main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends GFFA's Next Top Model Round robin, feel free to join!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SilSolo, Feb 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Disclaimer: Everbody owns their stuff.
    Title: GFFA's Next Top Model
    Authors: hopefully multiple authors
    Note from SilSolo: Got the idea for this from that ad I saw on UPN about S4 of one of my favorite shows (Top Model)
    Characters: 14 girls and 4 judges from the GFFA
    Time: Any time

People, this is a round-robin where anyone with an account on these boards can take part in.
    Rules: all 'models' in the competition must be female. Only guest judges can be OC's, which means that the judging panel and models must be canon. No OC can stay for more than one post. Since this is SW, be fair to the non-humans. Locations can be original, but they must be on planets that we can find on the map in, just say, SbS.

Intro

Ta'a Chume held back her complaints as the avian judge and photographer took a seat beside her. The Hapan woman was the only non-Jedi on the panel and her displeasure was nearly invisible beneath the scarlet veil. The twi'lek to the Ta'a Chume's left would not stop twitching her lekkus and that bird, who stood only half the height of the Hapan, had a personality that was more irritating than her feathers, if that was possible. No, it was definitely possible, for the annoying birdbrain started her life as a Jedi and lived among Yuuzhan Vong for decades.

It seemed to Ta'a Chume that the only other decent judge was the striking man with the glimmering, blue eyes. The man was not Hapan, but it was difficult to tell from his handsome face.

First come first serve and I don't know how long it will be before all 14 model slots are full, so write in your fav character(s) ASAP if you wanna see them in the show. Anyway, let the fun begin!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.