main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars **Forces**

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    IC: Darius Baron - Forces of Light Temple - Coruscant

After Darius had asked his question regarding a mission Master Joy replied with, "No, not at this time. However, we would like you to remain at the academy for a while. Knight Gaan and her group are here, and there is much to discuss."

Before Darius could inquire as to why Master Roland answered first. "There is always lightsaber and Force skills training, as well as the library, so there is no excuse for Padawan Shern to become bored."

Master Joy continued by sending Anakin out of the chambers. She then said, "Anakin, you may go, if you have no questions or concerns to bring before us, but Master Baron, we would like you to remain."

Master Wan added, "Yes, I will be meeting with Knight Gaan tomorrow and we need to speak with you before that happens."

When the three Jedi Masters were alone Darius adjusted himself in his seat wondering what was to come from Master Joy.

"Yes Masters, what would you ask of me?" Darius asked

TAG: Rainbow Knight Star

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Cactus Jack, Stefe Billings, Lord Nelf, volcano crater, garrison

A strong wind whipped at Jack's floral shirt as he stepped gingerly to the edge of the platform to peer down into the crater, "You have got to be joking."

Some of his stink was blown left of him, where, unseen, swathes of lichen, greyed and died.

"Stop messing about and get over here," Billings was already sitting on the double seats that he had placed three feet from the edge, and safely strapped in, though, he conceded silently, "safety" was a relative term here.

"And I refer you to my previous statement." Jack continued to shake his head in denial.

Garrison Interior

Nelf looked at Rasa's glowlight as it took a trip through the door, and it revealed white floor, and walls to the left and right, though nhothing ahead, which verified what the Force had told him.

He followed the light across the threshold.

clunk

Light from the ceiling above the doorway clicked on, illuminating a three metre stretch of hallway from the open door, rendering Rasa's device almost an embarrassment.

clunk

Another three metres switched from darkness to light.

clunk

Another three metres, making nine altogether, and then each time accompanied by a subtle clunk sound, the whole hallway lit up a section at a time, stretching away into the distance.

"Woo." Nelf commented, for something to say.

Midway along the corridor, two dark spaces were on the left and right, which Nelf took to be the crossroads, likely leading to hallways like this one.

He glanced back at Rasa. "Ready to do some exploring?"

Tag: Rasa

3. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    IC: Anakin Shern
    Library

"There is always lightsaber and Force skills training, as well as the library, so there is no excuse for Padawan Shern to become bored."

Anakin left the chambers as he headed down to the library. He sat down in a corner with a book on Dark Devils or their original names Hssiss. A creature that was all dark side and had poisoness venom. He hoped to never run into one in his life, but they were known to show up anywhere and unexpecdiately. The only way to deal with one was to sever its head off. He shuddered at the thought, this thing sounded like a nightmare.

Tag Anyone in the library

4. echo_girl_94

echo_girl_94 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 18, 2011
    IC: Mariel Rian, Jedi Temple, Coruscant

"Could be," Knight Be'orar told her, after briefly reaching out with the Force. "You have been through a lot lately, so it's a very good possibility. Anyway, what was it we were discussing, before I got distracted?"

Mariel blushed. "Honestly, I don't remember...but I did want to ask you. Will Master Joy be okay with this? Us being a Master-Padawan pair, I mean? We did kind of decide without asking her."

TAG: Gaan ( The_Zeltron)

5. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Forces of Light Academy - Coruscant

Mariel blushed. "Honestly, I don't remember...but I did want to ask you. Will Master Joy be okay with this? Us being a Master-Padawan pair, I mean? We did kind of decide without asking her."

Gaan was silent for a moment. "I think she will be, Mariel. She wasn't upset with me, and neither was Master Roland. I feel like she doesn't exactly have an overabundance of Masters available at the moment, either. Besides, I don't think she'll try and stand in the way of the Force."

TAG: Mariel (echo_girl_94)

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Garrison Interior, Ciutric IV

Rasa watched as various lights came on, as her light floated down the corridor. Wow, the sensors were pretty sensitive, if they noted her little light that floated about. Not footfalls. Hmmm...

Lights kept clicking on, as she moved her light move down. Her sensitive ears could hear the sounds of the sensors, as they clicked on each section of light.

"Woo." Lord Nelf stated.

Midway along the corridor, Rasa saw two dark spaces were on the left and right. Hmmm. Doorways? Rasa was already recalling her light back, when Lord Nelf looked back at her.

"Ready to do some exploring?"

Rasa grinned eargerly. "I thought yoooou'd neeverrrr asssk." she replied with a grin. "Sooo... What ammmm I sssupposssed to be looking forrrrr?" she asked Lord Nelf, as she grabbed her tiny light, and replaced it back into her pouch. She turned off her saber, but kept it in her hands, as she preened her ears forward, listening for anything else that might be ... unusual. Considering where she was standing, and what she was smelling, was pretty much anything at the moment.

