main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Ghost-troopers and the cult of Sidious

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Bosskkkk, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bosskkkk

Bosskkkk Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 18, 2012
    So, as we now all know that the final act of STAR WARS EPISODE VII TWILIGHT OF THE GODS consists of of heroes trying to rescue NOMI SOLO from being sacrificed by the CULT OF SIDIOUS trying to bring back the SPIRIT OF THE EMPORER back from the netherworld of the force...and that the older SOLO TWINS - DEAK and KANE SOLO have been captured also...now we can reveal what the cult army of cult memebers might look like that fight our heroes in the abandoned quarry planet filled with ancient ruins and sacrificial stone tablets ->

They look like this ->

[​IMG]

And they are mentioned in the script as "GHOSTTROOPERS" or "CULTTROOPERS" in the earlier drafts!

I heard there were some more SCOUTTROOPER looking cult-troopers as well, but I will see if I can steal some concepts for them off from Michael Ardnts desk whilst he is taking his Friday afternoon snooze (which he occasionally does after lunch!).

I think all my other threads are getting locked because Lucasfilm (or Disney) lawyers are not liking my leaks of 10000000000% accurate information, so make sure you memorise all my leaks so that when you see the episode in 2016 you will relaise that I was 10000000000%(*) not making any of this up!

(*) may be 9999999.999999%

2. Darth EL Pollo Loco

Darth EL Pollo Loco Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 27, 2013
  3. fishtailsam

fishtailsam Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2003
    Thaaaaaaatts who I wanted to ignore! Thanks Supershado-I-mean bossskkk

4. lord_eidolon

lord_eidolon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 2, 2004
  5. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    Please direct future threads of this nature to the fan fiction forum. :) Locking.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.