main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

get better soon london...

Discussion in 'Archive: Greece' started by TanistliN, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TanistliN

TanistliN Jedi Master star 1

Apr 15, 2005
    whoever takes the responsibility,whereever it takes place, terrorism is like a wolf in the horizon.as the people of a "target country" we are sad for the explosions took place in london this morning.god bless them all..

2. Urkanoid

Urkanoid Jedi Knight star 4

May 6, 2005
    On occasions like this, I tend to think of John Lenon's Imagine...:(All those poor people in London, in Iraq, in NYC, in Madrid and in a dozen other places across the globe...Innocent folks constantly dying for some ***king *******'s political agenda...The real Palpatines of the World playing a madman's game of chess using unwary children as their friggin pawns!If War is our nature then Doom is our destiny...

3. jedi_ifigenia

jedi_ifigenia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2005
    i just could not agree more with you its so sad that some people think that a terrorist act its the solution to prove a point or disagree with the believes or anything that causes such an act and the saddest is that the ones who pay are allways innocent beings

4. Darth_marios

Darth_marios Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 17, 2005
    Let's face one thing though, as far as NYC is concerned I am still not convinced about the Bin Laden story. First of all it was the first and only time a plane changed it's course, flew over domestic areas, headed towards a flying prohibetted zone, and nothing was done about it, not even a try to contact with the plane!!!:confused: !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Second of all this could easily justify a war, a war with a country that would benefit with:1)oil of course
    2)the reconstruction gave the construction companies billions of dollars of profits
    3)last but not least, the weapon companies profitting with billions of $$ as well
    I don't know what to say but I am confused, it also saved bush and made him get elected again something that wouldn't happen instead.
    However the point is that terrorism or no terrorism, none of this world's "great" leaders ever get's hurt, it's just the innocent who pay with their lives in the name of God or money. It's a manipulation that HAS to stop.

5. TanistliN

Apr 15, 2005
    Turkey fought with terrorism for a long time,while others watching and doing nothing to help Turkey. We lost over 30.000,yes thirty thousands of people while fighting the terrorism. OH wait,we're still fighting with terrorism while others still watching..now when terrorism came their homeland,they decided to fight with terrorism.it's unfair.and it's inhumanity as well..

6. TanistliN

Apr 15, 2005
    hehe:D
    i can "proudly"(!) say that reconstruction is started by Turkish companies. Billons of dollars are taken by Turkish companies. of course we paid for it.with opening our airbases to America. as you see our government is really DUMB!

7. Darth_marios

Jun 17, 2005
    Look I am just glad that greece even though the government didn't openly argued with the war, we didn't also help in any way, no troops, no airbases, nothing, and just as urkanoid would say "I am damn proud of it!" This money is blood money man, tainted with death,mayhem and onslaught. No man, that money should be as far awa as possible.

8. TanistliN

Apr 15, 2005
    you are absolutely right brother..

9. Darth_marios

Jun 17, 2005
    I must say Tanistlin that I love your signature:D. It's really cool. Although a little childlike innocent cause u know, we all say lies and break hearts at some point in our lives. It's inevitable.

10. TanistliN

Apr 15, 2005
    so,you know what genocide it is?

11. Darth_marios

Jun 17, 2005
    If I know what a genocide is? Of course I do,(if you mean that) it's a greek word anyway. In greek the word is genoktonia.;)

12. TanistliN

Apr 15, 2005
    i didn't ask that...
    i'm asking that if you know which genocide i'm talking about.

13. Darth_marios

Jun 17, 2005
    Nope. But I guess u could tell me;)

14. Starkeiller

Starkeiller Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 5, 2004
    A genocide is when a nation purposefully wipes out another nation to the point of extinction.

15. Darth_marios

Jun 17, 2005
    I know that, but i guess he means something else. A specific genocide.

16. Starkeiller

Dec 5, 2004
    TanistliN? :confused:

17. TanistliN

Apr 15, 2005
    however i really don't want to talk about it ,i must tell,if you're wanting...
    i'm talkin' about the armenian genocide,that you might heard about sometimes.
    some armenian people claims that Ottoman empire made a genocide at the time of World War 1.
    many countries -unfortunately,including greece- are assisting them but History isn't saying same things...someone who have a question about this,please send private message to me. i don't want to talk about it here,ok?

18. Starkeiller

Dec 5, 2004
    It's not just some Armenian people who claim it... It is a widely acceptable historical truth. [face_plain] But you're right, let's not continue this here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.