"I surrrre hope the smmmell iss betterrrrr." she purred softly as she stepped inside, her Force senses stretched out around her. If there were any traps in this room, she wanted some warning. And the way the sensors seemed to be, she just hoped any other traps were as badly in need of repair as the ones upstairs.

She wondered and hoped that Billings tracking skills were good. This should be interesting. Her tail swished about as she moved into the corridor, listening for any sounds.

TAG: Lord Nelf

7. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    IC: Rid Malt - Forces of Light Academy - Coruscant

Rid stood up from the pilot's chair and looked around. After a slight hesitation, he stepped off of the ship and looked around once more, this time taking a deep breath. Rid studied his surroundings before realizing he was already bored with the area, but was unsure where to go to next.

"What to do, what to do?" Rid murmured to himself. "Maybe I should find something fun." Rid strolled away.

TAG: Anyone relevant to the area

8. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Stefe Billings, Cactus Jack, Lord Nelf, volcano station, and garrison interior

Seated and strapped to the bench, Billings looked up at the hermit in amusement as the other unexpectedly launched into a series of abbreviated callasthenics, jogging on the spot, arm stretches.

I did not know you had it in you.” he commented.

Jack slowed, hands on hips as he looked down at Stefe. “Story of my marriage.” He nodded down at Billing’s invention. “You secure in that thing?”

Stefe tugged on the strapping experimentally. “Yep.

“Bye!” Jack bolted for the carriage, Stefe trying to pursue, but only succeeding in falling onto the platform, with the seat he was strapped to, up-ending and landing on him, sandwiching him to the floor.
    This is some rescue.” He chided himself in a tight voice, “When you strapped yourself in here, did you not have a plan for getting out?

He could hear a shout from the hermit, and the sound of the train leaving the station.

The Guardsman growled in frustration, blindly feeling past the heavy seat that sat on him like a bulletproof tent to find the webbing.

Lord Nelf was not going to be a happy bunny.

Corridor

"I thought yoooou'd neeverrrr asssk." she replied with a grin. "Sooo... What ammmm I sssupposssed to be looking forrrrr?" she asked, as she grabbed her tiny light, and replaced it back into her pouch. She turned off her saber, but kept it in her hand.

Well, near as I can make out, this place is a repository for the dead from Ysanne's garrison.” Nelf realised his slip, in not differentiating between his original Isard, and her clone, but then decided it did not matter. “Now, whoever set this place up, clearly would not leave the bodies where they fell, so we are looking for an area where the remains would be gathered. Personally, I am thinking about the vehicle bay at the bottom level. So we'll make our way down there, do a sweep, and if we come up empty, then search through the various floors and rooms.

I name this corridor, Ison.” Nelf continued grandly as he strode down the hallway they had found, waiting expectantly to see if Rasa got the astro-navigation pun. “I’m here all week.

The lights remained on, with the only things moving apart from himself and Rasa being their shadows.

We need to work our way down, Rasa. Keep an eye out wall maps, stairwells and turbolifts.

sssss

Eyes widening at the subtle sound, Nelf sensed the movement from the ceiling, and hopped back next to Rasa, his lightsabre lit and sweeping up, curving a black streak up the grey door that slammed down in front of them, blocking the way ahead.

sssss sounded from behind the pair...

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li

"Sooo... What ammmm I sssupposssed to be looking forrrrr?" Rasa asked Lord Nelf.

“Well, near as I can make out, this place is a repository for the dead from Ysanne's garrison.” That bit of information
    meant nothing to her, so she stayed silent. “Now, whoever set this place up, clearly would not leave the bodies here they fell, so we are looking for an area where the remains would be gathered. Personally, I am thinking about the vehicle bay at the bottom level. So we'll make our way down there, do a sweep, and if we come up empty, then search through the various floors and rooms.”

So this was a body search. This could take a long while indeed. Not knowing the burrying practices of these people from long ago, it could be anyplace. Far as she knew, they might have simply incinerated the bondies, and scattered the ashes out in the jungle. Course she was NOT going to suggest that possibility to him. Her ears flexed. They needed to find a map. It might be located on there, since this WAS supposed to be a tourist site.

Lord Nelf strolled down the hallway. “I name this corridor, Ison.” Nelf continued grandly he proclaimed, as he walked down the hallway they had found. Rasa's ears shot upwards. Ison? Wasnt that the name of some dead end corridor of space routes?

Lord Nelf added, “I’m here all week.”

Rasa simply gave a grin and a soft snort, as her tailed fished out behind her. A soft chuckle followed.

