main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

From a Certain Point of View - Obi-Wan Discussion Thread - Evil Obi Challenge!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Kestella, Feb 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kestrel_Kenobi

Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 26, 2005
    Welcome back ardavenport [:D] ...

Evil Obi? Playful evil, or just evil-evil?

That's totally up to you! [face_batting]

2. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    as for captions for the above pics:

obi 1: Hey wait a minute...didn't I just cut that arm off? What's it doing on my shoulder?

obi 2: Obi was reliving how it felt to be a youngling. Ah, the good old days...a helmet on your head and being zapped in the backside by a practice remote.

obi 3: Can you believe they charge 5 bucks to ride this thing around in a circle and the 10 more for the picture...

3. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    I posted a Evil Obi story over on the challenge thread. I hope it won't be lonely over there, and this link works [face_worried]

Iniquity's Argument

4. Nienna_Narmolanya

Nienna_Narmolanya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Hello! :) I'm back from my week long excursion into the wild blue yonder and I'm ready to submerge myself in all things Obi once again. Unfortunately during all my time in the car, I didn't get a chance to write a response for this challenge. I'll need to remedy that, me thinks. [face_batting]

hyperspace_police - [face_laugh] I especially liked the last one. It reminded me of a little scenic mountain thing my family came across on our trip that had a few hiking trails. Admission price? 14 dollars...per person! :eek: I wonder if they charged for pictures as well... ;)

jodiwent - Oh goody! Time to check out the challenge thread! :D

5. Kestrel_Kenobi

Sep 26, 2005
    bumpy bump bump...

Great job jodiwent - I loved the ending! =D=

any more evil obi fics? Pretty please? [face_batting]

6. Haley_Kenobi

Haley_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2006
    I love these captions! [face_laugh] I'm sure I'll love the challenge responses as soon as I get to them [face_whistling] I miss the Obi banner! :_|

And is it me, or is there no banner at the moment? [face_worried]

7. Kestrel_Kenobi

Sep 26, 2005
    Hi Haley!

Yeah - blasted boards are all screwy :rolleyes: ...it happens from time to time.

I'm glad to hear you'll be joining in with the challenges! :D

8. Haley_Kenobi

Haley_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2006
    Hello!

Grr. . . Plot bunny snuck up on me, now I don't know where to go.[face_frustrated] Curse you, blot bunny!

9. Kestrel_Kenobi

Sep 26, 2005
    ooh, an obi shaped bunny?! :D They're the best kind...

Remember you can take part in any of the challenges at any time (the list is in the second post in the challenge thread in saga link) if you don't want to write an 'evil obi' fic!

Um, completely irrelevant but one of my OCs is in a question in the fanfic trivia quiz...which has put a :D on my face!

10. Nienna_Narmolanya

Jul 5, 2005
    I glanced over the Fanfic Trivia question list and...yeah. I'm glad I didn't sign up to play. I only know a whopping...two. [face_whistling] One of which is the one about your OC, Kes! :D

11. Stella_Ripple

Stella_Ripple Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 29, 2005
    Hi all! DRL kidnapped me for a while and hols and last min school crisis will mean i'll only be on sporadically but what the hey! It's good to see familiar drooling faces again after aaaages! :D

Glad the captions took off- loved the pics and entertainment! And I hope everyone took the time to give kes a lot of stories to index while I was MIA [face_whistling] Hmm evil obi? Sounds scrumpalicious! [face_mischief] Must catch up!

Ooh Kes's OC made trivia? =D= WooT! I'm so glad- it'll be one question that I know BEFORE the answers are out, for a change!

Haley_Kenobi do I spy a new face? Hi and welcome!

Darn, I've a bunny nibbling for attention here, and no time to feed it!!! Must. escape. school. need. obi. help!!!

12. Nienna_Narmolanya

Jul 5, 2005
    *sends over Obi clone to help relieve Stella's school anxiety*

It's great to see you again! :D I hope DRL will ease up soon, so you can come visit your drooling companions more often. ;)

13. Stella_Ripple

Stella_Ripple Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 29, 2005
    This may seem odd, but it was brought on by my friend whining that she was sure her dad was going through a mid life crisis:
    do you think obi went through one? i'm sure having a padawan like anakin would trigger one off at some point! at what point was he at 'mid-life' anyway? how do you think he'd react? what's the GFFA equivalent of the red ferrari?!

thoughts on the crazy questions?

14. Jennifer_Lyn

Jennifer_Lyn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 8, 2005
    i'd say 'mid-life' was probably somewhere in the swirl of events during RotS.

possibly went on a bender after dropping little Luke off with Owen and Beru?

nah. can't really see Obi going off the deep end. if i'm right, a mid-life crisis often has something to do with the individual being unsure of where their life has gone and trying to cling to some vestige of lost youth.

hmm. putting it that way, maybe Obi is capable of doing something crazy. he had a rough time and with everything that went on in his life, it's possible he could try to regain some time and cut loose for a bit.

i sense a new challenge topic and lots of bunnies brewing out of this. :D

15. Kestrel_Kenobi

Sep 26, 2005
    1000 post! [face_dancing] ...I had to make sure that one was on this thread! :D

Obi having a mid-life crisis?! [face_laugh] Sometime between ROTS and ANH perhaps?
    I suppose anything is possible...maybe that's when he decided to change his look and wear dresses instead of trousers...start a new fashion trend and all that.

[image=http://www.cswu.cz/obiwan/ben/e4nat/03.jpg]

i sense a new challenge topic and lots of bunnies brewing out of this.

You do? Oh dear...lol

The whole thing is mildly disturbing...but as I'm already disturbed that's ok... ;)

16. Kestella

Kestella Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2006
    There is now a new thread which can be found here - http://boards.theforce.net/fan_fiction_resource/b10304/24599510/p1/?1

Thank you to everyone who has taken part in this thread and it's challenges. We hope you will come along to the new thread and join in! :)

Kestrel_Kenobi and Stella_Ripple

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.