main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Future Meeting and Upcoming Events

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by UluUlix, Mar 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Hello everybody! With a sigh of relief, I will have finished my Masters as of the 19th of March. More exciting than that for me is Episode III. I am buzzed with excitement especially after seeing the trailer on the OC Thursday Night. It will be an awesome year and a great time.

We are getting the question about the next meeting and events. What I would like is for everyone who is interested in attending events such as the 48 hours of the Force, Celebration III, Our Hospital visits that I am working on, And the run up to standing in line:

Please email Steve at jedi@mchsi.com

He will need:
    Name
    Forcenet ID
    Telephone #
    Email address
    your Month and Day that you celebrate your birthday (No Year of Birth please! It's bad enough that I have been around since the first release in 1977!)

We will get back with you and share the excitement as the Saga Continues. Wait til guys see R2-D2!!!!!

Thank you for your time and cooperation,

Kent
    Uluulix
    TK-1692

2. Super_J

Super_J Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    Speaking of R2, I have one of the big iceman R2 coolers. The problem is I dropped his dome and it shattered. I checked with the company that made them and of course they dont have any left and I checked with the local Pepsi distributer and they dont have anything either. My question is can something like that be made. It is just plastic. Any help would be appreciated.

3. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    Not real certain about the dome-I suppose you could have a mold made and make a new one. Not real certain.

4. DoctorD52

DoctorD52 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2003
    or you could be like me and NOT BREAK IT!!!!!!!!!
    of course I'm gonna turn mine into a keg fridge....

5. Super_J

Super_J Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    Whenever we have a party in the family and they need a cooler I like to volunteer R2 for the job. I was unloading it from my dad's van after such an event and the dome slid out and shattered. It was a sad day.

6. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    Please see R2 post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. quadcityteecee1

quadcityteecee1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2002
    Though my people are very reticent in revealing the information you require, I will use the Force to send the data to jedi@mchsi.com.

--quadcityteecee1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.