“We need to work our way down, Rasa. Keep an eye out wall maps, stairwells and turbolifts.” She nodded her head in agreement.

sssss

POODOO!! Rasa's ears shot forward in front of Lord Nelf, as his lightsaber flared with the movement of his lightsaber moving upwards. She noticed it sent a curving a black streak up the grey door that slammed down in front of them, blocking the way ahead.

sssss

This time, the sound was behind them. She looked to whe walls with suspsicion. Another trap. "Arrrree you surrre yourrrr not psssychhhic?" she asked him as she scanned the area. She looked to the walls and the ceilings. Not good, not good! Her tail wrapped around her waist now. The doors appeared to be resistant to the lightsabers, but she wasnt sure. As she eyes the walls and floors and ceiling, she adds.. "Wwwhich wwwayyy?" Because of the doors didnt work, there was always the floors and walls. She doubted that the entire room was made the same way.

10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lord Nelf, garrison interior.

The half-elf was gladdened by his apprentice short laugh - she had gotten the joke.

But now, temporarily trapped by doors in front and behind - heh, they were both Force Sensetives, not to mention armed Force Sensetives, so he did not question that this was a temporary setback.

"Arrrree you surrre yourrrr not psssychhhic?" Rasa asked him as she scanned the area. She looked to the walls and the ceilings. Her tail was wrapped around her waist now, he noted. "Wwwhich wwwayyy?"

Slightly irritated at the obstacle, he ignored the first question as being rhetorical, and ever so slightly, silly. He was sith, she was jedi; of course they were fragging psychic.

As for her second enquiry, "We are not leaving without Ysanne, so backtracking is not an option. Forwards, sideways through the walls, maybe down through the floor; all possibilities."

With his lightsabre humming beside him, he leaned forward to examine the door he had sliced at, to check the damage, and yes, was a bit relieved that he had done more than damage the paintwork.

Yep, the plasma blade had gouged a molten furrow into the surface, so this must be a regular blast door, not cortosis or anything like that.

He ignored his prickling scalp for another second, then as continued feeling increased, he brushed his free hand forward over his head, to see sand pour down in front of his face.

"What the?" Nelf glanced up and immediately put the same arm up to protect his eyes.

Sand was pouring from a half dozen vents in the hallway roof!

"I'm beginning to see why this place never appeared on any off-world tuurist guides."

The Inquisitor lifted a boot to shake the rapidly piling granules off it, and turned on the door in earnest, plunging the lightsabre deep into the metal, like he had had to do upstairs to get off the broken walkway.

"I hope we're not going to have to do this sort of sith all day!" Nelf groused.

IC: Black Ball (nrc)

The sleek, dart-shaped black craft that reverted from hyperspace inside the Coruscant star system, ignored the proper approach lanes to the planet, despite the entreaties of planetary security, in common with recent visitors to the Galactic Capitol, it has to be said, and orbitted round to the planet's daytime side, and descended through the clouds over the impressively vast cityscape.

Green lights reflected across the hull as the lime lightbar from a white Coruscanti Police patrol speeder rose up to meet it.
    "Can we help you?"

"Bounty hunter. Code, NRC-3-56-54. I am here for the Red Sector bounty. I have no quarrel with local authorities."

"Pleased to here that." The human police officer, tapped the provided code into hisspeeder's computer. The voice had clearly been digital, though he drew no clues from that at this early stage.
    His craft identification made the descending vessel as an old Jadthu-class landing ship.

"NRC-Three, you are descending towards the Forces of Light Jedi Academy. Do you have permission to land there?"

"Nope. Is that a problem?"

The officer considered. Recent traffic logs were not replete with reports of people landing at the Academy who had sought permission beforehand.
    And there had been an, an undertone to the voice when it had asked if there would be a problem that made the officer think he was not being paid enough for this sith.

"I guess not. Have a pleasant day, Sir."

"You too."

The speeder veered away and was quickly swallowed up by the traffic lanes that criss-crossed the city skies.

The fifty-metre Jadthu-class landing ship roared enough to shake windows and set off the occasional alarm as it descended straight down to the decorative marble plaza at the front of the Jedi Academy, slowed its drop with powerful thrusters that scorched the material black, and extended four telescopic legs to land upon, bouncing slightly on them, before settling, the only sound being that of the metal hull pinging as it adjusted to the temperature of the new environment.

Tag: Acadamy occupants

OOC: Thank you, Ktala, for the idea.

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li

Rasa let out a low growl, her ears laid back flat. "Mmmmmorrrrre of 'Baktttoid Elllaborrrrate Defennnsssesss' I take it." she snarled. As for her question to direction, Lord Nelf was quick to respond to as well. "We are not leaving without Ysanne, so backtracking is not an option. Forwards, sideways through the walls, maybe down through the floor; all possibilities."

