main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Get well Noelle_Kittie

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Anakin_Skywalker_X, Apr 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    This morning are member Noelle_Kittie/Heather was in a very bad accident and rolled her car. The car has been demolished, but Heather is ok, she is just going to have to be bed redden for a while. And I would just like to say, ? I hope you fell better Heather and just remember, it?s just a car we can get you another one but we can get another one of you. Hope you get better :)

2. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    hear hear!
    (what would we do without our resident lesbian?)
    I love you feather! get well soon!
    PS....can the tomato be saved?

3. Genvieve-Weasley

Genvieve-Weasley Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2003
    I LUV YOU HEATHER FEATHER!! I MISS YOU!!
    GET BETTER TOUT SUITE (real quick) :)

4. TDMRHDSpeeder

TDMRHDSpeeder Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2003
    Get well soon Heather and may you get a hot nurse to give you a sponge bath.

5. Noelle_Kittie

Noelle_Kittie Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2003
    Hey guys. Well, I finally made it back home from the doctors, safely. I'm ok but my back hurts pretty bad but considering what my car looks like now (what's left of it), I'm FINE!!! Thank you all for your love and caring words; I love you guys very much.

6. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    hope ya get better soon!!

7. MoNgO_FETT

MoNgO_FETT Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2003
    mongo say hope you get well with your back injury. mongo happy that you not get hurt to bad :D

8. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    LOL [face_laugh] that was funny! Chris/TDMRHDSpeeder!!!

9. TDMRHDSpeeder

Apr 10, 2003
    I'm glad it was funny. I thought someone might think it was insenitive.

10. Eadaion

Eadaion Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2003
    Heather, I wish you well and I hope you get better soon!! Okay... I just want to say something: If we wanna be honest, in the whole scheme of things... yeah, accidents suck. But if we let them drag us down, it's even worse. I think it's good to see humor in these kinds of things... my roommate, Margaret, was hit by a bus two months ago and lost her left leg. She thinks it's the funniest damn thing in the world. Go figure. But it helped me to see that taking these things humorously is so much healthier than not. I hope I don't sound insensitive, either, but hey... it's just a viewpoint. Sorry this went on for so long...

11. Noelle_Kittie

Mar 19, 2003
    Thanks for the advice Dana. Let me see, at least I won't worry about gas money for a while. Or washing it (which I hate). And, I finally got a chance to clean it out for once! But oh, the things I will miss about my car... :(

HA! I'm driving a 72 VW Beetle that won't go into 1st gear, won't go on the freeway, has a gas and oil leak, and the seat belt won't work. I find myself laughing all the time. But thanks for the help anyways, it means a lot :)

12. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    And you thought you couldint handle a SITCK! ;)

13. Eadaion

Eadaion Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2003
    Hear hear for stick shifts!! If you can handle a stick, you can handle anything :) Seriously, it's a good metaphor for life: you just gotta know when to shift (sorry, it's early...)

14. Tink_Lady

Tink_Lady Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2003
    I love you heather.....I was really glad to see you were all right and if you need ANYTHING...let me know :)

15. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    yes my precious, get well quick.

did the flipping car scare you straight?

LOL, get well soon sweetheart.

16. JawaGen

JawaGen Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2003
    haha very funny... odde i dont think that would happen with her.. she probably likes chris' thought that she hopes a hot nurse gives a sponge bath.. that was the very intention of her accident

17. Noelle_Kittie

Mar 19, 2003
    Well, so many kind thoughts. Oh, I can hanlde a STICK just fine. Just don't put any emotions into it...the question is, can a stick handle me? Um, we are still talking about the car right...? ;)

Oh dear sweet Melissa, there are so many things you can do for me. We'll talk later... :)

Oh and by the way, it will take a lot more than flipping a car to get me on the STRAIGHT and narrow.... :cool:

18. TDMRHDSpeeder

Apr 10, 2003
    Heather did you get a hot nurse? sorry I had to ask.

19. Noelle_Kittie

Mar 19, 2003
    No, sadly I did not. Not even a hot parametic. Maybe that is why ALL my muscles still hurt.
    I'm going back to the doctor's tomorrow; I'll keep my fingers crossed and uh, let you know.

20. TDMRHDSpeeder

Apr 10, 2003
    I think we'd all want to know.

21. Tink_Lady

Mar 14, 2003
    hey heather...I'm a hot EMT.... sorry I didn't role up on the scene (but I dont work in SB county..I much prefer OC) you should of rolled your car in anhiem. :p

22. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    hey Tink i did not know you worked in OC do you know Shaunna Nelson?

23. Noelle_Kittie

Mar 19, 2003
    yeah melissa, i KNOW you are a hot EMT. just because you didn't roll up at the scene doesn't mean you'll never see me... ;)

24. DIABLO-FETT

DIABLO-FETT Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2003
  25. Tink_Lady

Mar 14, 2003
    mitch...dont get toooooo worked up :) I know heather....we still have to talk..... no..I dont know who you are talking about..I work at Emergency

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.