main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Full Swing!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Kaiser_Fisto, Jun 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Moses... wait a sec... isn't that the cat who was rescued from a basket, wondered the desert for Forty YEARS, heard God on the mountain top... and such? Damn... they really do think I'm crazy... I know how to stop and ask for directions... now getting people to follow me without killing me for Forty Years... well, I am dead sexy ;). Nae.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

2. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    "Relish in your flaws and they can't harm you."

Awsome stuff.
    So, I should try and rope as many young girls as I can, right?

Hmm...I'll need some ingredients:

50 gallons of vanilla pudding
    10 gallons of hot wax
    Heavy Metal Music
    -And the Trojan Man rolls by to drop a load off.

Glorious. ;)

3. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Word :cool:

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

4. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    not trying to play "name this song" but there is a song, and "oldie" to be more genre specific that fits this situation. the lyrics go "if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife, in my particular point of view get a ugly girl to marry you" i don't plan on testing it, but you can go for it if you like kaiser/shindo. might work for you. I do share the others concerns though my friend, I will freely admit that I find many of the "underage girls" very attractive, but I am honestly even afraid to shake hands with most of them for the simple fact of what happened to Don.

For those of you who don't know, Don is an old friend of mine who spend 32mo in jail for indecent liberties with a minor. they never even kissed but hugged and he said realized that she wasn't nearly as old ad she said she was online, and she called her uncle some raliegh politician with connections to the mayor. That stuff is scary as hell to me personally.

~knows what he is about to say might cause a controversy~

A young child, I believe was preteen in age, shot a homeless man with a revolver 48 times in Texas. He had to go home and get more ammo from his father's dresser (sp) several times. He was tried as an adult, and sentaced to death row. (where he really stands now, I am unsure) Now if a preteen is going to be tried as an adult or even an early teen is, why doesn't the law reflect that? If you are adult enough when you kill someone at early/preteen years to be tried as one, why aren't more "intimate" relations allowable as such? Personally I am AGAINST people of that age group being tried as an adult and for "intimate relations". I think that these laws are becoming to wishy-washy in certain aspects to the point that they are contradictory.

5. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    You bring up a good point Kazuma. Kind of like the "if your old enough to vote and be drafted at 18, you should be old enough to drink at 18" arguement. I say if their old enough to do the crime, let em do the time.

6. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Kazuma, I've responsed under the Big Bad Rant Thread. It seemed like a more appropreate place.

BTW, Shindo, if I get word that you are breaking this particular law, I'll report you myself.

7. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Okay, Entropy. :mad:

Man, you should have better things to do thatn to worry about who the hell I'm dating. I'm happy, so that's all that matters.

You should focus on yourself, and that goes for the rest of you.

If I'm on the edge of a cliff, with a Cell Phone, and below me is an ocean full of Great White sharks ready to tear me to shred, and near me is a ring of Bengal Tigers ready to snack on my bones, I might actually try to ask on eof you for help...until a situation like that arises, just leave me to my own devices.

Thank you. [face_coffee]

8. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    We would all probably just push you in. :D

9. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    W-e-l-l...that's alright. ;)

10. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Shindo wrote: Man, you should have better things to do thatn to worry about who the hell I'm dating. I'm happy, so that's all that matters.

So your justification is that it makes you happy. Oh, well you should have said so in the first place. That totally makes a difference. As for who you're dating, I'm not concerned with that. It's not illegal for someone your age to date someone that young, though it is in bad taste.

Shindo also wrote: You should focus on yourself, and that goes for the rest of you.

I do, more than you'll probably ever know, but I'm capable of looking outward as well as inward.

Finally Shindo wrote: If I'm on the edge of a cliff, with a Cell Phone, and below me is an ocean full of Great White sharks ready to tear me to shred, and near me is a ring of Bengal Tigers ready to snack on my bones, I might actually try to ask on eof you for help...until a situation like that arises, just leave me to my own devices.

Cool. Just as long as banging minor isn't what got you into that situation.

11. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
  12. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    banging Minor? that's the name of a guy at work... weird image now in mind...

bad taste? you've tasted her? Oh my! Maybe Shindo will learn from this experience & leave her alone... (I jest)

13. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    "bad taste? you've tasted her?"

I think that topic was discussed on another thread. :D

14. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    Why must you get so irate as to attempt to shove people away when they show that they care for you my dear kaiser/shindo? We all want you to be truely happy, but I see you regularly and can plainly see that you are not happy with your current situation. You long for more and truely meaningful. As we all do, and should. We here are all willing to step out and fight the tiger before you get backed up to the ledge, and personally I cannot just stand back and let it get to that point anyways. If you ask for my help or not, I will always do what I can to help you. The sign of a true friend (in my opinion) is one who will look beyond what you say you need, but what you really need and attempt to help you where you REALLY need it. I know it is hard to see this right now, but this is all because we care bro, and deeply at that.

15. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Poop on you, Kazuma. If I was in a dire situation, I'd ask for your help, but you know I'm a loner when it comes to girl problems. Just let me fix it all...you like your brother, need to have more faith that I can make things right.

And shave that damn chest hair! [face_coffee]

16. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    LOL. and NO I won't shave my chest hair, your just jealous you don't get any:p

17. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    funny realization, I tend to date women who happen to already have children, and chris does normally dates the children. so... if my calculations are correct is it not technically possible for me to marry a woman with a daughter, then chris marry her daughter and thus I am his step-father-in-law? not to mention the fact that I am 2 weeks younger than he is :p LOL, i know i'm pretty twisted for thinking of that~!~!

18. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Yeah, I'd say so. [face_coffee]

19. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Hmmm.... some folks have too much time on their hands. :D

20. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    And what does THAT mean??

21. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Well, first off, your reaction to my comment kind of tells me you take things too personal, too quickly. My comment had nothing to do with you, yet you seemed to get aggravated by it. Cool off, man.

I was refering to Kazumas comment about being your step father-in-law, and noting that he had too much time on his hands to be pondering all that.

Oh, not to mention, I was kidding with him.

22. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    its not time.... OH MY ~!~!

23. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Dude, I didn't take that personally at all. You think you can read me, but you only show me that you are in fact a senile old man whose perception is about as sharp as a worn out crayon.

YOU can cool off, holmes. [face_coffee] :mad:

24. RAVAGER

RAVAGER Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2004
    i`m going to give an objective opion here. shindo...you must kow that you actions with underage girls (whatever they may be) is socially unacceptable and wil have consequences both socially and possibly legally. if you wish to continue to have a relationship with underage girls and it makes you happy then do it, but you must be prepared to deal with whatever consequences come your way. socially speaking you more than likely in any case will take heat from your friends and other poeple who are not afraid to speak their mind. legally (god forbid you get hooked up with the wrong girl)...well lets just say you better hope that your cellmate thinks you are ugly. i can speak on this subject b/c i have been in relationships with underage girls before and they have all ended badly. matter of fact i don`t think i have seen a situation such as this end in any way good. now i am not trying to judge anybody here. i am just hopeing (sp?-i am obviously not and english major)that you will be man enough to accept the consequences of the actions you have chosen.

25. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I'm not trying to read you. Heck, I wasnt even talking to you, but you came back with a statement that if read in the terms of how you read "online speak" then it would come across as if you were getting offended at what I said, too. I mean, heck, you are already getting aggravated at everyone else here, so it immediately came across as if you were "assuming" I was making a jab at you, too. As I said, I wasnt even talking to you.

I will take the high road, and hold my tongue about the senile old man bunk, until we are in person. I will discuss that one with you then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.