PERFECT! She loved that answer. She watched as Lord Nelf leaned forward to examine the door he had sliced at, to check the damage, thank goodness, the door did hold a deep gouge on the surface. That was when Rasa noticed the sand.

"What the?" Nelf glanced up and immediately put the same arm up to protect his eyes. Sand was pouring from a half dozen vents in the hallway roof. "I'm beginning to see why this place never appeared on any off-world tourist guides." Lord Nelf quipped. He lifted a boot to shake the rapidly piling granules off it, and turned on the door in earnest, plunging the lightsabre deep into the metal, like he had had to do upstairs to get off the broken walkway. "I hope we're not going to have to do this sort of sith all day!" Nelf groused.

"GRRRRRRR!" With a deep throated growl, Rasa turned on her own saber, and plunged it into the doorway with such force, it shook slightly. Her feline muscles went to work, as she began to help Lord Nelf, cutting into the doorway as well. But even as she worked, she kept an eye ... or an ear actually on the walls around her. If her telekenisis could also work on the door, she would try that as well, while they worked. If this area filled up with sand, they most likely had a way to get rid of the sand. Probably a trap door. Maybe a droid. Either way, she didnt want to be around to find out. Rasa flexed her claws around her saber, as she worked on the door. She was suddenly glad Billings wasnt around. She would probably hurt him, if he made a litter box joke right now.....

She would NOT be held responsible.

OOC: hehe. Your Welcome? ;)

12. HunterPrime

HunterPrime Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2004
    IC: Kiza (Kiri Zatul), Senator's Row, Block #139176, Coruscant - Mathor Sledon's recruitment office

"I understand you are interested in working for me?" the senatorial aide stated, his voice plain and even. Kiza was very lightly boistering him within the Force, knocking down his fear presence. Oh, he was still fearful, but he wouldnt appear like he was totally loosing it. She released Mathor Sledon's arm, as she sat up, and began working the data pad when the being began to speak. "Your ad caught my attention. To tell the truth, I was helped by a senatorial aide very long ago, during one of my… earlier missions. I vowed to return the favor. Unfortunately, she was killed soon after, along with the senatorial entourage. This is my way of returning the favor to the establishment she belonged to. You see, Wraith always 'returns' the favor. I 'd say we're both in luck." Before Sledon could respond, Kiza stood, and walked around the table. "So, you stated that you helped by a Senatorial aid. What was the Senator's name?" she asked him. Once she received a response, she tapped the info into the datapad. She looked over at Sledon, and nodded. let him ask the next question, while she walked around Wraith. She noted the smirk on his face, but said nothing as she finished her walk around him, her datapad recording all. Not bad. But there was something about him. Something she felt. Or did not feel, more to the point. She was not picking up any of the normal mind 'runnings' as she called them. The general thoughts and feelings that normally beings had, when just standing about. So he either had a well trained mind, and was well guarded, or he was a possible force sensitive. Perhaps a full fledged user. Why, now that made things positively amusing now.

Sledon put up his hand, gesturing slightly, as Kiza turned back and walked backed to the table once more. "Very interesting Mister Wraith." He leaned back. "I wont bother to insult your intelligence with something such as petty as a 'test'. Your credentials, as they were are most impressive all on their own. If you were anything less, I doubt very much you would be standing there." Sledon said carefully, his fingers steppeled in front of him once more. "But I too am curiuos. Someone with your impecable background... I am not offering nothing near the pay that one of your caliber would normally require. But if you say, you are doing this to payback a earlier debt, I trust that this will not be an issue for you?" Sledon waited for Wraith's reply. While he did, he was also wondering what he was going to tell Senator Tesslor. But the way the man looked, he had a feeling it would not be an issue. He nodded towards Kiza. Kiza tapped on her datapad. "You have heard, I take it of the wonton attack in the red section of Coruscant a few days back by someone claiming to be a Sith Lord. Between that, and a huge bounty from the local Banking Clans, it has had the effect of drawing out the all of the nutcases, and everyone trying to cash in on some creds." She told him carefully, watching for any response. "We also expect the Jedi to eventually step in as well, though for some reason, they seem to be holidng back. No offical response has come from them at the moment. Whether this is some type of political ploy, or they are hidding something, we do not know. But we are expecting the next couple of weeks to be quite turbulant." Kiza tapped the datapad. "Senator Tesslor, while technically we must also deal with him, officially if you are hired, you work for Aide Sledon, unless otherwise stated. Do you agree to this?" Kiza paused, giving Wraith a chance to reply.

TAG: Lord Anguish, Rainbow Knight Star, if she wishes..

=-=-=-
    The Den

Disturbing. He frowned. He did not like the rumbling and rumors he was hearing. He would have to move quickly, if he was to safeguard his investments. His ring glimmered in the light, as his hand moved to contact his associates. He would not have his business interrupted. He had moved too much, to have his carefully planned business disturbed by something so foolish.

