main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Get well Noelle_Kittie

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Anakin_Skywalker_X, Apr 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DIABLO-FETT

DIABLO-FETT Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2003
    oh don't mind me. [face_blush] i'm just minding my own buisness, continue as if i wasn't here. [face_plain]

But on a serious note: Heather are you feeling better? I hope so. :)

2. Noelle_Kittie

Noelle_Kittie Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2003
    Yes, I'm perfectly fine. It is amazing what sleep can do to a person's sore body. Thank you for inquiring. I'm ok.

3. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    hooray! she's back on her feet!

4. DIABLO-FETT

Apr 14, 2003
    Glad to hear it. :D

5. Noelle_Kittie

Mar 19, 2003
    Yeah, me too. Alas, my poor car is but a meer cube. :_|

6. DIABLO-FETT

Apr 14, 2003
    Thats terrible. What are your plans to recover from that part, if you don't mind me asking.

7. Noelle_Kittie

Mar 19, 2003
    Well, I have no clue. It is very hard getting around when you have to borrow your parents car- yuck. I'm slowing facing reality that my beloved is gone. I may be getting a new car in the near future but nothing will compare to my car. Oh, so many beautiful things happened in the car. So many memories...
    But anyways, I just deal with it everyday and try not to get too sad. I just hate being stuck at home with no way of leaving.

8. DIABLO-FETT

Apr 14, 2003
    I know what you mean. So far i've been lucky enough to avoid any big accidents. My trucks got quite a few dents but i could never do with out it ... i mean its been to Sundance. But you have a very positive out look, i'm sure you'll be fine. :)

9. Noelle_Kittie

Mar 19, 2003
    Oh, I know I'll be fine. I've lived through worse and I've had to deal with a lot harder circumstances.

10. DIABLO-FETT

Apr 14, 2003
    I don't know you that well, but its seems to me that getting through those times has made you a more sound person. :)

11. Noelle_Kittie

Mar 19, 2003
    Oh I know it has. If I were to relive my life, I'd include all those $h*tty experiences because I've become such a better womyn through it all. I can deal with a lot more than your average person (I think). I have a high pain tolerance.

12. TDMRHDSpeeder

TDMRHDSpeeder Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2003
    wow, I haven't seen this side of Mitch. I like it, kind of got that old wise thing going. Anyway, I'm glad to here your up and about Heather.

13. DIABLO-FETT

Apr 14, 2003
    I was raised by womyn( ;)). My mother, and two older sisters. I'm the only boy and now i have a 9 year old lil sister. Not trying to say i understand womyn, which i don't. But i've always known they're stronger, i have witnessed this mostly through my mother.

14. Noelle_Kittie

Mar 19, 2003
    I would like to say that I'm strong because of my mother but sadly, she proved No model for me to follow. I really have very few actual womyn to look up to. They mostly come from books.

15. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    stronger, well that's not soo true. Women aren't stronger, men aren't stronger. I too was raised by my mother and I can honestly say she is ONE strong lady. But I think that has to do with the fact that she HAD to be. She HAD to be both mother and father to me and my brothers and sisters.

Its all mental.

16. Noelle_Kittie

Mar 19, 2003
    I think my view of men and fathers is tainted and a little bias. Considering I have NEVER met a man that was stronger than a female because they all treated them horribly. I am looking for men who are strong just to prove myself wrong but I don't know where to look. Sorry if you men who are reading this and get a little offended. I didn't mean to offend anyone. It sounds worse than it really is.
    My mother had to also raise my brother and I all by herself for a few years because my father left.

Wow, I need to stop, this isn't a theRAPEY session. sorry.

17. DIABLO-FETT

Apr 14, 2003
    I meant, able to deal with problems spiritually and mentally better. It was one of the beliefs in my native culture, but your right nowadays it depends on the individual and how they strenghthen themselves in hard times.

once again ,unclear. [face_blush]

Thank you, Odde.

18. DIABLO-FETT

Apr 14, 2003
    Well this is the, Get well Noelle_Kittie thread. [face_laugh]

19. Noelle_Kittie

Mar 19, 2003
    Spiriualy and mentally is right. I agree with that on so many different levels. Womyn do think more... ;)

20. Noelle_Kittie

Mar 19, 2003
    I'm well! I'm well! This is the "healing process" Just kidding, I'm sorry is people are getting either bored or offened or just plain confused. But I'm enjoying myself.

21. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    ah but you see....you can't pigeon hole men like that. Well you CAN, but I think that if you reasoning is to be true, there must be a reason. I will point to today's society.

Not just today, but all of time itself. Until VERY recently women had no rights. They HAD to become strong spiritually and mentally, any other type of strength, be it political, publicly, physically, was look down upon and prevented by society at large.

We are products of our environments after all.

by the way feather....I love you

22. Noelle_Kittie

Mar 19, 2003
    I know, I love you too.

And you are right, but I don't think my mind and spirit will change about men until I'm probably middle aged, when they force it out of me. No matter how much I want to change.

23. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    so you admit freely that YOU too are a product of your environment. Regarding men....bad luck....they aren't all bad. Trust me, I heard a rumor that there were one or two out there ;)

24. Noelle_Kittie

Mar 19, 2003
    Oh really...?

I kinda admit that I'm a product of my environment, but I've read so many old old journal entries by womyn that reveal the same emotions about men and their behavior. Those womyn are my heroes.

25. DIABLO-FETT

Apr 14, 2003
    I enjoyed the talk but like you said i don't want to turn it into therapy. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.