriving. She quietly scanned the jobs listings, scanning for something to catch her eye. She opened herself to the Force a bit more. This would require a delicate touch. And she needed every tool at her disposal for this next job.​

- - -​

On another part of the planet, Vella had left the comm unit, and was walking down a long corridor, red lights lining the corridor. She passed two guards, who gave her a curt nod, as she looked at them both, holding up her hand. With a nod, one opened the door, not speaking. Vella stepped into the room, and then waited silently, until a voice spoke.​

"Yes?"

"Fryne has detected another researching Boolian in the Green sector." Vella responded.​

"Really?" A gloved hand went to a darkened face. "Put a tag on it. Inform me when something more is found." The head turned away from her. Vella wasted no time, but quickly turned and left the room. Only as she travelled down the hallway onec more, did she allow herself a frown. This was going to get ugly. Hopefully, not as before.​

TAG: No one specific at the moment..

19. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Laen Anjou - Corellia

"You seem to know much about us, and the happenings between myself and the Jedi on Coruscant," the Sith replied. "What you fail to understand with your own pupil is that she is a caged animal in the Jedi Order. They have stunted her growth and limited her potential within the Force. You seem to have fallen far from the Jedi path pretender. Why you have limited Gaan when you are obviously not limiting yourself is somewhat understandable because you know she would surpass you and finally destroy you. Sound familiar? It is the way of the Sith, the Dark Side." He raised his voice as he continued, "While you dabble in it, with me she would bask in it, control it, and dominate with it, with me." Raising his head and glaring at the Sith as he met his gaze, Laen waited for him to finish. "As for the bond between her and I, that is none of your concern."

That made him angry all over again, and he lashed out, "It is my concern, because she is my apprentice, not yours." Calming himself slightly, he continued, "As for her being, as you call it, 'caged', you fail to see the beauty of controlling someone limited by their own beliefs... Beliefs that you gave them, nonetheless. And yet you yourself do not believe them, and are not held back by them. You know little of how to truly control and crush another, Sith, if you do not understand that power. I may dabble in the darkside, while you have mastered it, but you have no idea of the true power that comes from being able to control and manipulate others to your will. Besides," he added smugly, "what better way to destroy the Jedi than to have a pawn within their midst. Trained there, raised there... she may not be the best of them when it comes to behaving as a Jedi should, but no one would ever imagine, or, if you told them, believe, that when everything else is stripped away, she is a weapon far purer and more potent than any other they have ever been threatened with. Including you. And I control her every move, Sith... I, and I alone. Now tell me how I am less than you..." He looked him in the eye with a sneer, "I want to know."

TAG: Furio (Darth_Furio)

20. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008

Darth Furio watched with little surprise as his invited guest grew angry and reacted irrationally with "It is my concern, because she is my apprentice, not yours." Then Gaan's master lowered his tone. "As for her being, as you call it, 'caged', you fail to see the beauty of controlling someone limited by their own beliefs, beliefs that you gave them, nonetheless. And yet you yourself do not believe them, and are not held back by them. You know little of how to truly control and crush another, Sith, you do not understand that power." Furio considered the words before thinking about the body count he had piled up while on Coruscant. The fear and death he rought on the Fobosi Med Centre created a Dark Side spot that fed and most likely created his Dark Side sickness that he went to Korriban to repair.

The man continued. "I may dabble in the darkside, while you have mastered it, but you have no idea of the true power that comes from being able to control and manipulate others to your will. Besides, what better way to destroy the Jedi than to have a pawn within their midst. Trained there, raised there, she may not be the best of them when it comes to behaving as a Jedi should, but no one would ever imagine, or, if you told them, believe, that when everything else is stripped away, she is a weapon far purer and more potent than any other they have ever been threatened with. Including you. And I control her every move, Sith. I, and I alone. Now tell me how I am less than you, I want to know."

Again Furio thought on what the man said and felt there was some merit to what he meant, yet he did not believe it totally. "Where you make your mistake pretender, is that she would be a much better asset to you by having her intentions pre-programmed so that she would not be confused to the point where she can still think for herself and betray you. If your plans had worked, then my advances should not have worked, but they did. Now she remains lost. She will fight back, I have forseen it long ago and there is nothing you can do to stop it." Furio stopped and stalked further and started to speak again. "As for being a threat to the Jedi, Gaan has done nothing to bring the Jedi to the brink, and I have struck several blows including blinding their Grand Master. This matters not because when Gaan joins me, and she will, but not for the reasons you believe for, the Jedi will be doomed and Coruscant with them." Furio continued to walk in a small circle around Gaan's master who whether he noticed or not, was in the middle of Furio's circle. "Gaan will understand soon enough and when I defeat you, her destiny will be for her to decide not you."

21. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Interfering ex-Co-GM OOC: Introducing some infrastructure.

IC: Coruscant News 24

The broadcasting holograph showed azure blue skies, calm blue seas with waveskimmers creating white frothy paths as they crossed the surface with their smiling passengers, then the holocam’s eye view turned to rolling golden sands, and the luxurious Pasarena Hotel Resort, of the Core holiday planet Pantolomin.

The image dissolved to be replaced by the too-thin female human anchor, for the Coruscant News 24 holo-channel, lifting a microphone up as whoever was behind the camera signalled that it was her turn to speak.

So this is the collective reward put up by residents and businesses of the Coruscant’s Red Sector. For the apprehension, dead or alive, of the perpetrator that caused all the damage and casualties of that fateful event, here, several standard days ago.” She paused for breath. “To re-iterate, lifetime ownership of a personal villa or apartment for each individual involved in bringing in the criminal. When I pointed out that any adventurer willing to give this a go might prefer a purely monetary reward, I was told that actual credits were for the rebuilding efforts within the Red Sector, but the prize itself, was worth three hundred and thirty thousand credits standard to each individual demonstrably involved in the capture. The Chief Executive Officer of the Red Sector Bank had this to say.

The image changed to show a male executive type, standing on one of the grey hillocks of broken ferrocrete at the disaster zone, with rescuers clambering over the ones in the background.
    Just to be clear. This is not for information leading to an arrest. It is not for the letter X drawn on a map, and you going, he’s here. This is for bringing this [bleeper] back to Coruscant, in chains, Force cuffs, carbonite, a body-bag, whatever floats your boat. But no disintegrations; we need to see the evidence.

The image changed to show a split screen, the one on the left showing a still, and the right one showing a moving image.
    A subtitle indicated that one was a recorded image taken from the helmet-cam of a slain bounty hunter, and the other, scenes that had been seen on the HoloNet when the disaster had unfolded.

IC: Cactus Jack, Cactus Jack, Stefe Billings

Cactua awoke and immediately felt the ache from his bruised chest, then looked around to find himself laid out on rubbish within the monorail carriage.

The train wasn’t moving, so his first thought was as to whether they had arrived at the destination they were seeking, the Imperial garrison at the centre of the island.

Cactus relaxed, and waited for the pain in his chest to subside.

In the Observation Area, Cactus Jack, or at least the one who did not smell, did not react to Rasa’s further interrogation, remaining standing, arms by his sides.

She loomed over him now, fangs now showing as her ears went flat back, her fur raised. "Wwwwhat arrrreee you?" she growled, staring at the man. "Yoooou arrrrre not whaat you seemmmmm." she growled, as she glared at the man. No, something was very wrong with him. If this was the same man they had met earlier. "Nooot saammmmme."

Stefe was only half-listening to her, and his senses were nowhere as keen as hers, but he could react to words.
    He turned from the opening, looking from the Cathar to Jack. "Not same?" He stared at the hermit. Same face that only a mother would love; same pattern of tropical short-sleeved shirt. "How not the same?"

She ignored Billings now, as she expanded her Force senses further now. This entire thing felt wrong. She did wonder why Lord Nelf did not seem to notice. Perhaps,because he had other things on his mind? Rasa narrowed her eyes. "ISSS museum guarded?" she asked Cactus Jack directly.

"Yes."

"By what?"

"Baktoid Elaborate Defenses."

*click*

*click*

One click, Stefe could have ignored, but the second drew his attention to the wall to his right as he looked back into the Observation nook, the wall to Jack's left, and in front of Rasa as she faced the smelly little toss-

"Hey, he doesn't smell any more!"

*click* *click* *click*

Lots of tiny penny-sized dark holes had appeared in the rough marble wall at random heights.

Billings gulped. "That's either lots of Peeping Toms, or-"

phfft-phfft-phfft-phfft-phfft-phfft-phfft-

Pnuematically propelled darts fired across the room!

22. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Laen Anjou - Corellia

"Where you make your mistake pretender, is that she would be a much better asset to you by having her intentions pre-programmed so that she would not be confused to the point where she can still think for herself and betray you. If your plans had worked, then my advances should not have worked, but they did. Now she remains lost. She will fight back, I have forseen it long ago and there is nothing you can do to stop it." And there it was, the one thing he had not counted on when he'd laid all of his plans so many years ago. This Sith. How it was that a Sith would keep his primary weapon from falling and destroying the Jedi as he had intended was almost beyond his comprehension, and that angered him more than anything else could.

After a moment, the Sith began speaking again. "As for being a threat to the Jedi, Gaan has done nothing to bring the Jedi to the brink, and I have struck several blows including blinding their Grand Master. This matters not because when Gaan joins me, and she will, but not for the reasons you believe for, the Jedi will be doomed and Coruscant with them." The Sith circled him, but he ignored it, too angry to pay attention. "Gaan will understand soon enough and when I defeat you, her destiny will be for her to decide not you."

Laen snapped back, "You think you're helping her, Sith? You only want to use her, just as I have." He finally drew his lightsaber, but still didn't ignite it. "As for joining you, she is so confused she doesn't know what she wants. Do you really think that confusion will bring her firmly to the dark side? She'll be just as confused then as she is now. She'll have doubts about everything she does for the rest of her life... I have ensured that."

TAG: Furio (Darth_Furio)

23. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008

Darth Furio started to close in on his prey, this pretender, this interloper. Gaan's former master did not consider his words long but he did respond with anger once again. "You thinnk you're helping her, Sith? You only want to use her, just as I have. As for joining you, she is so confused she doesn't know what she wants. Do you really think that confusion will bring her firmly to the dark side? She'll be just as confused then as she is now. She'll have doubts about everything she does for the rest of her life. I have ensured that." During his speech Gaan's master drew his lightsabre but made the smart choice and did not ignite the blade.

Furio's own anger rose at the insinuation that he used or wanted to use Gaan, that was never the case. He always wanted her to join him of her own free will, and not for anything else. She was the exception to the rules and traditions he followed, rules this man believed Furio was a slave to. "There is a glaringly obvious point that you aren't considering old man. She may join me despite the lure of the Dark Side, I told you there are othe factors at work that have nothing to do with the Force. She maybe confused about her Force affiliation but it is her relationships that you are underestimating, and on which I am counting on." Furio started to close in closer and closer until finally he was mere feet from the man. "As I said before, I have realized that defeating you is the first step and the key to Gaan, in more ways than one."

Furio let the Dark Side swirl around him, it filled his senses and brought an acute awareness of everything around him. He still waited to draw his lightsabre because he wanted Gaan's Master to understand just how much he had failed.

24. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Master Joy: Coruscant + Forces of Light Jedi Academy Interior -- Council Chambers~

The Jedi Grand Master felt a tremendous warm feeling as Knight Gaan Bar'or and Jedi Master Darious Baron entered the room. Then, in gental tones, Master Joy began to speak.

"Greetings, Jedi Knight Gaan Barr'or and Jedi Master Darious Baron. Welcome back to the academy." The Jedi leader smiled at Gaan. "I am so glad to see that you are safe, Master Bar'or. It is wonderful to see you again. Master Wan Roland is waiting for you in the Lounge. Please report there immediately. As for you, Master Baron, I will see you in my quarters, and Master Roland and Master Gaan will meet us there shortly. This council is adjourned until tomorrow at 9:00 AM. Thank you; dismissed."
    Master Joy motioned for Darious to follow her to her quarters."

TAG:

Jedi_MasterSkywalker
    and
    The_Zeltron

25. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    IC: Anakin Shern
    Coruscant Temple of Light

Anakin shut off the remotes with his mind and placed them back in the storage unit. He hooked the lightsaber back onto his belt. After a quick shower he headed towards the council chambers hoping to talk with Master Joy. The doors were closed so he leaned against the wall crossing his arms waiting for the meeting to be over. Something must be up he thought with a frown. He could sense they were still in there. He would have to wait until the meeting was over he reflected. This was a good time to practice patience.

Tag Rainbow Jedi Knight and anyone near the council chambers.