The red light gleamed, as he began his preparations.

TAG: No one.

Sith-I-5 and Lord Anguish like this.
  13. Lord Anguish

Lord Anguish Jedi Master star 1

Sep 4, 2012
    IC: Wraith (Anguish)
    Senator's Row, Block#139176, Coruscant
    Mathor Sledon's recruitment office

Wraith was well aware that many eyes were on him, both natural and electronic, as well as ears. This was after all, a two-way interview. He would give them what they 'wanted' if this lead to the item he sought remained viable. He could feel there was something here. He just needed more clarity as to what it was, and more over, that it wasn't a waste of his time and effort.

Thus far, the interview was 'sufficiently amusing', however, there were a few points of interest. The nagai's dark eyes deliberately followed Sledon's 'secretary' as she got up and began to walk. Granted, he only needed his ears to listen to the senator's aide. This, apparently, was part of the show.

Wraith fully expected Sledon to continue with the interview, but it was his 'secretary' who asked the next question.

"So, you stated that you were helped by a senatorial aide. What was the Senator's name?" she asked. Wraith regarded her for a moment, then responded with ease.

"The senator's name was Dolan Nadal, a bith and a firm supporter of the jedi. His aide was an omwati female, Lyra Vaniir. She's the one who succored me. I do believe the good senator had a khommite bodyguard if memory serves, Krell 99, a practitioner of the Echani Arts. Along with a few others, they were on a diplomatic mission to Ansion. It appeared that there was still a great deal of unrest amongst the population, even after they'd rejoined the Galactic Alliance."

Wraith shook his head as if recalling unspoken details of the incident. "Unfortuante." He stated, pausing briefly. "No jedi came to his aide as I understand it."

The 'sad' look vanished from Wraith's face after a brief moment and the trade mark smirk returned readily. He keenly watched the secretary as she typed away on her datapad. Assuming she was doing a background check on 'Wraith' or on the 'death' of Senator Nadal and his entourage, the nagai already knew exactly what the woman would find. The explosion that destroyed his lodgings, killing him and the rest of his retinue, was blamed on local terrorist cells. Peace was such a fragile thing, and apparently, so were the peace keepers.

Wraith took keen note on how Sledon's secretary gave him the O.K. to continue the interview. Perhaps it was time for the 'man-in-charge' to assume control once again. (Or was that just for appearances, he had to wonder ). But not before the nameless secretary circled the nagai, as she quite openly appraised him. Wraith smiled at her and gave her the slightest nod. Her eyes. He knew that look. Hmmm, very curious indeed.

"Very interesting Mr. Wraith." the nagai heard Sledon say, and returned his attention to the human, who was now leaning back in his chair, believing he had established some sort of position. "I won't bother to insult your intelligence with something such as a petty 'test'."

Wraith merely shrugged, though he did look slightly disappointed.

"Your credentials were most impressive all on their own. If you were anything less, I doubt very much you would be standing there."

Wraith gave a small nod of acknowledgement to Sledon. At least the man could perceive what was being 'projected' before him, but that wasn't all. There was more, perhaps a sign that he was not a 'marionette' after all, and was actually capable of pulling of the 'purchase'.

"But, I too am curious." Sledon added as he continued. "Someone with your impeccable background…I am not offering nothing near the pay that one of your caliber would normally require. But you say, you are doing this to payback an earlier debt, I trust that this will not be an issue for you?"

"Lyra's gesture on Ansion was a priceless one. It had nothing to do with credits. I just hope my service to you is of equal measure." The nagai offered the senator's aide a solemn nod after his 'honest' response.

Once again, Sledon exchanged looks with his secretary. Wraith could already tell that their relationship was far from a typical 'employer-employee' relationship. He depended on her, and that gave her power over him, even if he didn't realize it. Is that all it took then? Wraith filed that observation for quick review. He debated on altering his plan, but instead, chose to make a few mental amendments, just in case the item was in 'jeopardy'.

So far, things were proceeding well enough. He was still being interviewed, his interest in pursuing Sledon as a lead remained peaked, and no one had died….yet.

"You have heard, I take it, of the wanton attack on the red sector of Coruscant a few days back by someone claiming to be a Sith Lord. Between that, and a huge bounty from the local Banking Clans, it has had the effect of drawing out all the nutcases, and everyone trying to cash in on some creds."

The secretary was asking questions again. Wraith never got tired of this particular game. He actually found it very entertaining.

"I have heard." He responded simply at first, with a slight pause for effect. "Well, what did you expect?" he chuckled. "This is triple zero, the galactic center, the jewel of civilization. If it's not happening here, it's not happening at all." The nagai stated with a shrug, then regarded the senator's aide. "Besides, whatever happens here sets the tone for the rest of the galaxy, isn't that right?"

