main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Gaming Group, anyone?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MeatBag, Jan 18, 2007.

1. darth_of_nm

darth_of_nm Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 17, 2005
    I can get him, I'm right inbetween you both, but there is no chance to play here untill I get a new place of my own soon, so soon. Janka I have played old AD&D, as well as rifts and stargate and like games. Don't know if the latter were d20 system I'll just have to read up a bit on sunday, usually the first meeting of the group is character creation and introduction of both player and character anyway so no big deal. Just plan enough time to settle everyone in.

And I vote for you to GM.

Your welcome8-}

2. Zero7

Zero7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2006
    GM, eh?! Aww. Are you sure??
    Thank you for picking him up. I have left the whole day free so it won't matter how long we take. I'm a little rusty on gaming as it's been a few years since I've done so.
    All I need from everyone here is a head count on who will be coming. PLEASE pm me with your reservation. Thank you in advance.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!! I am really excited to start gaming again[face_dancing]

3. Zero7

Dec 18, 2006
    GM, eh?! Aww. Are you sure??
    Thank you for picking him up. I have left the whole day free so it won't matter how long we take. I'm a little rusty on gaming as it's been a few years since I've done so.
    All I need from everyone here is a head count on who will be coming. PLEASE pm me with your reservation. Thank you in advance.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!! I am really excited to start gaming again[face_dancing]

4. darth_of_nm

Apr 17, 2005
    No prob, unless of course he's heavy then I'll just drag him along.

If I go to church at 8:30 that morning I'll be good by 11 am, If I go to the 11am service I'll be good by about 1:30ish. depends on how early I get up.

It's like riding a bike.

Upside down.

Underwater.

Hope that helps.

Ahh. I'll assume you only want the one on top of my shoulders, so I'll go with one.O:)

PM comming up, and no, thank you for inviting us to your home.

It was excellent, thank you. I look forward to 2 weeks from now.

5. Zero7

Dec 18, 2006
    Hi everyone! Happy Monday! So far there are three of us for Febuary 11th....if anyone else wants to come pm me....actually, perhaps I could just make a post about it. 8-} Its Monday...bare with me.

P.S Does anyone know how to delete a post?[face_praying]

6. darth_of_nm

Apr 17, 2005
    Hit edit and then remove the text of post. I usually leave 'Message deleted by poster'.

7. Zero7

Dec 18, 2006
    Gah. I tried and it wouldn't work. It hates me :_|

8. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    it's all good double posts are fun! lol. i actually go to church on sunday and i'm usually freed up by 1 1:30ish after tearing everything down. i go to church in Green Valley. At Green Valley Christian Center it's over on sunset and valle verde and if you'd like i can stay there so you don't have as far to drive to pick me up. And I greatly appreciate the ride. And you want ME to gm?

9. darth_of_nm

Apr 17, 2005
    Yeah just stay there, I'll plan on attending early service, and just being there by the time your done with yours.

And yes I want you to GM, You have the books (I won't till late feb at the earliest) and therefore this is your show bubba...

10. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    alright where are you coming from?

11. darth_of_nm

Apr 17, 2005
    Windmill and the 215.

12. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    take 215 to valle verde and valle verde on down past sunset and it's in the cul-de-sac just past the cvs.

what era of star wars do we want to play in? Prequel trilogy, Original Trilogy, or New Jedi Order?

13. darth_of_nm

Apr 17, 2005
    Thanks for the directions.

I vote Prequils. Almost sounds like cough medicine dosen't?

14. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    yes indeed it does. ok that's one vote for prequels. zero7 your opinion?

15. Zero7

Dec 18, 2006
    Prequels works fine for me. Out of curiousity what would be the difference?[face_thinking]

16. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    WOW this must be fate, I was just thinking of starting up a Star Wars game, I vote prequels as well. Who is GMing?

17. Zero7

Dec 18, 2006
    Hey there. I believe Janka is the GM and it is being held at my house. If you are interested you are more than welcome to join us. Let me know.

18. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i was nominated GM but if you would like to you are more than welcome to, as my GMing skills are a bit sub par but if you would rather just play I'll definitely give it my best foot forward.

19. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Im definitely interested in playing. I'd rather play. But if you arent comfortable we can see. Is anyone else able to GM I understand that Zero has never played before. What about someone else?

20. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    alright so i'll gm the star wars....and it will be prequel era....any preference when during the prequels?

21. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Id like to play several days to a couple of weeks before Order 66. I'm assuming most of us are going to want to be Jedi and I think this would be a great time frame to play in. After Order 66 we will have to run for our lives and up until then we could be Generals in the Grand Army of the Republic ordering clones around. But if we start at lvl 1 then we'd be Padawans with Masters.

22. darth_of_nm

Apr 17, 2005
    In that case I say we start say mid clone war. As I understand it there was 2 to 3 years inbetween Clones and Sith. That would give us time to advance. Assumeing we survive our first encounter with a battledroid...

EDIT, and I almost forgot, and then there were five...

23. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    because there are a number of people who aren't totally familiar with the game i'm going to have everyone start at lvl 1. and i'm going to say it's starting during the period of time between episodes 2 and 3

24. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    All righty then, assuming we are playing Jedi do you want us to write up our Masters or are you going to do that?

25. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i will let you do that. so as you can have a master that would actually be of a benefit to you.