Wraith did not expect a response to his question as he listened to the secretary continue.

"We also expect the Jedi to eventually step in as well, though for some reason, they seem to be holding back. No official response has come from them at the moment. Whether this is some type of political ploy, or they are hiding something, we do not know. But we are expecting the next couple of weeks to be turbulent."

"Go ask Senator Nadal about 'jedi involvement'." Wraith said with perceivable derision in his voice, but quickly switched his disposition to something more familiar. "And putting 'trouble' to 'rest' is the name of the game."

"Senator Tesslor, while technically we must also deal with him, officially if you're hired, you work for Aide Sledon, unless otherwise stated. Do you agree to this?"

The nagai regarded Sledon, then his attention returned to his capable secretary. He graced her with a charming smile, which he knew to be ineffective in her case, but he still he offered it before answering her.

"As I said before, Wraith always 'returns' the favor. It will be an honor and a pleasure to work for you, should you make that choice. If that's case, I accept your terms."

With that, the nagai gave a curt nod to both parties, specifically Sledon and his secretary.

"Will there be anything further?" he inquired graciously, his smirk back in place.

Things were proceeding with an acceptable measure of satisfaction. If the hiring process succeeded, then it stood to reason he could go forward with his search for the item. In the event he did NOT get hired…well, there was always plan B. Not to mention, he had yet to receive news from his 'partner', which should be reporting in at any moment.

Wraith waited patiently for the next few moments, before deciding on what he should do next.

Tag: HunterPrime, GM, any

14. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lord Nelf, Black Ball (nrc), garrison interior, and Jedi Academy entrance
    Locations: Ciutric IV, and Coruscant, respectively

Nelf felt his apprentice' determination as she joined him in attacking the door.

They got out of this, maybe he would invite Grandmaster Joy to lunch so she could hear from her former padawan just what she had been able to do and cope with after being released from the jedi matriarch's care.

He pushed the blade down through the softening metal towards his earlier damage, theorising that the material would be marginally weaker there.

His feet felt planted, and he looked down, getting a healthy dose of sand down his neck into the bargain!
    The lower part of his calves were getting embedded in the shifting sands!

"Rasa, you keep working on the door. I'll stab some holes in the floor, try to get some run-off so we don't drown."

The blade slowly, reluctantly slurped out of the door, as he pulled on it, unable to step back as easily as he would have liked, thanks to the sand underfoot.

He half-turned to her, using the angle to bring up his right knee and free that boot. "These Baktoid Elaborate Defenses people you mentioned," He looked sidelong at his apprentice, "would you think any less of me if I had their Base strafed?"

Forces of Light Jedi Academy

A black hole formed in the lander's underside as metal slid aside, and seconds later, accompanied by the subtle humming of repulsors, a black sphere, the size and shape of the old IT-O interrogation droids that had infamously tortured the Rebel princess, Leia Organa, dropped into sight, stopping a foot off the blackened, still hot marble, and hovered towards the Academy's tall entrance doors, slipping inside to glide serenely between the tall stone columns of the lobby area.

360 degree scans kept an eye out for guards.

Tag: Rasa, Anakin, Masterjoy, Rid Malt, Gaan, any others at Academy

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li

In a strange way, Rasa was fully enjoying herself. It was something she was rarely able to do at the Academy. To use her muscles and BRUTE strength, along with her Force abilities upon an object. Usually, she was having to be carefull, so as not to damage something. NOTHING like this here.

So she felt no qualms about using her full strength against the door in front of her, as she slid her blade down the same as Lord Nelf had, in order to make an complete opening. If it was not for the annoying sand she noted, as she flicked her ears, this would be FUN!

"Rasa, you keep working on the door. I'll stab some holes in the floor, try to get some run-off so we don't drown."

Rasa responded with a grunt, and a low growl, as she continued her her cutting. As she did, she also kept trying the door with her telekinesis. So wanted to make sure the chunk of door they were cutting out, would clear as soon as the blade completed its opening. The soft humm of her saber, kept her mind focused on her task, as she drew her blade through the yielding metal.

As she worked, she heard Lord Nelf speak. "These Baktoid Elaborate Defenses people you mentioned," He looked sidelong at Rasa, "would you think any less of me if I had their Base strafed?"

Rasa's ears went back, as she gave a gruff laugh. "Dependssss. Onnn how mmmannny mmmorrre trrrapsss we finnnd." she replied, her fangs showing as she smiled. With another laugh, she pushed again with her lightsaber.

OOC: What the heck does nrc mean?

16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: nrc means non-repeating character, which means the character is a one-off. Whereas npcs can appear again and again.

17. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lord Nelf, garrison interior

Turning from the door that Rasa was cutting through, Nelf almost started stabbing down through the sand layer to the floor beneath, right there, then stopped, the downward pointing lightsabre humming in his hand.

He did not want to create a foot hazard for either himself or Rasa, nor did he want to create a later problem for themselves if they came back this way.

With some effort, he pulled his second boot from the sand, and swayed so much that he extinguished the blade as a precaution, then steadied himself with a palm on the nearest wall, and pulled himself to the back of the temporary room, near to the other door, two downpours of sand pummelling his head and shoulders as he passed under neath the chutes, scattering the grains into horizontal fans of sand as his shoulders and head.1

Nelf lit up, and slashed the lightsabre at the wall there, to provide some run-off, then proceeded to the back door, where he deliberately stabbed the lightsabre down throughy the sand, the wave of heat wave washing up into his face.

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li

Rasa was not paying attention at the moment to Lord Nelf. She was putting all of her frustration and aggravation against the door in front of her, and it was not a pretty sight. Six feet of annoyed feline, made her furry known against the door, as her lightsaber sliced another arc of the doorway. She extended her claws out fully, to give her feet leverage against the rising sands, as she worked.

WONDERFUL! As if being smelly and slimy wasnt enough! Well, maybe the sand would take care of the other. Rasa flicked her ears. Getting sand out of ones fur was a pain! She snorted, as she pulled her saber across the metal, and then hit it with the palm of her hand, as she exerted a bit of the Force to push the part she had cut away from her.

If they needed to leave a trail for Billings, this certainly should do the trick. Rasa gave a wicked grin. Rasa did wonder
    about the trap. It as a silly one, for being inside of a building. Why would you want to bury someone on sand inside of a corridor. Unless you had a quick way to dump it once the trap was finished ....

It gave her motivation to attack the door with even more vigor, to hurry op and get it open, before the sands reached
    whatever qualified as its filling point.

19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lord Nelf, garrison corridor

Nelf, getting on with his own task, jabbing the lightsabre down through the sizzling sands into the floor below, could sense and hear his apprentice taking out her frustrations on the door.

He wondered if she was from Tatooine; those people hated sand too.

The Inquisitor bent at the knees, driving the laser blade deeper, and on his fingers meeting resistance, waved the lightsabre in a 45 degree circle, intending to create more space under the floor than would be visible from the surface, the yellow-white grains around his fist eagerly fleeing through the floor to clear some of the pressure on his legs.

"Well, this is working over here," he reported over his shoulder, "how you doing?"

He took a quick glance towards the Cathar.

"Looks like that door is about to give way, Rasa. Give it a bit of wellie." Despite their situation, the Inquisitor grinned at his last statement. "Never thought I'd be saying that when I got out of bed this morning."

Nelf stood up, ignoring the sand pouring out the ceiling as he suddenly realised he had been on the go since waking up in this time zone, and visiting her Jedi Temple....although, he had rested aboard her starship.

He shrugged, and got on with drilling another hole in the floor.

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li

Rasa was working so intently on her task, that she almost didnt hear Lord Nelf as he spoke. "Well, this is working over here," he reported over his shoulder, "how you doing?"

Rasa's ears flickered, as she gave a quick grin. "I ammmmm almmmmost finisshed."

Rasa heard him speak once more. "Looks like that door is about to give way, Rasa. Give it a bit of wellie." Rasa looked over, her ears flickered confused. "A wellllllieee?" Rasa echoed, staring at the door looking quite confused. His next statement confused her even more. "Never thought I'd be saying that when I got out of bed this morning."

Rasa's tail swished about, as she tried to figure out what he might have meant. Having no clue, she finished with the last cut, to complete the opening, and hopefully would give them access to the rest of the corridor once more. With a happy kick, Rasa hit the cut portion of the doorway, hoping that the annoying chunk of metal would finally get out of the way, and allow them to travel on.

Somehow, Rasa did not think they would meet the submarine, at the rate things were going.

Tag: Lord Nelf

21. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lord Nelf

"A wellllllieee?" Rasa echoed.

Nelf chuckled, the words sounding cute when she said it.

CLANK!!!

The sound was deafening as the hot chunk of durasteel fell out and slammed on the floor outside, Rasa's lightsabre's glow making little impression on the black rectangle left behind.

Nelf shut off his lightsabre and stepped up beside the Cathar as the higher layers of sand overspilled into the unlit corridor, and peered out.

"Security system must have figured we were goners, and decided not to waste the lumi power."

More likely the ceiling lights had shut off when it could not sense anyone moving, but that did not sound as dramatic.

"Nice work, Kiddo. Of course, I weakened it for you."

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li

CLANK!!!

Rasa's ears twitched at the sound of the chunk of durasteel falling down and slamming the floor outside. Rasa snorted softly, as she peeked into the darkened area. She held up her lightsaber, trying to see more.

Lord Nelf shut off his lightsabre and stepped up beside her. Rasa tried to ignore the sand, as he peered out. Yes, a very long bath was definitely in order after this!

"Security system must have figured we were goners, and decided not to waste the lumi power." Rasa simply grinned. She had enjoyed that bit of workout, and she relaxed now, allowing the Force to flow slowly around her once more. Lord Nelf then added, "Nice work, Kiddo. Of course, I weakened it for you."

Rasa purred. "Of courrrrrse Lorrrrd Nelllf. Thannnnk yooou." Her ears laid flat back. She was doing her best not to giggle. "Innnn thaat cassssee." Rasa turned off her lightsaber and stepped through the opening, Hopefully, the lights would come back on. If not, she would relight her saber once more. But cat eyes and ears were on full alert for anything that might have 'appeared' in the room, while they were busy opening the door.

Tag: Lord Nelf

23. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    NPC: Lorota -Talon Industries Towers - Coruscant
    Lorota studied her old acquataince wondering if this was a major coincedence he arrived in her office or perhaps some other plot. She knew the events at the station did not go well so Derrijan's appearance here was curious but welcome. He was capable at what he did in the times she had hired him in the past. She debated whether to inform him about the Sith Lord that ran Talon Industries now, but thought better of it knowing that he might reconsider his presence here. No doubt he needed a job, and she had one to give. If he asked of course.

Derrijan started to move around in his usual manner and said, "Well, I try to be a consistent man, and in the past I have always come to you looking for money. And since you're a consistent woman, you won't give me any if it doesn't profit you. I'm looking for a job, as it were." Just before Lorota could ask why he thought of her Derrijan interupted with, "And wait! Before you offer me the small things. I can take more than just the random assassination or petty thievery now. I have a team. Two able bodied young men ready to die at my orders."

Lorota could see the subtle change in Derrijan's attitude as he seemed a little more angrier, darker somehow. The revelation that he had followers ready to "die" was a new character trait in him. Usually he was laid back and full of himself but now Derrijan seemed more focused. Lorota was a little more confident that she could use him and his men. Lord Furio would not care who she used, as long as they retrieved the virus.

"As usual Derrijan" Lorota started to say, "Your timing is perfect. Have you heard of the Pakuuni system?" Lorota said with a knowing smile as she turned to her desk and took out two datapads handing one to Derrijan. "Either way Derrijan there is a ship called the Widow. Her captain is named Taric Raywood and he has a package that I need retrived. Kill him, anyone with him, and bring pack the package." Lorota said grimly. "I'll transfer your usual fee of fifty thousand credits and another two hundred and fifty thousand when you return with the package." Lorota made her way back to her desk and sat down in her chair. "Do we have a deal?"

TAG: Bishomon

Lord Anguish and Sith-I-5 like this.
  24. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lord Nelf, the Imperial Garrison musem

The long corridor rewarded Rasa'a stepping through, with a

clunk

Light from the ceiling above the doorway clicked on, illuminating a three metre stretch of hallway around the Cathar.

clunk

Another three metres switched from darkness to light. Like before, that lit up the corridor in segments bit by bit, all the way up to the intersection crossroads up ahead.

Nelf stepped through and joined her, his boots crunching over sand. He started brushing grains from his shoulders, aggressively shaking out his clothing.

His hand froze mid-movement, and cocked his head, listening.

"You hear that?" He could hear a continuous metal on metal clattering, like something was coming.

25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li

As Rasa stepped through, the lights came back on, as they had before. In three meter increments, the lights
    popped back on, all the way to the intersection she saw ahead. Lord Nelf stepped through as well, as Rasa was
    silent, her ears perked forward, quietly listening. She turned off her saber, so she could hear better.

Lord Nelf started brushing grains from his shoulders, aggressively shaking out his clothing. His hand froze
    mid-movement, and cocked his head, listening. "You hear that?"

Rasa's tail swished slowly. Was that metal? Sounded more like something rolling, than walking, but she could
    be wrong. Echoes were a pin. Another construct? Most likely, as she did not feel anything immediately within
    the Force.

"Wellcommmming commmmitteeeee?" Rasa purred softly, as she tucked her tail once more. Living or not, the Force would still work on the thing, whatever was coming near them. She kept her lightsaber palmed and hidden as she stood straight. She resisted the urge to shake, and send a mountain of sand flying all about, as she grinned
    slightly.

Rasa smiled. "Mayyyybe it waannts to surrrrenderrrr?" she added, as she stood waiting to the side, to see what
    was coming. She tried to stretch out with the Force, as well as her other senses, to see if anything else was
    moving about. And especially what direction that it was coming from. She was hoping that the walls or the
    ceiling, or anything else, was not trying to move once more.